Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Reno Omokri On Similarities Between Tinubu's and Buhari's Certificates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On Similarities Between Tinubu's and Buhari's Certificates (153 Views)

Breaking: The Military Said They've Lost Buhari's Certificates ~ Presidency / Femi Adesina: The Military Said They’ve Lost Buhari’s Certificates / Defence Headquarters Release Buhari Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Similarities Between Tinubu's and Buhari's Certificates by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2023
Reno Omokri educates reminds Nigerians on twitter of the similarities between Former President Muhammadu Buhari's certificate and President Bola Tinubu's certificate.

This is just dΓ©jΓ  vu all over again. Is it that we never learn? The same thing happened with General Buhari. His certificates were lost while he was in detention. He presented a replacement GCE certificate that was full of errors. Yet, no court removed him. Why? Because it is the reality of the graduation that validates the certificate. It is not the certificate that validates the graduation. It is just like marriage. Your church wedding is just a formality. You got married the day your union was registered at the registry. The document they gave you in the church is only ceremonial.

This is a settled principle in law known as the maxim of equity that "Equity Regards As Done What Should Have Been Done."

Learn to separate emotions from logic and assumption from fact. I do not like or support Bola Tinubu. However, I have a Masters degree in Law from England. My late father was an Appeals Court Justice. If I do not know the position of the law, despite my background, or if I am overwhelmed by a mob to deny what I have known to be true since September 19, 2022, then I will be what is called an akpa shishan in the Itsekiri language.

Read the transcript of the deposition. All that Tinubu's lawyers have to prove is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a male and the same person currently occupying the office of the Presidency of Nigeria, graduated from Chicago State University. Once they prove that, it legitimises whatever certificate he tendered to prove that point.

I have worked with and disagreed with a sitting President on one occasion. There is nobody on Earth that is too important for me not to look in the face and tell the truth to. This Chicago controversy was settled the minute that their registrar Mr. Caleb Westberg, testified under oath that the same person who is now President of Nigeria is the same person who graduated from Chicago State University. The Supreme Court will take that above public opinion any day!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1709960401335837148?t=8i4Ksi1nGdtN4yv098HbCg&s=19

Re: Reno Omokri On Similarities Between Tinubu's and Buhari's Certificates by TemplarLandry: 10:47am On Oct 06, 2023
cool
Re: Reno Omokri On Similarities Between Tinubu's and Buhari's Certificates by opamoses1: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2023
I wonder what mynd44 and nlfpmod have to say to this deja vu.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And Aftermath Of Chicago Certificate Saga, Nigeria @63 Scorecard And Way / How The FG Can Earn $50b Revenue Monthly With Pin-funds / No Railway Coaches Stolen, Says NRC MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.