Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky (158 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / About 99.4% Of Bank Accounts Contain Less Than N500,000 - NDIC / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky by Visionary007(m): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Hello Nairalanders;

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry, from Cross River State and residing in Çalabar. For years I have been seeking and applying for jobs that seems futile.

I live in an area where people go out in numbers for work and businesses in the morning and most times returned late at night presumably hungry.

Lately, we have had solar panels installed in the area and everywhere is lighted up at night. This development has kept people late outside because the night seems as a day.

In this midst of this excitement, I've done a feasibility study and discovered that people around when they return often seek for where to grab something to eat but none in existence. Most of the foods needed are fries ranging from fish, meat, akara, plantain, cooked rice, yam e'tal.

I'd undergone training in catering services and I would love to practice it now as white collar job isn't available.

The budget to startup this business is 100k.

How they money would be used:
1. Rent of space #10k for a year.
2. Purchase of utensil(s) / roasting oven 40k
4. Purchase of all food items 40k
5. Construction of table/cupboard #10k

Other items needed are available.

I am please seeking for a financial support to startup up this business. I'll appreciate if I am contacted.

Please I can be contacted by viewing my profile. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky by ahnie: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2023
That 100k as start up nor go anywhere. ...

Also make arrangements for big mp wey you go dey blast music from....that's another attraction gimmicks.

1 Like

Re: 99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky by ahnie: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Roasting oven?
I think you should strike that out for now and make do with industrial stove,mine is laying idle here since I have moved to other things...you don't need an oven for now.

1 Like

Re: 99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky by judatech: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Where in Calabar are you?

1 Like

Re: 99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky by Visionary007(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
judatech:
Where in Calabar are you?

I'm residing at Eyo ita, Calabar south.

1 Like

Re: 99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky by Visionary007(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
ahnie:
That 100k as start up nor go anywhere. ...

Also make arrangements for big mp wey you go dey blast music from....that's another attraction gimmicks.

Thanks for your concern; I'll start with the 100k.
Re: 99 Times I Have Asked For Help, The 100time, I'll Be lucky by Visionary007(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
ahnie:
Roasting oven?
I think you should strike that out for now and make do with industrial stove,mine is laying idle here since I have moved to other things...you don't need an oven for now.

Thanks for your concern; I'll stick to my idea.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Science Of Stable Quality DTF Printing / Youtube Income Stream With These 10 Youtube Course Selling For Just N4900 / Failure Is A Wonderful Teacher: A True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.