Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,650 members, 7,921,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (19436 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by daniwise(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wujio:

How Umusam/Umusadege/Ashaka/Ozoro been a while seen those hoods. I hope boys don stop/reduce cultism and killing one another in that hood and now chasing more meaningful life ?

Na lag I base all through till now.But seriously cultism dey high for that way,even my small Villanova choke up with vikings.But Dem no dey do anyhow sha

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Swiftgrp: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2023
obembet:
Nigeria has 36 states, how many have u visited?

Am from the best state in Nigeria and that's Osun state (IJESHA to be precised). There is no way you will call Ijesha without adding Thier Eulogising.

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland

In pele o gbogbo eyin Ijesha,
Ijesha omo owa, omo ekun, omo bokun remi,
Ijesha tio je obi oju loro, omo du apona da,
Ijesha omo eleni ate iika, Omo eleni ewele.
Omo olobi kan wowotiriwo, omo olobikan wowotiriwo,
Eyi tofe teni awo seru eni, eyi tio fe teni awo sinu igbo,
Omo Ogedengbe, agbogun gboro, adi pon pon l’oju ogun,
Edumare bawa da ilu Ijesha si o
Aase.

I have visited every other state in South West, they are like second home to me. Oyo, Ogun ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state.

In South South, I have visited Edo, Bayelsa Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom

In South East, I have visited Abia Enugu, Anambra, IMO

In Northern side, I have visited Kogi, Kwara and Abuja

But the state I love most apart from my state is Akwa Ibom.

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

So my dear Nairalanders, tell us the state you have visited in Nigeria and the one u prefer most.

God bless Nigeria
obembet
That's Interesting.

I've visited all the Yoruba-speaking states in the South West and North Central of Nigeria, all the Niger Delta States, nearly all SE states except Enugu and Ebonyi, etc. Kano, Jigawa, Kaduna, Jos in Plateau State, Niger State, etc. The huge commercial and cosmopolitan Kano State has undergone a huge transformation since I last visited.

When I first visited Akwa Ibom in 1999 from Port Harcourt, it was not a very beautiful place but very rustic. The folks were friendly though.

With the transfer of crude oil wells (after a court ruling in the 2000s) from Rivers and Cross Rivers States to Akwa Ibom, the former Governor Godswill Akpabio (while building on former Governor Victor Attah's foundational plans and projects), began to relentless develop Uyo and other towns into beautiful areas with all that huge oil money being the largest crude oil producing state in Nigeria.

Plateau State especially Jos is very serene and has beautiful rolling hills and a European kind of weather. Ekiti and Osun States also have breathtaking beautiful green rolling hills that flow into one another because they share boundaries along the Ekiti and Ijesa border axis.

Lagos State has got to be the best place for me because of the eclectic vibes from the indigenous Yoruba culture of the people to the cosmopolitan flavor in terms of international business and travels outlooks which caress the landscape and the waters of the vast Atlantic ocean. There are exclusive gatted estates such as Lakowe Lakes that offer great residential getaways from the hustle and bustle of the city centre.

With new technologies and specialized mobile apps, you can easily plan your time and movements in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Disembark: 11:34pm On Apr 09
amnesty7:

Kano is Kano wallahi!!!

Mind sharing Ur experience
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Useku(m): 10:05am On Apr 10
[quote author=freeDR post=126242638]I live in Ekiti.

States visited so far:
Ondo
Ogun
Osun
Lagos
Oyo
Kwara
Kogi
Abuja
Nasarawa
Edo
Rivers
Enugu
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Kano
Kaduna
Bayelsa
Delta
Imo
Anambra[/quoo

Of all these states u chose to stay in ekiti

Baba that place no make sense at all and cost of living dey sky high!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by rapheal5(m): 8:27pm On Apr 10
Good day everyone, i'm planing a day visit to cameroon just to see a friend and come back the same day or the following day.
I read it's visa free, do i need any other document and process to get through before booking my flight?. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management / Sallah: Osun Govt Cancels Free Train Ride From Lagos / Nigerians In Georgia Any One Here In Georgia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.