Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,776 members, 7,965,917 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:45 AM

Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC (20032 Views)

Dele Momodu: Keyamo Is A Busybody Lawyer Desperate For Appointment / Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by Ofunaofu: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2023
Vision101:
I love what BAT and his team is doing. Focus on the job you have and allow the courts to interpret the law.

Noise making is not the law. In academics your transcript is superior to a single paper called certificate. It's evidence of your performance course by course.

The whole world now know that BAT is truly brilliant. His two opponents don't have this level of performance.

I'm an Igbo... you can call me efulefu

Of course they are focusing on the job of destroying the economy
Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by HRMK: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2023
i cant find what bwala is saying from what the registrar submitted!
Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by DJInfluence: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2023
StOla:

Yes let it come like Atiku is coming with Siddiq Abubakar on his O'levels, or like Obi with Onwubuasi (on his degree) vs Onwubuase (on his NYSC) when both names do not even appear on his GCE O'levels.

Na you go un-mumu yourself.
Guy, you are trying too hard to defend the undefendable. But good luck with that. I hope you are well paid for it. But remember, the more intelligent people tried to defend this issue, the stupider they look. It's not easy to defend rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by freemanq(m): 7:22am On Oct 07, 2023
Own goal
Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by joba4luv: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
ganisucks:

While Fani Kayode is Onana of APC

Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by 2elliot: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Funflipper:

Get your facts right. It wasn't David Lyon but his his running mate.
That's true. My bad. It was his deputy. I am from Bayelsa state.
Re: Daniel Bwala: Festus Keyamo Is The Harry Maguire Of APC by Vitally123: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kiyamo, ffk, Shoyinke, Bakare, A'Boye,Reno, Alake, Onochie, Onanuga, Ajure, where are you? Have you all lost your voices on the certificate saga? It's now a good time to speak the real grammar.
- How a female student became a male graduate
- How graduation took place in 1970 before establishment of school in 1974
- How America's NIN became a Nigeria's no. for admission in the US..
- How certificate was designed by a commissioned vendor yet, school didn't have a copy of the original. Meaning, you can't give what you don't have. In other words, "If it didn't dey, it didn't day" Now we know who the "Real Gbajues" are'

- Drug forfeiture nko?

Please we dey wait for grammar ooo for the above clarifications... Oya 1,2, ready Go!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Made ‘Successful’ Mistakes As President / President Jonathan Remains Hospitalized After Chronic Stomach Pain / PDP Wins 13 Plateau Assembly Seats, Speaker Loses To APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.