Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,139 members, 7,913,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman (891 Views)

Pickup/startup Lines To Approach A Girl On The Street / 28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hello Guys, Come and showcase your talent Everything is not about money. Can you toast a girl without using money? Who said a girl will not feel your vibe if you are broke? Don’t worry a girl that likes you will like you for you. Money is just secondary. But please o we must try to make the bag so we can take care of our family
mine: Your eyes have told me a lot of things. The only thing they haven’t told me is your name.
Lets hear from you too Drop your comment
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
You make my heart skip a beat like Focalistic's amapiano beat, you're so hot like the spice in my chicken curry and sweet like the sugar in my tea...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

1 Like

Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by Guyman01: 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
You make my heart skip a beat like Focalistic's amapiano beat, you're so hot like the spice in my chicken curry and sweet like the sugar in my tea...πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
So you don forget that you are supposed to be pretending to be a woman, na Ogun go scatter your yansh, ode!

4 Likes

Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣
Guyman01:

So you don forget that you are supposed to be pretending to be a woman, na Ogun go scatter your yansh, ode!
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by Godsongang: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
You are the key to my Keke napep, you are the only driver that drives my dangote truck, the only fish in my pond. Babe let me love u, I will buy u a kolanut farm

Make money pick lines no dey o

2 Likes

Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by ashawopikin(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2023
Am rich, na the best killer line be dat

1 Like

Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by sholikay(m): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Is your name dust?..because you are entering my eyes...

Finally,I will have to delete google from my phone,because you have been the very one I have been searching for... grin grin

The world is filled with billions,Nigeria has its millions,can you be my asylum,because its only you I have found in this millennium..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by Goodlady(f): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
Hello Guys,
Come and showcase your talent
Everything is not about money. Can you toast a girl without
using money?
Who said a girl will not feel your vibe if you are broke?
Don’t worry a girl that likes you will like you for you. Money
is just secondary.
But please o we must try to make the bag so we can take
care of our family

mine: Your eyes have told me a lot of things. The only thing
they haven’t told me is your name.

Lets hear from you too
Drop your comment
As am looking at you, your lines are broke as your account. Abeg shift!
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by IamKizzbrown10(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Goodlady:
As am looking at you, your lines are broke as your account. Abeg shift!

really i don't blame you if e sure for you drop your own
lol
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by luminouz(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2023
Pickup lines in 2023...

Who still dey use that one?

Be like say SAPA no reach una side!

1 Like

Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by K33fK0zaRt: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2023
You go like chop slap?
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by K33fK0zaRt: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2023
luminouz:
Pickup lines in 2023...

Who still dey use that one?

Be like say SAPA no reach una side!
hand Neva touch them.
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by fyzaila: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2023
Let me be your bank, your money is save in me grin
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by lovediehatelive(m): 8:52am On Oct 07, 2023
I like you, talk your own! angry
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by PaganTerrorist: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Will you reconfigure my back end
It needs optimisation
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2023
Na mumu dey use pick up line ,dont try so hard.just talk wetin dey ur mind .that's how I roll.i dont wrry myself to impress anyone
Re: Come Drop Your Best Killer Pick Up Lines To A Woman by Uchesis: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pick up lines for this bulaba period?
Naaah.

(1) (Reply)

The British Killed King Jaja of opobo / Looking For A Cool Place To Spend Val's Day? / Who Is Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.