Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,891 members, 7,942,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Who Is Who In The Fuji House? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Who In The Fuji House? (2436 Views)

Naija Hip Hop Musicians Vs The Fuji Musicians Who Are More Richer? / How I Avoid The Fuji War- Remi Aluko / Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Who In The Fuji House? by wesseyblak(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
Hi fellow Chatmate,

Two king in fuji music,whats ur opinion.

Don't you think Saheed Osupa is passing his boundary by not giving enough respect to K1-de-ultimate?

So,they turn fuji to clubside where you belong to a particular club and i do.

we have the arabanbi's family,Oba orin section too is there and co of others,

Whats your own view to this?
Re: Who Is Who In The Fuji House? by slimsikiru(m): 11:13am On Sep 13, 2007
i think anybody can say anything he or she likes, if he said he is the king of fuji they should be no problem abt that, moreover he sings better than all the arabanbis family. as for me am on osupa's side.
ATI JOBA GBE and there is nothing you go do about it
Re: Who Is Who In The Fuji House? by wesseyblak(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2007
Well slimsikiru,you have speak ur own side but what i want you to understand is 'we can not have two king in fuji house'so therefore,arabanbi rules on.

As for me,i am supporters of the arabanbi's,you better come and join the leading team as well
Re: Who Is Who In The Fuji House? by slimsikiru(m): 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2007
have you forgotten that when your arabanbi king was crowned, barrister was still called king and nobody shouted, when sule alao malaika called himself the king of new generation nobody shouted .
now that the new king of fuji,, HRH saheed osupa has gotten the crown all aranbanbis want to kill themselves. all i know is that ATI JOBA GBE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is Who In The Fuji House? by wesseyblak(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2007
Hello Slimsikiru,

One thing you too don't understand is,you cannot follow that protocol.

Moreover,no one crown Barrister as king of fuji,though he worth it,but he's just a figurehead king, but K1-de-ultimate was crown and the whole nations confirm him as the king of fuji.

So,i will use this medium to send you to your so-called king who is being endorsed by a single entity and not the whole nations to please bow for his father in music(K1).

When K1 was crown as king of fuji,no noise,everyone is please with it,why now that your Mandator was called the king ,then there is distraction up and down?, I need your reply on this pls

I look forward to hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
Wessyblack
(Arabanbi 3rd)
of the arabanbi family
Re: Who Is Who In The Fuji House? by slimsikiru(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2007
do you know that all those alagbes in the aranbanbi family are all olote
Re: Who Is Who In The Fuji House? by wesseyblak(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
Oba Orin l'oluwaye fuji yi ooo, Oba orin l'ayinde mi omogbolahan ooooo, e fi ara ba le,e gbohun ti oba orin wi, orin de ooo,ilu de ooooo, ayinde t'awon yo oooooo.

Wasiu ayinde olohun arere, o wun olohun oba lo f'ewa f'akuko ooooo, ori o ni pada wa diru!

(1) (Reply)

Click Here To Download: Bosigbanga By Eldee: / New Song: Duncan Mighty Ft Shaggy - Wine It / Looking For An Evi Edna Ogholi Song!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.