Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,971 members, 7,973,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:52 PM

Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? (7526 Views)

IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic / Describe Ur Ex Using Movie Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by jmaine: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2011
Now here comes Okafor's law . . .The OP has an ulterior motive in applying this law cheesy
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 4:54am On Oct 24, 2011
@naijalodge lolz i'll be 17 in few days time what about girls who get married at my age? my friend just did , not by force oh. @highchief yup we're doing just that. @nnmniger just because someone is my ex doesn't mean we should be enemies, we know our boundries.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 4:58am On Oct 24, 2011
@nnwniger I never said I had feelings for my ex Btw my bf knows my ex came to see me and he doesn't have any problem with it.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2011
omg naijalodge what do you mean ''the guy is still trying to okafor's law''? phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by splitnaija(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
Allow your Ex Into your House For Visit. Anything Bad?

Everything is bad with it, talking from experience.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by naijalodge(m): 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
there's absolutely nothing wrong ,
me and my ex still talk and go out
together even though i've got a bf. he also
visits few times, he came two days ago to
my house and we had a nice time together

Like a guy said before on nairaland,if ur girl-friend tells you she still sees her Ex,then know that the relationship is in deep waters,if u doubt,look at the highlighted above,she has even started liking his company,

look natasha,am a guy,if ur EX is still around you for any reason then know hes comming for a second match cause when a guy breaks up a relationship with his girl-friend,believe u me the guy will have low or no feeling of even friendship except he has an ulterior mOtive, so just be careful with him.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
naijalodge:

there's absolutely nothing wrong ,
me and my ex still talk and go out
together even though i've got a bf. he also
visits few times, he came two days ago to
my house and we had a nice time together

Like a guy said before on nairaland,if your girl-friend tells you she still sees her Ex,then know that the relationship is in deep waters,if u doubt,look at the highlighted above,she has even started liking his company,

look natasha,am a guy,if your EX is still around you for any reason then know hes comming for a second match cause when a guy breaks up a relationship with his girl-friend,believe u me the guy will have low or no feeling of even friendship except he has an ulterior mOtive, so just be careful with him.
[b]my dear everyone is not the same he has accepted the fact that I'm not with him even though he still has feelings for me. we are not together any more but that won't stop us from being friends, you know why because even before we started dating he was the closest friend I had he knows me from page to page. He's someone that even when i can't tell anyone of what might be happening to me i can always tell him. BTW even the day we went out together I told my bf and he said ''its okay cheesy''. I've always enjoyed his company so its not as if any feelings are reawakening. He's my ex we broke up for a reason right but so what? he can't visit me?. does breaking up with him make him less human or does it brand him a devil or harmful person? My relationship is not in deep waters, I don't have feelings for my ex besides before anyone should start a new relationship its wise that you bury your past feelings , problem arises when people still have feelings for their ex's and I don't so there's nothing to be worried about or careful about, like I said we know our boundaries, He's my ex but we're still friends and we'll always be friends. cheesy [/b]
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by WhyAWhy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
^^^ I give you a round applause, this is exactly how we should reason as human beings, Breaking up doesn't mean we should brood enemies all around us.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
^lolz thanks
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by nnwniger: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Natasha, you said you're 17 and your present and ex-boyfriends  I believe are about your age. What  I believe is  going on b/w you3 can be kinda highschoolish. You're at the age where everything about relationship are clouded by lust, of course, I've seen people in their late 20s that reason like you. At 17, I don't know what past experiences you've had with men, but obviously you're too ignorant to know all men seek other women. You have a terrible mind set in handling relationships and I hope no one ever takes advice from you. your boyfriend may just be interested in se x which is almost readily and easily available to him, may just be interested in the milk without buying the cow and that may be what you 've described as not having problem with your ex visitings. I think that boundaries or standards need to be set. With your understanding of what relationship is, of course you're 17, one day this understanding lover boy will bite you in the ass and leave you after 2yrs of being treating you like shit. Good luck, I think you'll need it.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
nnw niger:

Natasha, you said you're 17 and your present and ex-boyfriends  I believe are about your age. What  I believe is  going on b/w you3 can be kinda highschoolish. You're at the age where everything about relationship are clouded by lust, of course, I've seen people in their late 20s that reason like you. At 17, I don't know what past experiences you've had with men, but obviously you're too ignorant to know all men seek other women. You have a terrible mind set in handling relationships and I hope no one ever takes advice from you. your boyfriend may just be interested in se x which is almost readily and easily available to him, may just be interested in the milk without buying the cow and that may be what you 've described as not having problem with your ex visitings. I think that boundaries or standards need to be set. With your understanding of what relationship is, of course you're 17, one day this understanding lover boy will bite you in the Bottom and leave you after 2yrs of being treating you like poo. Good luck, I think you'll need it.
[b]PLease it is ex boyfriend not boyfriend[size=15pt]s[/size]. My dear thanks for nothing, I'm not ignorant, for that fact that i see nothing wrong with my ex visiting doesn't make me ignorant, I know the kind of guys I date my ex is a 200 level student of pharmacy 18 and  matured my bf is 18 and guess what? he doesn't dig sex and so was my ex, we have set boundaries for our selves and he's cool with it its a sexless relationship besides we are very far from each other, I date guys who reason like me guys who don't care about sex I guess i'm just blessed that I always have such guys coming my way. Funny enough how older people come to me for advice I don't think if I have a terrible mindset people higher than me will come to me seeking advice, if all you want from a woman is sex then don't get it twisted not all men are like that, and you must be the one with a terrible mindset to point everything to sex, milk cow or whatever. I don't think if I have a terrible mindset my mum of 43 would come to me to seek advice or that I would be the one to bring a lasting solution when my parents are at loggerheads. [/b]
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by WhyAWhy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
nnw niger:

Natasha, you said you're 17 and your present and ex-boyfriends  I believe are about your age. What  I believe is  going on b/w you3 can be kinda highschoolish. You're at the age where everything about relationship are clouded by lust, of course, I've seen people in their late 20s that reason like you. At 17, I don't know what past experiences you've had with men, but obviously you're too ignorant to know all men seek other women. You have a terrible mind set in handling relationships and I hope no one ever takes advice from you. your boyfriend may just be interested in se x which is almost readily and easily available to him, may just be interested in the milk without buying the cow and that may be what you 've described as not having problem with your ex visitings. I think that boundaries or standards need to be set. With your understanding of what relationship is, of course you're 17, one day this understanding lover boy will bite you in the Bottom and leave you after 2yrs of being treating you like poo. Good luck, I think you'll need it.

this view is a little twisted

@nnw niger, it's not about age oh, my first girl friend 5 years ago when i was in my final year in Uni was 17 years old and believe me she was more matured both mentally and emotionally than my 22 year old female friends/colleagues
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2011
WhyAWhy:

this view is a little twisted

@nnw niger, it's not about age oh, my first girl friend 5 years ago when i was in my final year in Uni was 17 years old and believe me she was more matured both mentally and emotionally than my 22 year old female friends/colleagues
I bet he doesn't know that, I for one people think I'm older than my age because of the way I talk, even my close pals find it difficult to believe.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by naijalodge(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

[b]My dear thanks for nothing, I'm not ignorant, for that fact that i see nothing wrong with my ex visiting doesn't make me ignorant, I know the kind of guys I date my ex is a 200 level student of pharmacy and he's matured my bf is 19 and guess what? he doesn't dig sex and so was my ex, we have set boundaries for our selves and he's cool with it its a sexless relationship besides we are very far from each other, I date guys who reason like me guys who don't care about sex I guess i'm just blessed that I always have such guys coming my way. Funny enough how older people come to me for advice I don't think if I have a terrible mindset people higher than me will come to me seeking advice, if all you want from a woman is sex then don't get it twisted not all men are like that, and you must be the one with a terrible mindset to point everything to sex, milk cow or whatever. I don't think if I have a terrible mindset my mum of 43 would come to me to seek advice or that I would be the one to bring a lasting solution when my parents are at loggerheads. [/b]
i almost said it but poor network couldn't allow me,
You just made mention of what i wanted to hear ''its a sexless relationship'' which i will infer to as nonsexual right?,you've said it all,

The plain truth is that they weren't your boy-friends,i mean ur Ex and ur present as u claimed,they were only your friends,thats why you would never understand what we mean by the word ''EX''.

To me every mature relationship is sexual,its only back then when i was a kid i used to use the word ''i don't want us to have sex,i just want us to be friends'' what a hell is that?,why having a boyfriend when you can't have sex with him,

I guess u'll wait till when ur grown and ready to have a mature relationship,you can't call a nonsexual relationship a relationship(lovers)
I guess u guys should just stop decieving yourselves and call it , close friends other than ''Boy friend or Girl friend'' cause what you guys are doing is a mere 7 yrs old kind of relationship

Plz leave comments for the Experience,this is no court of law.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by jamace(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2011
@nnwniger I never said I had feelings for my ex Btw my bf knows my ex came to see me and he doesn't have any problem with it.

Why is your ex, ex, then?

My sister, make I tell truth. The day Okafor's theory go happen, eh. it will be like say dem take juju do you. Watch out.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
naijalodge:

i almost said it but poor network couldn't allow me,
You just made mention of what i wanted to hear ''its a sexless relationship'' which i will infer to as nonsexual right?,you've said it all,

The plain truth is that they weren't your boy-friends,i mean your Ex and your present as u claimed,they were only your friends,thats why you would never understand what we mean by the word ''EX''.

To me every mature relationship is intimate,its only back then when i was a kid i used to use the word ''i don't want us to Be Intimate,i just want us to be friends'' what a hell is that?,why having a boyfriend when you can't Be Intimate with him,

I guess u'll wait till when your grown and ready to have a mature relationship,you can't call a nonsexual relationship a relationship(lovers)
I guess u guys should just stop decieving yourselves and call it , close friends other than ''Boy friend or Girl friend'' cause what you guys are doing is a mere 7 yrs old kind of relationship

Plz leave comments for the Experience,this is no court of law.
You know coming from you I'm disappointed you sound like you're a 3 years old child ''so because we're not having sex our relationship is immature? and because you're having sex your relationship is mature?'' wow that was so dumb, is sex the reason for having a bf or gf? *smh* my dear you are the one who should stop deceiving yourself you should call your gf your sex mate cos that's what you guys are  cheesy When you're grown then you'll know that sex is no criteria for a matured relationship,  roger that
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
jamace:

Why is your ex, ex, then?

My sister, make I tell truth. The day Okafor's theory go happen, eh. it will be like say dem take juju do you. Watch out.
He is my ex because he couldn't give me what i needed most. Watch out for what ? is he coming b/w my legs?
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by naijalodge(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

You know coming from you I'm disappointed you sound like you're a 3 years old child ''so because we're not Being Intimate our relationship is immature? and because you're Being Intimate your relationship is mature?'' wow that was so dumb, is sex the reason for having a bf or gf? *smh* my dear you are the one who should stop deceiving yourself you should call your gf your sex mate cos that's what you guys are  cheesy When you're grown then you'll know that sex is no criteria for a matured relationship,  roger that

hahahahahaha Natasha plz grow up and stop craching my ribs.hahahaha
Have you heard of the world ''RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX IS AN EMPTY EXPERIENCE''?,Don't worry, i pray u finally gain ur admission into school this year,you will definately laugh at ur post 2yrs from nw.hahahah,you remind me of when i was 8,plz upload ur picture i wanna see what you look like.no offence plz, Buahahahah!!! grin
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2011
naijalodge:

hahahahahaha Natasha plz grow up and stop craching my ribs.hahahaha
Have you heard of the world ''RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX IS AN EMPTY EXPERIENCE''?,Don't worry, i pray u finally gain your admission into school this year,you will definately laugh at your post 2yrs from nw.hahahah,you remind me of when i was 8,plz upload your picture i wanna see what you look like.no offence plz, Buahahahah!!! grin
Really is this the best you can come up with?  undecided empty experience indeed I DON'T NEED SEX TO EXPERIENCE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP roger that , my dear forget it my mind has been made up since and there's no turning back even four years from now k. Don't worry wait until you see me in reality or the day I'll upload my picture again or berra still you can stare at my younger sis she's in my profile then you can imagine what I look like  cheesy and you know what its really dumb that you think you're grown up because of sex phewwwwwwwwww. 
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by jackpot(f): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
If she decides to come, why not?

Welcome her to the parlour, picks up "somethings" in the fridge for her, puts a movie for her to watch and go to attend to other things. Signals my younger sib to see her off when she's through! cheesy
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by naijalodge(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

Really is this the best you can come up with? undecided empty experience indeed I DON'T NEED SEX TO EXPERIENCE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP roger that , my dear forget it my mind has been made up since last and there's no turning back even four years from now k. Don't worry wait until you see me in reality or the day I'll upload my picture again or berra still you can stare at my younger sis she's in my profile then you can imagine what I look like cheesy and you know what its really dumb that you think you're grown up because of sex phewwwwwwwwww.

Hey Natasha,i hate it when people misquote me,
I didn't mean having sex means maturity but wat i meant was that the relationship u had with ur EX as you claim was only a normal friendship and no diffrend from the friendship i had with my female friends back then in secondry school,,

Ok,tell me the diffrence between ur friend which u claim as ur EX to your present which u said its ur boyfriend?,
If u can give me a very good answer,then i would become reserved.

the normal friendship u had with ur EX was no diffrend from what ur having with him now,thesame friendship and its no diffrent from your present guy which u claimed to be ur inomorato

Just have it at the back of ur mind that the guy u said was ur EX was only ur friend and the one u call ur present is also ur friend too and soon will be ur inamorato and u would be his Leman or let me say ur crony,but for now he is ur FRIEND, Plain truth,
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
naijalodge:

Hey Natasha,i hate it when people misquote me,
I didn't mean Being Intimate means maturity but wat i meant was that the relationship u had with your EX as you claim was only a normal friendship and no diffrend from the friendship i had with my female friends back then in secondry school,,

Ok,tell me the diffrence between your friend which u claim as your EX to your present which u said its your boyfriend?,
If u can give me a very good answer,then i would become reserved.

the normal friendship u had with your EX was no diffrend from what your having with him now,thesame friendship and its no diffrent from your present guy which u claimed to be your inomorato

Just have it at the back of your mind that the guy u said was your EX was only your friend and the one u call your present is also your friend too and soon will be your inamorato and u would be his Leman or let me say your crony,but for now he is your FRIEND, Plain truth,
Misquote you? really please go back and read your post so if I was Being Intimate with my bf you'll point that out as a difference right? phewwwww, so sex changes everything from abnormal to normal relationship? okay here we go my bf can kiss and caress me something no other guy has the right to do I bet by your standards this is a difference right? the differences is simple one is my ex and the other is my bf the feelings I have for my bf isn't the same with what I have for any other guy cheesy cheesy Please go and check the meaning of bf and friend in your dictionary then you'll know the difference between them  cheesy

@chichi jackpot shey its my twin brother you'll send? berra call me before I loose my temper and report you to the village elders  grin
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by naijalodge(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

Misquote you? really please go back and read your post so if I was Being Intimate with my bf you'll point that out as a difference right? phewwwww, so sex changes everything from abnormal to normal relationship? okay here we go my bf can kiss and caress me something no other guy has the right to do I bet by your standards this is a difference right? the differences is simple one is my ex and the other is my bf the feelings I have for my bf isn't the same with what I have for any other guy cheesy cheesy Please go and check the meaning of bf and friend in your dictionary then you'll know the difference between them  cheesy

@chichi jackpot shey its my twin brother you'll send? berra call me before I loose my temper and report you to the village elders  grin

Natasha,,:

[b]Misquote you? really please go back and read your post so if I was Being Intimate with my bf you'll point that out as a difference right? phewwwww, so sex changes everything from abnormal to normal relationship? okay here we go my bf can kiss and caress me something no other guy has the right to do I bet by your standards this is a difference right? the differences is simple one is my ex and the other is my bf the feelings I have for my bf isn't the same with what I have for any other guy cheesy cheesy Please go and check the meaning of bf and friend in your dictionary then you'll know the difference between them  cheesy

see Natasha,i think am beginning to go rage with the way u talk and if i continue to reply ur post,it might result in a dispute
,i have a kinda poor immunity in terms of ignoring insults,
If thats how u think then no problem

In here we come,catch fun and then leave,if u feel u have brains to assimilate and u know the meaning of boy friend then u should have read the heading and the first comment under the heading, thought you even knew the meaning of EX but i was wronge

what the poster was trying to say wasn't EX-friendship but EX-lover(sexual) i think,

Imagin u telling me to go look-up the meaning of Bf as if ur vocab is quite better,not ur fault,i wish i could see u in person, when the guys where saying okafor's law at first i never new ur case was diffrent because the funny law according to me contradicts ur situation cause urs was nonsextual

Not that nobody here is a sex freak or something, we're just here to catch fun and while away time,, if it comes to studing,i woun't boast but i would tell u ur far bellow my level,u see me here dosen't mean i have nothing doing,but because i'm through with my exams and like we all know ''all work with no dudding makes jack a Bleep up'' thats why am tryna crack my self up so stay outa my way.
[/b]

Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
naijalodge:

see Natasha,i think am beginning to go rage with the way u talk and if i continue to reply your post,it might result in a dispute
,i have a kinda poor immunity in terms of ignoring insults,
If thats how u think then no problem

In here we come,catch fun and then leave,if u feel u have brains to assimilate and u know the meaning of boy friend then u should have read the heading and the first comment under the heading, thought you even knew the meaning of EX but i was wronge

what the poster was trying to say wasn't EX-friendship but EX-lover(intimate) i think,

Imagin u telling me to go look-up the meaning of Bf as if your vocab is quite better,not your fault,i wish i could see u in person, when the guys where saying okafor's law at first i never new your case was diffrent because the funny law according to me contradicts your situation cause urs was nonsextual

Not that nobody here is a sex freak or something, we're just here to catch fun and while away time,, if it comes to studing,i woun't boast but i would tell u your far bellow my level,u see me here dosen't mean i have nothing doing,but because i'm through with my exams and like we all know ''all work with no dudding makes jack a bleep up'' thats why am tryna crack my self up so stay outa my way.

Oh please why are you digressing? when you were talking of being intimate and me giving you differences were you referring to the post of the op?  , the poster said your ''EX''  how do you know the poster meant intimate?  undecided phewwwww btw please spare me the trash of if it comes to study i'm below your level blah blah blah why are you digressing? did i say you have nothing doing? so i asked you to look up the meaning of bf so what? you wanted the differences and I told you exactly where you can find it shikina and lastly if that's how you think then no problem  undecided undecided undecided 

BTW we don't got beef k cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by WhyAWhy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Naijalodge even a 17 year old girl still understands what relationship is

I don't know where you got that definition of friendship + sex = matured relationship (definitely you're a boy,  not a man!)

then go find Ashewo now, I don't know why some guys think with their third leg  angry angry angry

He even quoted EX-friendship , mschew (with echoes and extra effects).

It doesn't take rocket science to define what EX is!!!

EX means someone you were in a relationship (either you were intimate or not) with and you broke up
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
WhyAWhy:

I don't know where you got that definition of friendship + sex = matured relationship (definitely you're a boy,  not a man!)

then go find Ashewo now, I don't know why some guys think with their third leg  angry angry angry

EX means someone you were in a relationship (either you were intimate or not) with and you broke up
lolz why are you vexed? grin okay me too i'm vexed since everyone is angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by naijalodge(m): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
WhyAWhy:

them what does Okafor's law means my teacher,
Look i once dated a gurl then for almost two years,due to the fact that i was a bibliophile then and i always had that devil may care attitude over sex,she eloped and left me with a wounded heart,untill the woman of my dream came into my life and ever since then things have changed,i now know what to do at the right time,no more fucking up, and guess what, my new strategy has been working just fine, we've been living like one hell of an unmarried couple,so u girls should stop feigning,it is only a virg!n that can accept a nonsexual relationship,believe you me.
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by WhyAWhy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
naijalodge:

them what does Okafor's law means my teacher,
Look i once dated a gurl then for almost two years,due to the fact that i was a bibliophile then and i always had that devil may care attitude over sex,she eloped and left me with a wounded heart,untill the woman of my dream came into my life and ever since then things have changed,i now know what to do at the right time,no more bleeping up, and guess what, my new strategy has been working just fine, we've been living like one hell of an unmarried couple,so u girls should stop feigning,it is only a virg!n that can accept a nonsexual relationship,believe you me.

Okafor can go jump off third mainland bridge!!!

It's your choice, no matter what you face,  it's not an excuse to condemn relationships that have decided to stay without sex. AIDS no de show for face oh. Beware of those holes you enter
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
@naijalodge so finally you're beefing me right?  shocked cry
Re: Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? by jackpot(f): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2011
Natasha,,:

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOMEN ONLY: Don't Read [PHOTO] / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / What Is Giving Our Teens Girls This Boldness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.