Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory (5309 Views)

I had no Conversation With Tinubu, DSS DG on tribunal cases - CJN Ariwoola / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by porthouse7(f): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Cos you went to beg tinubu and sanwo Olu to help u
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Promismike(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ok
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Jocdon(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Chinyere
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by hardbody: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Why will you? When LP rigged massively for you.

When LP won in the East it was the choice of the people, when LP lost in North it was election malpractice.

Bunch of thieves in an association called Labour Party.

I am tempted to curse you. Abia has just recently been extricated from wicked ruler ship in the past almost 24 years or more and you are here yarning gibberish over the only choice of the people. Abia is the only performing state in the country presently. It has nothing whatsoever to do with political party, Otti is an idea whose time has come, don't bring your madness to us.

1 Like

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Elijahnonso1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Whenever you read through a comment from a fool, you will surely know.
benuejosh:

When LP won in the East it was the choice of the people, when LP lost in North it was election malpractice.

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Omodua(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
dangermouse:
The people gave you their votes and no one can take it away.
Don't say so.

How about IMO the people gave their mandate to Ihedioha but Court upturned it to Hope Uzodinma who came distance 4th?
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Geo4646: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/10/07/i-never-entertained-any-fear-over-lawsuits-against-me-otti-on-tribunal-victory/

It's obvious dat APC are d ones causing unrest.. inec are useless. They should b completely wipe them out after all the money spent on inec. What a useless country.

1 Like

Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by dangermouse(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omodua:
Don't say so.

How about IMO the people gave their mandate to Ihedioha but Court upturned it to Hope Uzodinma who came distance 4th?

True, but that was then.

This I now!
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by Paulinnews: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Davido Join Primary School Children on his Feel Song Dance Challenge (Video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuuVDV9U6o
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by TreasureJunky: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Is it that these people hate good things. What on earth will make anyone think of removing a man whose works are visible even to the blind from office?
If they remove him, can they achieve what this man achieved in few days in office.
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by lagdmark(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
One Big Olodo who claim to be expect in Nigeria politics said Wike will use Federal myth to manipulate the tribunal in Umuahia in favour of his G5 Friend Okezie Ikpeazu of PDP
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by BrodaBenad: 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

The fake state of Israel created by the west for deception will soon receive a very bloody nose.

The times are changing.

Get ready for war.

I'll quote you when they'll be taught a lesson

Dey support them cheesy
Re: I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory by onyibest2k(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
three elections was done in same day two was successful uploaded while one could not be uploaded what can that be called
benuejosh:

(1) (2) (Reply)

North ’ll Disgrace Jonathan—-sani, Katsina Pdp Chieftain ! / "If I were Mr. President" :your Advice To GEJ / APC Taking Over Uyo On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.