Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,343 members, 7,964,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:37 PM

All The Single Ladies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / All The Single Ladies! (853 Views)

Strickly For Lagos Based Single Ladies And Guys. Get Hooked Up / Where Are The Single Igbo Brothers. / Ok, That Is It! Where Are The Single Naija Men Of Quality Over 35? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Single Ladies! by Ideyontop: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2011
Hallo single ladies! What will make you fall for a guy? Please keep the responses simple and sincere.Just wanted to know the personal thoughts of different gurls.Thank you.
Re: All The Single Ladies! by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
looks, voice, pocket, shoes, belt, nice fingers n toes, sexy lips
comin back 4 more
Re: All The Single Ladies! by blabber15(f): 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
I.Q Is the major aspect, looks and personality also matter.
Re: All The Single Ladies! by bobbyray(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
excuse me pls, if i have to put my nose in oro ti o kan mi, cheesy

there is just one thing that will make all ladies fall for a man,

when the man pushes her, of course she will fall, what do u think? grin grin grin
Re: All The Single Ladies! by Sijo01(f): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sincerity,
respect 4 ladies.
etc.
Re: All The Single Ladies! by tellwisdom: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
Did u say respect for ladies?? shocked shocked embarassed embarassed. Which respect are u talking abt??
Re: All The Single Ladies! by Sijo01(f): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2011
d kind one way u dey giv ya mama.
Re: All The Single Ladies! by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2011
Was the subject( All the single mamas??). Why are you mixing up mama's respect with you young ladies who roam abt the street looking for rich men ?? angry angry
Re: All The Single Ladies! by Sijo01(f): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2011
tellwisdom:

Was the subject( All the single mamas??). Why are you mixing up mama's respect with you young ladies who roam abt the street looking for rich men ?? angry angry

Watch it boy!
Re: All The Single Ladies! by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
Are you indirectly kiddin me?? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

A Ph Man Of 35 Visiting Abuja And Hoping To Meet A Gud Matured Lady , Possibly / Handsome But Can't Find Real Girls / Prety Cul Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.