Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,744 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste (14999 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Saudi Arabia, Becomes First African Artiste To Headline World / Why Davido Has Never Been Nominated For A Grammy / List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Moutine(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Davido ,,, kip soaring high .. our own go beta .
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Mosba: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
The guy is great
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by PsychoTheRapist: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I dedicate Video by Davido to the achievement

Great Jam cool
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by KigaliBruhm: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
Life of a superstar ?!!
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Ubdavison: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
This one that I'm seeing Afghanistan among the countries he has performed, I'm beginning to doubt the veracity of this info
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Qoko: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wow, that’s a big achievement, when some artists will be arrogantly selecting the country to entertain their fans.

Moreover, Congratulations bro for representing Osun state and Aftobeat properly💪🏼
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Wizpa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Just because he has jet to fly to every country doesn't make him a better artist than the rest. undecided

Money is different from Skills and both are different talent.

Someone shouting 001 should wake up from his slumber.

Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Angelfrost(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Good for him... I wish him greater heights.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Antoeni(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
Man Like Davido ,
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Bridget95(f): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Las Las God will not ask of all these on the last DAY.

Only Jesus Christ can save YOU.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Zooposki(f): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
Trev0r:
Still no Grammies.. but I like the guy.. he's really a generous man
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Coveting Oyinbo Grammies? What happened to your own awards? Black man, stop coveting Oyinbo things and build yours. You covet their countries, women, football clubs, money(Dollars) etc. That’s why the always mock you fools as having room temperature IQ. Just imagine that insult. Yet na una dey scream submission pass. Spits.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by lesbiconverter: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
And yet
We paid Davido $94,600 but he never showed up — Ex-NFF boss Pinnick ‘drags’ singer

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/we-paid-davido-94600-but-never-showed-up-ex-nff-boss-pinnick-drags-singer/

Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2023
illicit:
Wizkid

Starboy for life

😎
The post is all about Davido without any form of insult or shade to wizkid. Yet you choose to show your childishness undecided
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Illegal1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
omoh...........we need to dedicate 1 song to him
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zooposki:

Coveting Oyinbo Grammies? What happened to your own awards? Black man, stop coveting Oyinbo things and build yours. You covet their countries, women, football clubs, money(Dollars) etc. That’s why the always mock you fools as having room temperature IQ. Just imagine that insult. Yet na una dey scream submission pass. Spits.

Perfectly said. We Africans are our very undoing. The same Grammy that Kanye west threw into a toilet and pissed on
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by LilX2: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Wizpa:
Just because he has jet to fly to every country doesn't make him a better artist than the rest. undecided

Money is different from Skills and both are different talent.

Someone shouting 001 should wake up from his slumber.

So he will just fly to perform without being invited? You're pained! 001 for a reason!!!
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by toyinkin(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
Where can I forge certificate
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by rickleye: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
politicoNG:

AfricaFactsZone

Not only African Artiste but most Artists Period
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by rickleye: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
toyinkin:
Where can I forge certificate

Lol 😂, I know whom you can ask !
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by We4all: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
He has also slept with random women more than any African artist. Davido is a sex palliative.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by CloudTrees(f): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Obo ontop baddest
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
politicoNG:

AfricaFactsZone
A bag of rice is N52,000. A crate of miniature eggs is N2,800.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by CloudTrees(f): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
Davido will be a governor or senator one day.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by aggresor07: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Though I am not a fan of the stupid jargons our youths of today call music regardless of it's worldwide acceptance,but this Davido is one of the worst musicians amongst the rest that I know of, no clear lyrics, no good rythm, I just wonder what people listen to this days, he makes very disturbing sounds to my hearing.
gosh.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Paulinnews: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Davido Join Primary School Children on his Feel Song Dance Challenge (Video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXuuVDV9U6o
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by wallarwallar(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Whoever posted dis nonsense topic is jobless and looking for Jobless people like him to argue over rubbish and unproductive issue.
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Jackson619007: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Jostoman: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
DAVIDO to the World.

OBO no go minus
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Jostoman: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
illicit:
Wizkid

Starboy for life

😎
OBO to the World
Re: Davido Has Performed In More Countries Than Any African Artiste by Jostoman: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
News done finish
Bad belle no good o

VIDEO: 2face Idibia - My Rainbow [DOWNLOAD] / Do You Think Nigeria Presently Has Any Creative Gospel Music Artiste / Download Album: Nasty C Strings And Bling (album) Zip Download