Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment (32538 Views)

Amaju Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Not Coming To Show After Paying $94K (VIDEO) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
This man just embarrass himself a whole Fifa executive dey yarn like poor man
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Christistruth03: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Lol. Why bring tribalistic reasons into the topic? Does the Amaju not know that Itsekiri are a yoruboid ethnicity i.e. a .yoruba subgroup? Originally, Itsekiri are Ijebus. No need for division at all

If it between Itsekiri and Yoruba it isn’t Tribal
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Truenews1: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
Did Police Lied To Us About Mohbad De@th Autopsy Very Dark Man Asked Very Important Question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzdKp6-qp78
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by BALLOSKI: 3:08am On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh24:
cool

Honestly Davido is the Son of a Billionaire

Money doesn't motivate him anymore

He fit cancel shows just to hang out with his Uncle the Governor of Osun and nothing will happen

Imagine his Father making him an Non Executive Director of Pacific Holdings

Pacific Holdings has Realestate, construction company, Power plant, University

You people sound so low every time. What kind of thinking is this?

You mean, he can breach agreements at any time because he's a son of a billionaire? But he won't try this with organizer in the USA or UK, right?
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by BALLOSKI: 3:11am On Oct 08, 2023
press9jatv:
Throwing stones but you live in a glass house, nobody can stop me from performing anywhere in Nigeria - Davido replies Amaju Pinnick
he should honor his obligations.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by lexy2014: 4:11am On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh24:
cool

He fit cancel shows just to hang out with his Uncle the Governor of Osun and nothing will happen

how does that justify collecting $96,000 without showing up to perform?
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by goodmike7: 4:38am On Oct 08, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Are you Itsekiri? If not, shut the F up. I can only discuss with you if you're Itsekiri or yoruba

full fledged itsekiri
royal member of Ginuwa 1 ruling house
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Kaxmytex(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2023
He lost his son in October, una wan invite am come show after 6month, the manager wey sign that contract dey mad...
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by press9jatv: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2023
BALLOSKI:
he should honor his obligations.
yes soo
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by press9jatv: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
This life no balance.. here I am here just looking for 4 million naira..$4000 to build my business and someone is ignoring 112 million naira or $112,000. God remember me, haven't I suffered enough? .

The should have gone for Erigga and victor A.D in warri. These are warri stars
yes soo
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by press9jatv: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Where did Pinnick get the money?

It's NFF stolen money.
yes soo
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by press9jatv: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2023
NewDea4:

Go to court!

Thief
lol

Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Truenews1: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Police Failed To Protect Mohbad: Very Dark Man Gives Why Police Failed To Protect Mohbad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJtdXLIIwd0
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Allisgud: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2023
When falcons are complaining of non payment after running about the pitch for 90mins in all their appearance,but u choose to pay someone who will not perform upto 20mins #110m this life no just balance grin grin he still sakamaje u
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by YouandiAllofus: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2023
NovusHomo:

And what has being Itsekiri from Warri got to do with the story.
From where did you see itsekiri in my earlier post above?
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by YouandiAllofus: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2023
NovusHomo:

And what has being Itsekiri from Warri got to do with the story.
I think this your quote was made out of error
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by elonize(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2023
Calling out wat...my frnd goto court...c kiss Daniel wen dem carry court
..except ders smtin dats stopping u from doing so
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by akus6060(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2023
The guy should go and make his research very well before arguing in a public forum. I am an itsekiri and what you said isn't far from the truth.
EleventhWeirdo:

No insult was intended. Itsekiri have gone ahead to build an ethnicity for themselves. But that doesn't erase their origin, does it? Just like Austrians and Germans being from same Germanic race but now having different nations. I think you may want to do some background research on your ethnicity. Even your Ogiame Atuwase affirmed what I'm saying. An Ijebu person can understand you when you speak and vice versa. Do some study, okay?

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by phemmyfour: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh24:
cool

Then, he should return the money
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by phemmyfour: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Allisgud:
When falcons are complaining of non payment after running about the pitch for 90mins in all their appearance,but u choose to pay someone who will not perform upto 20mins #110m this life no just balance grin grin he still sakamaje u
So, he should use his personal money to pay the national team. His office as nff president is different from his personality
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Allisgud: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
phemmyfour:
So, he should use his personal money to pay the national team. His office as nff president is different from his personality
so u think it is his personal money he paid davido
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by phemmyfour: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Allisgud:
so u think it is his personal money he paid davido
yes
Picnicking has diverse of investment across the Country. He's a multimillionaire
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by shoprite: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
seborrhic:
BurnaBoy is bigger according to you and you have other artistes in Warri to call but you still for Davido and paid him ₦100m upfront?
Clown!!

Exactly!!! This is the comment I've been looking for.

Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by candygist: 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
it’s Burna Boy that got paid for a show and didn’t show up but proceeds to troll the person who paid him, the entire Nigeria would have been at war with him.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Thomasankara(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
[/color]almost 100million, oga Amaju I no believe you.[color=#770077]
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by misano(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Type Itsekiri origin on Google and come back to argue. Seems you are insisting out of ignorance

4get Google, nah common sense matter. We came from Yorubas but I have never seen my dad eat Amala or dress like Yoruba. Is that something to consider? Abeg free Itsekiris we dey on our own.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by mechanics(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2023
He didn't do well, that does not speak well for him.
Re: Pinnick Calls Out Davido For Allegedly Refusing To Perform After $96,400 Payment by Dsimmer: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Is Burna from Warri though? I know Itsekiri are the owner of Warri (Iwerre) but is he Itsekiri, considering how he keeps getting linked? Although his Damini name is quite relative like one since I know the meaning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / Ill Bliss: "My Wife Helped Me To Achieve Massive Weight Loss" / Tonto Dikeh Shares Stunning Photo As She Celebrates International Women's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.