Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,796 members, 7,930,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB (22256 Views)

JUST IN: IPOB Asks For Referendum, Says Igbo Ready To Exit Nigeria / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by frankson1(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:
This Emma Powerful should be changed as the IPOB spokesman. He's not good at his job.

There's plenty of misinformation being cooked and carried in the society concerning the activities of IPOB, [b]but he almost never comes out with intelligent responses to clear the air in the interest of the seperatist group. [/b]Even this statement lacks substance, fails to compel and general tastes bland to the senses.

Media representation of any group is always as important as the existence of the group itself. Every sincere Nigerian knows IPOB was never a violent group until that Daura cow fumbled the handling of the situation. Now years of misinformation have succeeded in making this group look like it is the same tool Simon Ekpa has been using to foment chaos, and the one person whose responsibility it has been to always tell the stories from the side of IPOB has often been found missing in action.

Whether it's IPOB or Ekpa's or both factions who have become terrorists doesn't matter, what matters is that Emma Powerful and majority of the Ibos love how they're terrorising their own people because it's the only way they get back at the Fulani man living in far away Kaduna, Katsina and all other Northern states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Amaggedon: 6:14am On Oct 08, 2023
blabulu2000:
I dare Nnnnnnyamiri people to. follow up this referendum.... and go their separate way from. Nigeria...I dare 10xxxxtimes

Niger Delta region will be forcefully dragged into their BiaFRAUdnnnnnn scam.....
Lol all these kids.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Bishop4real: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Roger3D:
Why do certain people entertain delusions as the norm? There can be no referendum without a change in the Nigerian constitution. How daft is the IPOB movement?

They're not "daft" my dear. Rather, they're bunch of jobless & heartless fraudsters cashing in on the emotional attachment of Nd'Igbo to the Biafran question to make easy money for themselves while making mockery of the gullibility if their followers. They're fully aware that there's no Biafra coming anywhere

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Demurray: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2023
flokii:

Let me just pretend I didn't see your last line.. however, you should always remember that no one tribe has monopoly of violence.

Every action must have a reaction.. It will be a grave mistake on you people's part should you attempt to fire a single bullet in Lagos.

If you want biafra, go home and leave our states for us to have peace.. It's that simple.
You have time for some people who their brains have been exchanged with goat brain. Just imagine, attack Lagos because of Biafra, is it Lagos that is hold them? I have never heard the south east senators raised issue concerning Biafra on the floor of national assembly.
They should tackle their senator rather than attacking Lagos cos if a gun is mistakenly shot in Lagos, that will be the end of Igbo in not Lagos only but all south western state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Deadlytruth(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2023
legitnow1:

Yeah, in 1960s, they left for Biafra, it was you that went to get them.

They are asking for a simple referendum, not Lagos yet that is a problem.

Until them carry gun enetr SW start to kill you is when u will listen.
Before you ever thought of leaving for Biafra in 1960, all other regions had been asking for separation from Nigeria but it was you Biafrans who colluded with the British overlords to stop them with threats of jailing their political leaders. As if that wasn't enough, you Biafrans went further to coin the expression; "The unity of Nigeria is perpetual and non-negotiable". Even at the point when Ijaws declared Niger Delta Republic, it was you Biafrans who fought and killed them with the Nigerian Federal might and sentenced their overall leader to death by hanging and then you quickly and unilaterally amended the constitution to criminalize any call for secession from Nigeria.
So why do you now suddenly turn around to want to pull out from the same Nigeria you said her unity is perpetual and non-negotiable?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Levels1(m): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2023
RockHard:
This is a welcome development that I hope PBAT would consider, coz it'll give Peter Obi and his Obidients their best opportunity of seeing him become president of a country where Obidients can enjoy Obi's good governance - Anambra style.

It's clear that Obi can never be president of Nigeria, but his chances of becoming president of Biafra shines brighter than a diamond, where he can rule over his Obidient fans. I'll urge the president of Nigeria to consider this proposal by Ipob.

You are not been Fair.

You are wicked🤣🤣🤣

How do you expect them to survive with just 5 state without any meaningful resources.

You and I know they are not born to rule and as such it will be a failed State.

A time is coming when federal government will be appointing an administrator from other regions to governn them.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by asiga(m): 6:46am On Oct 08, 2023
Those open broadcast I use to hear Mazi Ordering the killing of the zoological security men especially during the ENDSARS period, are those different from this other IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by asiga(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2023
blabulu2000:
I dare Nnnnnnyamiri people to. follow up this referendum.... and go their separate way from. Nigeria...I dare 10xxxxtimes

Niger Delta region will be forcefully dragged into their BiaFRAUdnnnnnn scam.....

Which of the Niger Delta? I hope not this one that we are from around the costal areas of the Atlantic. We will resist them.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by zeeprince(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2023
I don't know about other states but kogi is not part of Biafra, stop adding it to ur maps
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Okiton: 7:05am On Oct 08, 2023
flokii:
Have they prepared alaigbo for Igbo returnees from North, South West and South South?.. or they think Igbos will separate and still stay put in other regions?

These people sha like play too much.

I'm from the South-south and I am proud to say I am a Biafran

Myself and my household will welcome Biafra with open arms, anytime, any day
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Dafresh: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

After losing election, it's now leflendum.

I thought they said they wanted Nigeria but I guess bcoz they lost, the plan B is leflendum. Now, Nigerians can see your Obi agenda.
Can you show me any IPOB member that supported or voted on the last election
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Dafresh: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

Na you and all your entirely family life dem go take wet the ground
you must collect, this time both Boko Haram, Army, Police, OPC etc will be after you you can't escape any since you wish Igbos death, death will never depart from you and your family, relations
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by AuthorMan: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2023
rdokoye:

Why don't you just say "you don't want Igbo people to leave" instead of writing this bile?

My guy, you call my response bile when I myself as an Oduduwa Son am clamouring for Oduduwa Nation.
The way you guys reason most times baffles me.
I don't want the Igbos to leave?
Of what benefits are the Igbos to mẹ?

My guy swave!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by AuthorMan: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2023
RockHard:

I disagree! During the last presidential election, the ibos voted overwhelmingly for Obi in the SE, so I see no reason why they won't repeat same in Biafra. They see him as their lord and savior/junior jesus.

My point is what about those agitating for Kanu. Many see Kanu as the Igbo leader. And they might want to compensate him for all his suffering for Biafra with the presidency.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by RockHard: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2023
AuthorMan:

My point is what about those agitating for Kanu. Many see Kanu as the Igbo leader. And they might want to compensate him for all his suffering for Biafra with the presidency.

Well, now I see your point. When we add MNK into the equation, Obi might have a serious contender in a Biafra presidential election. Kanu might actually defeat him coz he's younger, more charismatic and Ipob love him more.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by Babastrong(m): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=legitnow1 post=126262233]

That is the part we are looking forward to the most.

Either let Biafra go peacefully, or u would be forced to let Biafra go in pieces

U cannot have it both ways.

[your
parents
said
more
than
this
before
biafra
war.]
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by HardMirror(m): 7:54am On Oct 08, 2023
legitnow1:

So u must remain with Igbo in one country by fire and by force even after they have cut you loose?

see This thing is easy. Number one all your senators and reps must return to biafra. Stop contesting if you are serious. Then all igbos must return too. Why is it so hard? Is anyone stopping you all from going back home? Go home and then we will know you are serious. You guys are just stupid.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by HardMirror(m): 7:58am On Oct 08, 2023
hammerT:

If u hold our freedom, we wil kill you just as they kill Israeli today.

It will come to you as a surprise.

Go your way make we go our way no be fight.
no one stopped you guys! Why are your senators still in abuja? You guys still collecting political appointments and obi wants to be president. Go your way. Simple. Did you go to the bus park and anyone stop you from leaving?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by omoadeleye(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2023
Dafresh:
you must collect, this time both Boko Haram, Army, Police, OPC etc will be after you you can't escape any since you wish Igbos death, death will never depart from you and your family, relations

Lmao... I wish igbo death, like what is South East known for?

Sit at home for protest then start killing eachother, unknown gun men killing you people and you all love that way.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by PoliciaNLand: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2023
omoadeleye:

Lmao... I wish igbo death, like what is South East known for?

Sit at home for protest then start killing eachother, unknown gun men killing you people and you all love that way.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by HardMirror(m): 8:00am On Oct 08, 2023
RockHard:

Well, now I see your point. When we add MNK into the equation, Obi might have a serious contender in a Biafra presidential election. Kanu might actually defeat him coz he's younger, more charismatic and Ipob love him more.
ibos don't love obi. Don't be fooled. They are just pushing him cos he is the only option. Once they get biafra they will throw him away

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by olamike02: 8:02am On Oct 08, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/were-now-ready-for-negotiation-with-fg-on-biafra-referendum-ipob/?amp
Very deceitful people. All those INEC staffs your boys killed and innocent lives are all proceeds of peaceful agitation. You ain't ready.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by HardMirror(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2023
legitnow1:

Yeah, in 1960s, they left for Biafra, it was you that went to get them.

They are asking for a simple referendum, not Lagos yet that is a problem.

Until them carry gun enetr SW start to kill you is when u will listen.
so that is your new plan? Terrorists. Why are your senators still in abuja? They don't like biafra? Why are you still in sw north and ss? You guys don't like living in Biafra? Do that first and see how quickly you will get referendum. Go home all of you
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by OyinO: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2023
Let them go please.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by AuthorMan: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2023
RockHard:

Exactly. That's what I'm saying.
Plus the guy don suffer for Biafra. People go use dat one to vote for am.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by OyinO: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2023
RockHard:
This is a welcome development that I hope PBAT would consider, coz it'll give Peter Obi and his Obidients their best opportunity of seeing him become president of a country where Obidients can enjoy Obi's good governance - Anambra style.

It's clear that Obi can never be president of Nigeria, but his chances of becoming president of Biafra shines brighter than a diamond, where he can rule over his Obidient fans. I'll urge the president of Nigeria to consider this proposal by Ipob.

Best comment. However, whatever style of leadership they'll adopt is none of your concern or business. Just let them go without any spilling of blood. Dazzol! After all, your own Nigerian leadership style is not different from the so-called Anambra style. Thank you Oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by dreu2fine(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/were-now-ready-for-negotiation-with-fg-on-biafra-referendum-ipob/?amp
One Nigeria
Your heroes past fought to make it one.
We believe in one Nigeria ND it's unity.
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by AareGaa: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2023
legitnow1:

That is the part we are looking forward to the most.

Either let Biafra go peacefully, or u would be forced to let Biafra go in pieces

U cannot have it both ways.

Biafla can go in pieces.

It's biafla or death!
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by EJEGBULEJE: 8:22am On Oct 08, 2023
flokii:
Have they prepared alaigbo for Igbo returnees from North, South West and South South?.. or they think Igbos will separate and still stay put in other regions?

These people sha like play too much.

That is their plan all along...they want to eat their cake,and still have it....
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by EJEGBULEJE: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Africonji:
Chukwu Okike Abiama be praised. This is what we have been asking for. Allow us a referendum so that we can decide our future. To be a Nigerian should not be by force!!!!!

Who forced you to stay here?? Why not all move to ur erosion ridden enclave first
Re: Biafra: We’re Ready For Talks On Referendum, Says IPOB by georgeakins: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Which referendum??
We don't negotiate with terrorists.

They should let Ibos go .
They have done enough damage to the country's image.
They're a nuisance everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re-run: David Mark Votes: Photo / Anambra Receives N268.2 Million First Oil Allocation As Oil Producing State / Which State Is The Most Accomodating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.