Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? (47500 Views)

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) / Graphic Images From Gaza / A Rocket Fired From Gaza Hits A Residential Area In Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BALLOSKI: 4:01am On Oct 08, 2023
EleweNjewe:
shocked

ARA nnkan Gaza

Gaza eje loju bi T’Abacha

Ibae baddo
this line pops in my head.

What did he mean here?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Dandal: 4:03am On Oct 08, 2023
There is absolutely nothing the Israeli regime can do that will erase what happened on October 7, 2023. This is a day of humiliation for Israel. No matter how Israel responds, the Palestinian resistance scarred the Israeli occupation for good. There is no going back.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BALLOSKI: 4:06am On Oct 08, 2023
sotall:

Good.
I hope you will also have the will in the coming days to post the deaths and destruction of Palestine by Israel.
That one has been happening since 1941, It's nothing new.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by BALLOSKI: 4:15am On Oct 08, 2023
Dandal:
There is absolutely nothing the Israeli regime can do that will erase what happened on October 7, 2023. This is a day of humiliation for Israel. No matter how Israel responds, the Palestinian resistance scarred the Israeli occupation for good. There is no going back.
They never saw this coming. At least, it'd keep them at bay for sometimes. To the hamas, this is a victory and to Israel, they have been embarrassed.

I'm sure they fear what hizbollah, Taliban with a country under their control, and iran would do - they all have seen that isreal is not invincible after all.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Draslo(m): 4:20am On Oct 08, 2023
Roboto11:

Which rapture?

Alien invasion
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by jayworld15(m): 4:22am On Oct 08, 2023
smokinloud:

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!.
HAMAS will beg Israel as usual and Netanyahu will forgive them and they will cohabit again then after like 8 months HAMAS will strike Israel again and the cycle continues on and on!.
I don't think there's grave consequences this time around na just as usual!.

Israel don't forgive when it comes to the deaths of her citizens. I could remember they retaliated the death of 3-5 boys killed by Palestinians some years back. With over 70 persons killed, Israel will retaliate triple times.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by smokinloud(m): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2023
jayworld15:

Israel don't forgive when it comes to the deaths of her citizens. I could remember they retaliated the death of 3-5 boys killed by Palestinians some years back. With over 70 persons killed, Israel will retaliate triple times.
Yes, Israel will retaliate but after few days everything will fade out and they'll start their normal living back!.
Israel are weak!.
If it were Palestine that have Israel power ni Israel go don go extinction. Swears!.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by tempest01(m): 4:29am On Oct 08, 2023
Guyman01:

Not true, Israel values their citizens life so much, they were engrossed with Russia vs Ukraine war and forgot their arch enemies, Israel was even arming Azerbaijan a Muslim country to capture the Christian enclave of Nagorno Karabakh and Armenia

Go and look for intelligence books or documentaries and read on Mossad
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by descartes400: 5:40am On Oct 08, 2023
Offpointng:

If you're well read on International politics, you'd know Palestine played into a trap set for them. Pity the Palestinians in the coming days

You arrogate too much to much to the Israelis.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Amaggedon: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
except the Lord watches over the city....

Aljazeera senior correpondent described the Hamas attack on Israel as " From hubris to outright humiliation in 10 hours " https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/10/7/from-hubris-to-humiliation-the-10-hours-that-shocked-israel

Isreal really suffered and my heart bleeds for the innocent people.

About 2-3 months ago when I first watched this viral video of this elderly Palestinian woman, I knew this elderly woman was calling on same God that watches over the city.

For days, her deep agony in her cry unto her God and her deep faith that God was actually listening to her cry in this video kept troubling my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyE_C5FbQcw
Fear women o! The deep cry unto God of a woman in deep agony is powerful.

I pray that both sides will stop the killings. Check my signature for free stuffs!
God did not attack isreal there has been aged long conflict around the gaza strip and its sure that hamas will attack just that they get a little more sophisticated this time around.

1 Like

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Dandal: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2023
obiekunie01:
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SINCE THE REPORT OF THIS ATTACK.

Two things are involved.

Either it is a MOSAD operation to have reason to decimate Palestine - using the life of few citizens to sacrifice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

or the iarealis don dey slack.

i dont see the possibilty of the second - and am worried about the first cause it then means the stew they prepared for the palestine will a gorry bute.

Absurd explanations! Israel has been decimating the Palestinians for decades without respite, since when has Israel ever needed justification to decimate the already decimated Palestinians? Israel will never allow Hamas to capture over a hundred Israeli citizens, including IDF Brigadier General Nimrod Aloni. Fact is, Israel is caught with its pants down and it did not anticipate anything of this scope and scale. This is undeniably a significant intelligence lapse for Israel and an impressive operational success for Hamas. It's a humbling experience that has once more shattered the perception of Israel's invulnerability. It is a great humiliation and no amount of retaliation would undo it.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by erniok(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

US Army General wearing skirt and openly gay

Jerusalem now gay capital

There's no general in that picture.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Amaggedon: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2023
BALLOSKI:
They never saw this coming. At least, it'd keep them at bay for sometimes. To the hamas, this is a victory and to Israel, they have been embarrassed.

I'm sure they fear what hizbollah, Taliban with a country under their control, and iran would do - they all have seen that isreal is not invincible after all.
Lol dont come here to start protesting oo. Isreal had internal crisis because of the proposed judicial reform that sparked wild range protest and a call for removal of their PM. So you should undestand what that imply in polictics. Isreal is not weak they dont outrightly fire misiles at palestinians to kill everyone like the hamas does lol, isreal hit a specific target and thats it. If irs to go all out against palestinia lol dont wish that to your fellow muslims.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Amaggedon: 6:10am On Oct 08, 2023
BALLOSKI:
which kind stupid post be this?

Una too get cheap way of thinking.

That fake story of christians being persecuted in the north is peddled by stupid people. Even mathew kuka who's the leader of those peddling the lies couldn't prove it when confronted with facts.

What you do to people in the east on mondays is worse than persecution.
So deborah died a natural death ? So the southern kaduna killing is muslims killing muslims so the jos killing is muslims killing muslims ? Why is it not hapening in the eastern region were there is christian majority? Why is it only were there is christian minority we get to see them being attacked?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2023
victorclean:
Who are the original owners of the land the land before the birth of prophet Muhammad?

Wtf is this…. May be tomorrow Nigeria would wake up and reclaim Bakasi or better still the west Indus would reclaim America
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by igbosarejews(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2023
BoldBrainz:

All of what you have claimed about Israel is not in doubt. We all know that. But I'm trying to make you understand that, this is no longer that time when Israel exerts brutal reprisals and kilings on Palestinians and the rest of the muslim world only sits back to make threats and shout "Allahu Akhbar".

The moment Israel deploys ground troops into Gaza, this battle you're seeing is going to take a very different dimension. The politics at play here is now a tug of war between vicious world players, of which Muslims now fancy themselves as being in the mix.

E no go easy to massacre Palestinians like this for this very one.
Unfortunately most western countries backs Israel and let my clear you. Israel only stops when it feels is satisfied. All your arabs can join the coalition to attack Israel and America is there for them.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by igbosarejews(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2023
Greenfaces:
Israel is America's lap dog. What a shame that a country as big and strong as America is indirectly killing Palestinians in their land and you are celebrating it. The same you guys were crying foul when Russia took the fields against Ukraine.

The baffling part is in how Russia challenged these same world powers to dare "support " Ukraine physically the same way they're supporting Israel against a weaker Palestine and none did. USA even went the extra mile to send zelensky a support message " you're doing a great job". Is that the same kind of support they offered Israel all this while against Palestine? This is just a case of oppression and hatred for the middle East and unfortunately by people who mostly don't even know the cause or roots of this conflicts. They only jump in to make comments in support of Israel as long as the victims are Muslims. You think the Jews recognise you too? You think they will welcome you Africans to their land?

Even Americans are tired of the parasitic needs of George bushes spoiled baby. They're holding twitter spaces to decry their governments decisions to fund wars and conflicts in climes they have no business with really. They're the ones really interfering in the affairs of others they deem weak and avoid the war mongers. Why is Palestine a problem today and North Korea is not? Or even Russia? The answer is clear. One dog will bite and the other will bark. So they choose to kill the barking dog and avoid the biting one. China has become a world power today from minding their business, standing for justice and pursuing world and technological advancement schemes, while USA has reduced itself to a sorry state of debating who is a boy and who is a girl. Shame on you for supporting this mess.

Palestinians are still the heroes here. Their lands were occupied, international Court ruled in their favour. Apart from your sheer lopsided judgment and sheer hate for Muslims, what are you really accusing Palestinians of doing?

Their greatest crime was giving refuge to the jews when evert other nation of the world turned them down after World War 2 where they were slaughterd by Germany and all other nations of the world. Shame on you and any one who supports this injustice.
The land belongs to the Jews. Terrorists Arab occupiers should move back to Saudi Arabia
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Amaggedon:
Lol dont come here to start protesting oo. Isreal had internal crisis because of the proposed judicial reform that sparked wild range protest and a call for removal of their PM. So you should undestand what that imply in polictics. Isreal is not weak they dont outrightly fire misiles at palestinians to kill everyone like the hamas does lol, isreal hit a specific target and thats it. If irs to go all out against palestinia lol dont wish that to your fellow muslims.
Oga Israelis went to some people’s land and started pursing them away just because of some historical thing that happened 100s of years ago and you expect them to continue to sit and watch. These guys are fighting to live because for the Palestines they belong no where, they have no where. the little they have ,which even the UN has called Israel to Order on, has been desecrated by Israel… There is a greater Christianity presence in Gaza than Israel….. You guys should do some reading don’t let your Pastors(Nigeria pastors anyway) fill your heads with Bullshit
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 6:19am On Oct 08, 2023
igbosarejews:

Unfortunately most western countries backs Israel and let my clear you. Israel only stops when it feels is satisfied. All your arabs can join the coalition to attack Israel and America is there for them.

For every great empire their end usually starts from somewhere…. Even America does not want the unification of the Arabs….. Mind you America is entering a decisive period(election) Biden is fighting for his job
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by harrypetty(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2023
Corn247:

Make una dey deceive una selves, thousands of Israeli are with their makers right now while uncountable abducted. Even their general is not spared from abduction.

I hope you will not come here and be saying Israel's retaliation on Palestinians is too much when casualties begin to mount on the other side. Hamas has successfully put Gaza in the hands of Israel. At the end of this war, Palestinians would have to ask themselves only one question. Was it worth it?
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by igbosarejews(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Aremson14:

For every great empire their end usually starts from somewhere…. Even America does not want the unification of the Arabs….. Mind you America is entering a decisive period(election) Biden is fighting for his job
Yeah, that is the evil empire called PALESTINE, Israel shall triumph over it enemies. It happened in Yonkippur or what you called seven day war and they emerged victorious, even with the coalitions of all Arab states.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Aremson14(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2023
igbosarejews:

Yeah, that is the evil empire called PALESTINE, Israel shall triumph over it enemies. It happened in Yonkippur or what you called seven day war and they emerged victorious, even with the coalitions of all Arab states.

I only wish wars don’t affect civilians.. If there was a way only militaries would be involved, would have mad sense
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Holyfic: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2023
Just heard hez just throw their missiles too, d matter dor de show red
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by geoworldedu: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2023
LikeAking:

Why didn’t the lord stop the thousands of misfiled?

Because their God is God(useless) grin
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Amaggedon: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2023
Aremson14:

Oga Israelis went to some people’s land and started pursing them away just because of some historical thing that happened 100s of years ago and you expect them to continue to sit and watch. These guys are fighting to live because for the Palestines they belong no where, they have no where. the little they have ,which even the UN has called Israel to Order on, has been desecrated by Israel… There is a greater Christianity presence in Gaza than Israel….. You guys should do some reading don’t let your Pastors(Nigeria pastors anyway) fill your heads with Bullshit
I know about the isreali and their historical account in the east so you can not replace the aged long historical accounts of the jews with just 8 decades history. there is a historical account about the jewish sojourn in many places even in egypt so dont tell me palestinia has more christian than isreal because i know that and i know the issues between the jews and the christians.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by igbosarejews(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Emir01:

You can't be killing people everyday, blocking them and they will not have a day of their own like this, despite Israeli military funding by US these guys were able to struck, they knew Israeli will pound on them after all but they want to make a point that nobody is unreachable. Iran definitely have a hand on this because they don't want Saudi-Israel normalisation which will isolate them, Israeli will go harder on Hamas and eventually kill and destroy citizens which will result in public sympathy and solidarity across Arabs and Saudi will have no choice than to back out. Israel and his allies are hypocrites, I don't think anything will destroy Palestinians because of their consistency and resilience over decades, they don't see death as anything again. The world leaders have failed for not be able to resolve this issue over decades. US will quickly support and give aids to Israel and Ukraine while keeping his region safe.
You and your dîrty arab masters are occupying Jewish historic lands. Still chanting dèath to them and you want a piece of their land. You must be a joker.
Israel should forget about civilians in Gaza and level it to the ground.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by geoworldedu: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2023
Aremson14:

They don't know that Israel is not a Christian nation. It is even more of islamic that Christianity. They need to know.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by heysquare(m): 6:34am On Oct 08, 2023
Hedonisco:
With all the blitz of thousands of Hamas rockets fired and so-called infiltrations, Israeli death toll is less than 100. More people die in any random Fulani attack on Benue or Plateau communities.

That should draw commendation for Israel's super effective defence systems.

By the time Israel's righteous vengeance on these Islamic fuckers is over, even Palestinian lifestock would bemoan this wrath of God upon them. Their doubts would be totally cleared. No fucking doubt.

Irritants.
You people talk as if the fight between Israel and Palestine is a religion war. And if it's Palestine has more Christians than Israel because Israel is a Jewish Nation and not Christian nation. So stop taken Israel for a Christian nation. Is either you choose between Rome or England. The later is even closer cos Bible was written by one of the king
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by igbosarejews(m): 6:36am On Oct 08, 2023
Appleyard:

There seem to be some sort of powerful state actor behind Hamas for them to have achieved such a feat. GPS and communication signals in Israel were jammed prior to the Hamas attack, and we all know Hamas doesn't have that capability.
Russia and Iran are Behind this attack, just to divert US attention from Ukraine.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Amaggedon: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2023
Aremson14:

I only wish wars don’t affect civilians.. If there was a way only militaries would be involved, would have mad sense
The palestine always hitting the civilians . How can you fire 5000 misiles on a civilian settlements? Imagine isreal without iron dome, just imagine. If isreal should go all out like the palestine you wouldnt say what you just said.
Re: How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? by Greenfaces: 6:38am On Oct 08, 2023
igbosarejews:

The land belongs to the Jews. Terrorists Arab occupiers should move back to Saudi Arabia
just see an open display of a wasting disease of hypocrisy disguised as ignorance. Because if you were actually suffering from ignorance, Google would come in handy. Read and stop making a fool of yourself. The jews were only allowed there after the second World War because they fought assiduously for Britain. Their reward was a promise that a home would be found for them where they can migrate enmase from the torture and slaughter they endured all over the world and most notably in the hands of the Germans. Hitler introduced the guillotine as a scheme to decimate the jews in numbers. His reason was that they were diluting and polluting what he called the original German blood and looks

After World War 2, a place was to be found for the jews. Africa was initially suggested. (Egypt precisely) from tracing their origin. The people refused them entry.

For some unknown reasons, the Palestinians innocently agreed for an arrangement where the jews would be accommodated in a specified ratio or population. But then the jews started trooping into their country in droves. Exceeding this number, they became disturbed by the facts that the Jews started obliterating important relics and rivers and sites by calling them Jewish names. The back and forth journey started

It all cumulated in a decision that gaza strip belong to the Palestinians by the international Court. The jews were advised to leave. While they left, they planted mines in every field and farmlands so that years after gaza was returned to its original owners, these bombs started detonating. People started dying from explosions In farms and places of interest.

This is the history of what you see as the tension today between Palestine and tge jews. Although a long history exists in the relationship between the Muslims and the Jews. Read about the battle of the trench, the people of Quraydha( the last Jewish tribe that existed In Madina), and see how the jews have always been the ones to betray simple agreements, trusts and peace treaties. I am sure you have not seen videos of open persecution of black people in Israel by the jews and that is why you think you are their friends if you're a Christian. History has never recorded the jews to like you either. You are only riding on a sentiment that " the enemy of my enemy is my friend". There will never be a bigger mistake and flaw in logic than this. The jews do not like, want or accept you either. You cannot be a jew

Take note, I am not writing these here because of you. It is obvious that you are ignorant, hate-filled, blind and deaf to facts. I am writing because of anyone who is blessed with an objective mindset and honestly does not know. And for this reason, I will not respond to anything you say after this especially since I know it will be disgusting and filled with bile and bitterness. Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Protesters Set Fire On Ayatollah Khomeini's Home (Pics) / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.