Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga (908 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Gossiphub: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
The Police Public Relations officer for Delta state police command has committed a blunder that has caused so much ridiculing of the NPF and the institutions in Nigeria for uploading law and order.

Dr Olufunmilayo, a UK based medical doctor, in a twisted tweet, asked a petitinent question to the Police Force on forgery, the Police PRO identified as Supol Bright Edafe in response, quickly jumped on existing laws and punishment for forgery without knowing the question indirectly had to do with the CSU saga. After finding out that he shot himself, he quickly deleted the post.

See Dr Olufunmilayo's Question;
Quick Question for the @PoliceNG :

If I used to live in Abuja and bought a Mercedes SUV at the Mercedes dealership in Abuja then I move to Port Harcourt some weeks later then found out I have lost the car receipt and I don’t know anymore where all the original car papers are;

If I now go to Oshodi under-bridge and tell a vendor to sharply forge some Mercedes documents for me to replace the ones I lost (at least I’m the one that bought the car), and I make sure I tell the vendor to cook the documents to my taste;

If one day I run into police at a checkpoint and they suspect my car documents are dubious and not the original one issued by the Mercedes car seller;

Do the police have any right to interrogate me or arrest me for any crime?

Pls kindly help me repost till I get a response from the @PoliceNG

If the @PoliceNG now calls Mercedes dealership in Abuja to verify the document I have presented to the police but the Mercedes dealership disowns the document and says they did not issue it, does the police have any right to still question me further?

Especially if I have already told the police that considering my influence on social media, any questions on my original car documents will certainly do me irreparable damage.

Please would it be right for the @PoliceNG to still be asking any further questions?
https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1710370587955142823?t=xbCXI8qX7tG26j6-XRCZ0w&s=19

Supol Bright in a now deleted tweet, wrote;
“Does this question make any sense to you at all? You forged a document and you are here asking questions. Google forgery on criminal code or penal code and the definition, and punishment”

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Gossiphub: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Whitesun(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2023

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Airlohim(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zero integrity.
All this one cares about is advancing his career instead of sticking to the truth.

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Paraman: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
If you like go forge when you're caught, tell them is because tulubu forged you also forge
Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by IbotNugida(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
A psychedelic hallucination.

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Gossiphub: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by BoldBrainz(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
😂😂.

Bush meat don catch hunter today.

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by dawnomike(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lol... over zealous police officer thought he was been savage.

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by princepeter566: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
7 can not defend tinubu and not look stupid.

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by princepeter566: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
7 can not defend tinubu and not look stup*d

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by happney65: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
You people will make Bulabalu vex quick and shut down social media patapata for una ooo.. grin grin

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Jessyjeff: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2023
If we can't hold our leaders responsible for crimes they commit, Nigeria has no moral right to have prisons for ordinary citizens that commit crimes.

Once again, who discovered Nigeria? Lord Luggard or APC?

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Racoon(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
This is the same problem with the leadership and followership of this nation. We all know the truth but always want to turn logic on its head. Mmesoma was condemned by all of us but some wicked deluded fellas are telling us that the CSU certificate forger of an illegitimate president is innocent despite all the unfolding drama from the US.

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by OgaTheTop2: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nigeria is in a deep shiit with fraudsters... when an officer finds it hard to say and acknowledge the truth..

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Penguin2: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lol!

He didn’t code the sarcasm until it was too late.

I hope Agbado doesn’t ask he be sacked as Delta PRO and demoted.

Tinubu criminals will hate him eh!

Ndi ala!

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by HNICEARTH: 2:29am On Oct 08, 2023
Bright wey no bright

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by veekid(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2023
That guy too slow, I mean he's numb

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Kukutente23: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2023
Lol. This online doc na alakoba
Guy man quickly reverse as he see say his fingers don carry am go where he nor know
Fastest fingers first can be cut off sometimes
grin grin cheesy

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Ofunaofu: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2023
When I look at all these Tinubu minions and agbadorians defending Tinubu.. I regret

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Newdawn30: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2023
Our institutions here are weak, there is no independence. Same reason why out courts has been turned on it's head too

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by ivolt: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2023
that PRO may be demoted soon.
Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by OkCornel(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hilarious.

Man wanna protect his daily bread in the nasty and brutish Nigeria.

Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Airlohim(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nlfpmod mynd44 seun
Re: Senior Police Officer Deletes Tweet On Forgery After It Clashed With CSU Saga by Whois(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
Watin tinubu no go see for court

Economic Hardship Really Biting Hard – Adamu Garba / Maryland’s High Court Removes Nigerian Born Judge For ‘egregious’ Misconduct / Kano Emirate Tussle: We Are Ready For A Fight - Kwankwaso