Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,341 members, 7,967,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:31 AM

This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 (3570 Views)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 / The Reason Qassem Soleimani Was In Baghdad Shows How Complex The Iran Crisis Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by nnewsnjobs: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947

I have been advocating for peaceful resolution of the war between the Palestinians and the Israeli but this map below really shocked me.

It's really shocking that the world has watched this go on since 1947 and all attempts to stop Isreal from further expansion has been rebuffed by the Isreal Government.

The current government in Israel was formed by a coalition of politicians who promised the electorates to build more settlements on disputed lands , chase out civilian Palestinians from their homes for Isreali settlers to take over and use force to further take more of the little land left for the Palestinians.

Can this war really be resolved if the problem represented in this map is not resolved?

Mynd44 nlfpmod

Why do you get yourself involved in this type of argument, something you have no full knowledge of it, you think it is just by googling map on internet and making baseless statement or conclusion.
Bro. you really suck! I thought it is only politicians that you always worship and defend. I don't know that you are such a being. What is your business between Israel and Palestine, why not focus on defending politicians.

1 Like

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Starcrest1: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
gross display of ignorance.

are you aware that there was no nation of israel even as at the time of jesus christ?

are you aware that as at the time of christ 80% of people in the land of israel where not israelites?

are you aware that the romans destroyed jerusalem which contained the remnant of israeland took them, sold them in slavery, and dispersed the rest around the world.

are you aware the the romans renamed jerusalem to palastina which is what metamorphosed into palestine today?

are you aware that the people you call israelites are not the israel of the bible?

are you aware the the israel of today was created by the vatican through the Rothschild and is a complete political nation and has nothing to do with God or the bible?

are you aware that the people you call israelites today are more germans and russians in origin than a trie israel of the bible which has scattered all over the world.

seek knowledge and stop typing foolish things online.

Omniscient Chairman, I hail o

You were there when all these were happening to know all of them.

You conducted DNA test on all of them to know they are not all Jews.

This history you swallowed hook line and sinker and are regurgitating, who wrote it?

You should calm down and leave isrealites to their problems. Focus on Fulani who have no history in Nigeria and are running things in the country now.
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by tamdun: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
ajailer:
Check the Jewish map from the bible then you will come to understand that the Palestinians are the real land grabbers.
The people Jews in Israel today are fake,middle east people don't have blue eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Okwyjesus(m): 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I have been advocating for peaceful resolution of the war between the Palestinians and the Israeli but this map below really shocked me.

It's really shocking that the world has watched this go on since 1947 and all attempts to stop Isreal from further expansion has been rebuffed by the Isreal Government.

The current government in Israel was formed by a coalition of politicians who promised the electorates to build more settlements on disputed lands , chase out civilian Palestinians from their homes for Isreali settlers to take over and use force to further take more of the little land left for the Palestinians.

Can this war really be resolved if the problem represented in this map is not resolved?

Mynd44 nlfpmod

You no dey read bible. How lsreal play around Jerusalem.

U want to see complete white after this war
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Osoboshi: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
DrGoodman:

The fight against Biafra is just a fight to control the oil and gas wealth of the south.
south south point of correction
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by StOla: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
ajailer:

Yes, the Israeli government uses the bible as part of their proofs that the land originally belongs to them.

The Holy land has always been a place of struggle for opposing powers even before the Crusaders and their wars and I am blame the Arabs solely for what has been happening there cos they started this land grabbing stuffs then.

Was it the Arabs that chased the Jews out of the land that the Jews themselves chased other tribes away so as to own during the biblical times?

The Arabs have been occupying that region as the majority ethnicity since the 7th century, which is many centuries after the Jews had been displaced from the region by the Roman Empire.

Despite that Jews from Europe and Yemen were already buying up land in the Palestine region since the late 1800s so as to relocate there, the Palestinian Muslims and Chrisitians were still 90% population of that region as at 1919 after the 1st World War.

It was the build up of the 2nd world war and the eventual Jewish holocaust during that war, that pushed more Jews to abandon Europe and run to the Palestine region.

Even when the Jews as recent migrants and war refugees living in Palestine were allowed to have the bulk of the Palestine region as their country in 1948, they still ensured to encroach on Arab land outside of the accepted territory of Israel, and then proceed to uproot as many Arabs as possible from their own land and homes within the territory of Israel, and prohibited them from ever coming back.

Isreal is the criminal and the crime is the ethnic removal of Arabs from their own land.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Pigstormentor: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
They will DIE...Real DIE.

DrGoodman:

The terrorists killing people in okigwe and environs are living in that ama awusa settlement at Lokpanta
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Whalis: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

are you aware that there was no nation of israel even as at the time of jesus christ?

are you aware that as at the time of christ 80% of people in the land of israel where not israelites?

are you aware that the romans destroyed jerusalem which contained the remnant of israeland took them, sold them in slavery, and dispersed the rest around the world.

are you aware the the romans renamed jerusalem to palastina which is what metamorphosed into palestine today?

are you aware that the people you call israelites are not the israel of the bible?

are you aware the the israel of today was created by the vatican through the Rothschild and is a complete political nation and has nothing to do with God or the bible?

are you aware that the people you call israelites today are more germans and russians in origin than a trie israel of the bible which has scattered all over the world.

If I may ask where are the biblical Israel?
We know boundaries by asking our neighbors. Old Egyptian, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon all claimed to have boundaries with Israel and not Palestine.
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Buccalcavity2: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
There's nothing religion will not reduce some people to. What is your business with 2 nations trying to assert their dominance? Arabs don't like blacks and don't hide it. Jews don't like Christians and don't hide it. Why then are you stocking flames of fire in your country with your hypocrisy.
Ukraine vs Russia, ECOWAS vs Niger, Hamas vs Israel. You'll find a way to domesticate thier battles. Haba!
Embrace your enlightened self interest!
Fact: Hamas escalated hostilities with overt support of Palestinian President. Israel is retaliating. I grab my🍿

1 Like

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Whalis:

If I may ask where are the biblical Israel?
We know boundaries by asking our neighbors. Old Egyptian, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon all claimed to have boundaries with Israel and not Palestine.
the biblical israel are scattered among the nations of the earth and are no longer in their land today.

Deuteronomy.4:27
jeremiah9:16

ezekiel 12:15

lamentations 4:16

the only israel regarded by God today are the spiritual israel in christ jesus. God is gathering his israel thorough jesus Christ and will gather them back into their land which is the kingdom of God the renewed earth.

1 Like

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Babangidapikin: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Mynd44 nlfpmod

Let them fight it out, in as much as I have nothing against Israeli citizens individually, I am very much against Israel policies as a nation, it is nothing more than oppression to take people's land base on a stupid UN chacter of which I doubt any compensation was paid and continue to expand and oppress your host. I must also say the attack by Hamas on innocent Israeli citizens is nothing but a provocation and stupidity of the highest order ... I so much hate it when civilians are catched up in the madness of some selected few ...Both the attacker and the attacked has no contingency plan to protect their civilians...I think Hamas is currently commiting a War crime and if the U.S does not intervene the consequences will be damaging.. All this are the effects of selling defense systems to Ukraine . President Biden is so slow .

2 Likes

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Starcrest1:

This history you swallowed hook line and sinker and are regurgitating, who wrote it?

You should calm down and leave isrealites to their problems. Focus on Fulani who have no history in Nigeria and are running things in the country now.
mumu very mumu talk. I give fact backed by history you dey here dey talk mumu talk. did you conduct any dna test before you believed what you belived?

google the balfour declaration and see how the rothchild where begged to create a modern day israel.

google the book" the thirteenth tribe"writting by one of them by the name Arthur koestler a so called jew. he wrote a book about how the jews of today came from the Kaisers and the huns.

go read your bible about how 10tribes of israel where lost hundred of years before Christ in the book of second kings starting from chapter 17.

know your facts before quoting me , I only sought to cure your ignorance.

keep supporting people who believe that Jesus is boiling in hot excrater. mumu guy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Starcrest1: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu very mumu talk. I give fact backed by history you dey here dey talk mumu talk. did you conduct any dna test before you believed what you belived?

google the balfour declaration and see how the rothchild where begged to create a modern day israel.

google the book" the thirteenth tribe"writting by one of them by the name Arthur koestler a so called jew. he wrote a book about how the jews of today came from the Kaisers and the huns.

go read your bible about how 10tribes of israel where lost hundred of years before Christ in the book of second kings starting from chapter 17.

keep supporting people who believe that Jesus is boiling in hot excrater. mumu guy

You are an Imbec1le, a foolish one at that. Stop using Google as your source of history.

Leave Israeli and Palestinian history alone because you know Nada about it .

Focus on Nigerian history and how to boot Fulani because they don't have any ancestral land in Nigeria.

Nicompo0p
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by BentizilL0: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:

They don't know...
I just laugh at Nigerians defending Israeli occupation, especially we Christians... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by BentizilL0: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Starcrest1:

He's not lying..
A quarter of Israeli are Russian and they speak Russia language...

It's an information that's not hidden...

1 Like

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
With this war, there will be no green areas anymore in that map. It will be all white.

#IstandwithIsrael

1 Like

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Starcrest1:

You are an Imbec1le, a foolish one at that. Stop using Google as your source of history.

Leave Israeli and Palestinian history alone because you know Nada about it .

Focus on Nigerian history and how to boot Fulani because they don't have any ancestral land in Nigeria.

Nicompo0p

read your own comment and see how imbecilic it is . you are the slowpoke who cant communicate reasonbly. you dont give fact, no histroy ,no biblical fact. just usless rant from an ignorant human being. I give you source that you can confirm for yourself instead you type nonsense back to me . continue in foolery mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

They don't know...
I just laugh at Nigerians defending Israeli occupation, especially we Christians... grin
many christians are ignorant becuase their ignorant pastors who have been taught wrongly in bible school that israel of today is the israel of God keep decieving their followers to suport israel a political nation that has nothing to do with the israel of the bible.

2 Likes

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Mordecai(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lies...

There are European Jews, Jews from Morocco, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, even from Ethiopia. They are as diverse as it comes.

You really need to avoid reading tabloid papers and revise your history lessons.

EMILO2STAY:

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Starcrest1: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
BentizilL0:

He's not lying..
A quarter of Israeli are Russian and they speak Russia language...

It's an information that's not hidden...

So are many Nigerians from NIGER, CHAD and CAMEROON. How does that change the identity of real Nigerians.....
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Starcrest1: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
read your own comment and see how imbecilic it is . you are the slowpoke who cant communicate reasonbly. you dont give fact, no histroy ,no biblical fact. just usless rant from an ignorant human being. I give you source that you can confirm for yourself instead you type nonsense back to me . continue in foolery mumu man.

Like I said you are a nicompo0p. Bleep off with that your useless history that u know nothing about.

If you have a single sense, you will know that different groups write history to suit their narratives. It's left for a sensible person to sift the truth from the lies.

But I don't expect you to know that.....
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Mordecai:
Lies...

There are European Jews, Jews from Morocco, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, even from Ethiopia. They are as diverse as it comes.

You really need to avoid reading tabloid papers and revise your history lessons.

wetin this one dey talk. an israelite is not necessarily a jew. jews are those who come from the tribe of juda. even if what you said is true does it not confirm what I said about the israelite scattering all over the world? abi you just want to type for the sake of it. besides many of the so called jews in Europe are not real jews, that is if you should even call them jews. the true israelites can be found among many nations of the world today and that includes ethopia, Yemen, iraq you mentioned. so what I wrote are not lies you even help confirm it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Starcrest1:

Like I said you are a nicompo0p. Bleep off with that your useless history that u know nothing about.

If you have a single sense, you will know that different groups write history to suit their narratives. It's left for a sensible person to sift the truth from the lies.

But I don't expect you to know that.....
empty humans like you often type nonsense too much. you should not have commented if your using your anus to think instead of your brains. fool!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Starcrest1: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
empty humans like you often type nonsense too much. you should not have commented if your using your anus to think instead of your brains. fool!!

Illiterate Neanderthal.......

I should be the one teaching you history because you are very empty.

See the id1ot shouting Google this, google that......lol illiteracy is bad.

Mugu thinks he can teach me history...... go and teach your fellow Neanderthals, what I know in history you haven't even imagined......
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by FoolishBoy419: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
ajailer:
Check the Jewish map from the bible then you will come to understand that the Palestinians are the real land grabbers.

Anybody that uses the bible to justify what Israel is doing has no right to criticize Boko Haram and ISIS because there's literally no difference between them.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by maasoap(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
No peace for the wicked
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Brek: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
tollyboy5:

We're talking about issue you're referencing bible?! OK we've also looked into the Quran and noticed Israel are not the first inhabitant of the land.
Caanites are extinct
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Starcrest1:

Illiterate Neanderthal.......

I should be the one teaching you history because you are very empty.

See the id1ot shouting Google this, google that......lol illiteracy is bad.

Mugu thinks he can teach me history...... go and teach your fellow Neanderthals, what I know in history you haven't even imagined......
the history you know is the history of verbal abuse. you know history yet cant present an atom of it.. what a fool.

I have educated you a little. learn so next time you dont talk like an idiot the way you are doing now

1 Like

Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by tollyboy5(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
Brek:

Caanites are extinct
they went elsewhere and would still come back also . grin
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by Brek: 4:46am On Oct 09, 2023
tollyboy5:

they went elsewhere and would still come back also . grin
There's no record of caanites here
Only descendants
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by smokinloud(m): 4:40am On Oct 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Arab motivated map. If you know, you know.

When will Palestinians go back to Jordan where they came from?
The map is a propaganda. There's no map like that.
Re: This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 by smokinloud(m): 4:43am On Oct 15, 2023
oyichi:
let's tell ourselves the truth, in the Bible, the Palestinians owns ashdod, askelon, gath and Gaza, but now, only small part of Gaza was left for the Palestinians, Israel took Palestinian lands, even the infamous Goliath is from gath.
Stop bringing history from your imagination. The Philistine have been destroyed what you have are Palestinians who were immigrants from different Arab nations on the land. The name Palestine was given by the Romans to obliterate anything Jews. Stop commenting on subjects you know nothing about

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Presidency Accepts Vice President's Resignation / RABBI ON USA,MCDONALDS,MONEY AND THE WORLD / About Growing Afro-chinese Economic Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.