Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. (6448 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by IjebuWarrior: 8:01am On Oct 09, 2023
Animegirl:

I'm still a student. What do I need to offer?

Like someone rightly said earlier, you're not a beautiful lady, and just using this antic to boost ur self-worth. Those men surely do have poor taste. 🤭
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2023
izonborn098:
There's nothing you've to tell me concerning women and life in general.. I don't want to brag but women is never a problem since my life even as am typing right now.. As far you're looking good you'll attract both old and young women as a man, and apart from that their are girls men don't mess with because they respect theirselves and always look decent.. You can't be working naked and expect any responsible man to approach you..

I won't argue.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Ashjane(m): 9:07am On Oct 09, 2023
Animegirl:
It's becoming alarming. Every man I meet seems to want to sleep with me, even the so-called Christian brothers in my church, under the guise of 'making love.' I truly don't know what to do. In fact, I don't see myself as an exceptionally attractive person; I don't have a big butt or large breasts. However, it appears that every guy I engage with is interested in something more.

Honestly, it feels like there are no decent men left!
u never see anything 😂
Climb bed mama,abi u no wan chop again??😂😂
Everyone get calling,dis one fit be your calling low key 😂
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Weretuntun: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Animegirl:
It's becoming alarming. Every man I meet seems to want to sleep with me, even the so-called Christian brothers in my church, under the guise of 'making love.' I truly don't know what to do. In fact, I don't see myself as an exceptionally attractive person; I don't have a big butt or large breasts. However, it appears that every guy I engage with is interested in something more.

cos,u hv nothing else to offer apart from your kpekus
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by tiswell(m): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Animegirl:

Spiritual husband issues.

Seek proper deliverance asap!
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Ginomel(m): 1:28am On Oct 10, 2023
Animegirl:

The problem is not you but today's world.

Men see women as becoming cheaper and easier. Men see only sex objects. Females are not helping matters by cheapening themselves more and more before men and very ready for anything because of money, consequently, most men see females as easy sex objects.

You can make a difference by proving to men that not all females succumb to quick sex.

Believe you me, a man that really desires you will stay and won't trouble you for sex.

But there are conditions, don't you ever make any financial demands and if given let there be a commitment from the guy involved that it's not a bait to access you.

Remember to be friendly and humble. You won't believe how charming you will be.

And the most decent ,responsible and classy man will be yours.

Men love women with such qualities.

2 Likes

Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by YourGFsnatcher: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Animegirl:

I'm different. Come and visit me na cheesy
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by YourGFsnatcher: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I have seen your picture before indeed you are not fine ,men have poor taste not surprised
grin grin cheesy you are indeed wicked
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Nazgul: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Animegirl:

Change the way you dress.

If your dressing exposes a large part of your body, don't raise alarm if men start coming for a taste, and don't complain when unknown guys smack your àss on the street.

If you want men to take you seriously, you must first take yourself serious.
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Dimaya: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
all men want to have sxx. particularly if you're between age 19 to 24.

so just make sure you get the best possible deal available
Re: Every Man I Meet What To Sleep With Me. by Darkestking: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
So what if they want to sleep with you? Just ignore them and keep saying no. Many men are depraved but these men should just be ignored. Don't drop your values and morals for anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get The Attention Of This Guy Am Crushing On / Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? / My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.