Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,420 members, 7,881,542 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata (1277 Views)

I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer – Olumide Akpata Reveals / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata by Writerrr: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2023
In a courageous revelation, former President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Olumide Akpata, recently opened up about his years-long struggle with cancer.

https://ikejabird.com/i-was-diagnosed-with-stage-three-cancer-olumide-akpata/
Re: I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata by Freemood1: 12:42am On Oct 09, 2023
Chaiii
So sorry

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata by SMoh247: 2:25am On Oct 09, 2023
And he still wants to Govern... Nothing stops you from your dreams except excuses

6 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata by alwayzonlyn(m): 4:40am On Oct 09, 2023
Wow...thank God for life

It is well with you sir

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata by Writerrr: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:
And he still wants to Govern... Nothing stops you from your dreams except excuses

Rightly said!
Re: I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata by jahsharon: 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
SMoh247:

That should tell you that he is a useless thief just like you. He has Cancer, yet he wants to have access to the state's treasury
Re: I Was Diagnosed With Stage Three Cancer- Olumide Akpata by Writerrr: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
jahsharon:

That should tell you that he is a useless thief just like you. He has Cancer, yet he wants to have access to the state's treasury

He has received treatment. Read the full story.

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown: 10 Oil Producing States Shared N4.28 Trillion During Buhari's Tenure / Nonsense Lie, Igbos Didn’t Develop Lagos – Fani-kayode Knocks Ohanaeze Presiden / Breaking: People Losing Faith In Nigeria’s Economy- Akinwumi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.