Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,384 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? (2686 Views)

Washing Panties With Bath Soap Has Spiritual Implications? / Obi Cubana Has Spiritual Protection. My Products Won't Work On Him - Jaruma / Pls...what Should I Do??? She Said She Is Possessed & Has Spiritual Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by G12(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2023
jackmrandy:
I dare anyone to provide facts and evidence that all this spiritual stuff exist. Spiritual wife, spiritual husband, being an underwater member and not being aware. I dare anyone reading this to prove any of this with facts..

You're just ignorant. There are realms beyond the physical that even science can't explain or prove with mere facts.

You just read things off social media and reach a conclusion. Don't be lazy, do your own study.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2023
How did you know that she's possessed?
Penflame:
Hi, please, I need some help and advice.

I got into a relationship with a lady about 6 weeks ago and we've had s*x several times.

I recently found out she's possessed or into occultic witchcraft with her groups in an ocean. I don't know what they call it in other tribes, but they call it "egbe" in Yoruba land.

She has been very difficult to relate with and very stubborn.

I've been told to do some sacrifice to pacify her occultic group (elegbe) so that she can be at peace with her self and also her elegbe. She's from Osun state, Iloko at Ijesha to be precise.

Have you ever experienced such thing?
How did you conquer it as a man? Or should I run for my life?

I need help and advice, please.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by jackmrandy: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2023
G12:

You're just ignorant. There are realms beyond the physical that even science can't explain or prove with mere facts.

You just read things off social media and reach a conclusion. Don't be lazy, do your own study.

do hope to learn from well enlightened individuals like you. As i am open to learning.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by ForChrist1: 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
jackmrandy:
I dare anyone to provide facts and evidence that all this spiritual stuff exist. Spiritual wife, spiritual husband, being an underwater member and not being aware. I dare anyone reading this to prove any of this with facts..

If you are really curious, you can go on to reddit and search for topics like 'unexplainable paranormal experiences"

There are thousands of them out there shared by folks all over the world that would boggle your mind.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by jackmrandy: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
ForChrist1:

If you are really curious, you can go on to reddit and search for topics like 'unexplainable paranormal experiences"

There are thousands of experiences out there shared by folks all over the world that would boggle your mind.

alright bro.. thanks will do that right away
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Penflame(m): 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please, share your experience.

Irupetepete:
My eyes see pepper plus shege promax
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship With A Lady Who Has Spiritual Husband? by Penflame(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Samantha124:
How did you know that she's possessed?

She didn't tell me initially. But, while I was dating her, she told me she does not used to last more than 2 months in a relationship with any man. The way she said it, I thought it's the kind of men she is meeting.

But after few weeks, I started seeing her character and signs. There was a time she was laughing so loud and speaking gibberish while she was sleeping, it was even the sound of her laughter that woke me up.

Secondly, she has also been telling me that someone told her mum that she is into marine spiritual things, but her mum didn't believe. The very first day she tried carrying out the sacrifice to pacify her elegbe, her mum throw the stuffs away and the mum got sick seriously afterwards.

Thirdly, she said she used to dream that she's sitting with some people on top of water like an ocean whereby everywhere around them is water and they will be playing.

Now, last Sunday, we just decided to stroll out and I told her I want to visit one prophetess somewhere, she decided to follow me. On reaching there, the woman fully expose her. That was where she now stated that she even has spiritual husband that used to come and visit her, that there was a time she dreamt that they were sharing something for them in their meeting, something like a key and she was skipped. She requested for hers but she was told that she has not been feeding her colleagues, that because of that they are not giving her her own portion of the gift.

Now, she knows I know who she is.

I have never encountered someone like her in my life, very arrogant and disrespectful. When she eats, she do always remain a certain portion on the plate for reasons I don't know. When she opens any drink, be it table water, soft drink, milk or anything, she will pour some on the ground or in the air.

Omo, I think I just need to run for my dear life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Recent Experience / How To Introduce Your Girlfriend To Your Parents / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.