Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not (1206 Views)

Harsh Truths I Know At 47 I Wish Knew At 27: / What Are Ten Truths Everyone Should Accept In Life? / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by SPAMBOX7: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
1. As a woman the respect and regard you will get from men if you are hardworking has no boundaries, As opposed to you been lazy and jobless. No sane man discards an ambitious and hardworking woman. Broke and jobless ladies shall always be used for sexual satisfaction 10 times out of 10.

2. Dating a broke or jobless woman after you have labored years to be among the apex of men. Ask yourself why stoop so low after all you have passed through to be where you are. Cos of pussy? If your answer is No then what is it?

3. Never give more than second chances. There is nothing like a third chance. Even the person you think of giving it to won't take you seriously anymore if you give them. Even though they might be dying for it. They had their first chanced they ruined it. And if they ruined their second chances then what makes you think they won't ruin the third. Learn to walk away from such people no matter how much you like them.
Whether male or female you are not high value until you have walked away from a man/woman you really like. Read that again.

4. Character is everything. It doesn't matter how handsome or beautiful you are. Your beauty will wear off with time. Character is the only thing that time has no effect on. If you are a horrible person even at 80 you will remain the same.

5. Some friends are a blessing to us. Some are better than our own siblings and relatives. Blood is thicker than water, this can't be disputed. But if you see a good friend do your possible best not to lose them.

6. Always remember people will always do what's best for them. It doesn't matter how much they know you, or how much you have done for them.

7. Always be prepared and protect yourself at all times. People can hurt you. You might even get killed for nothing and nothing will happen. There is no such thing as karma.
Whether you like it or not this is life.

Add yours.

4 Likes

Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
cry

Men are generally WEAK. Number makes them so insecure. grin Weak beings.
Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by Zonefree(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry

Men are generally WEAK. Number makes them so insecure. grin Weak beings.
Men are weak, women are strong...but, you keep spreading those tiny legs weekly for the 'Weak' cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by Reminderz: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
1. Damaged women know they are damaged, but instead of acknowledging this fact and readjust where necessary, they will rather lead other women unto their path of destruction. Misery loves company.

2. Most men woes and miseries comes from the fact that they are expecting loyalty from a woman who's not loyal to her body.

3. Dear men, women can afford to make mistakes and go scot-free. If you make mistakes as a man, the consequences are more dire. Always remember, you're on your own. No one is coming to save you.

4. Your mission comes first. Women are not going anywhere.

5. If you base your relationship on love, it will fail. This is the real world. Do not deal with women on an emotional platform, you're setting up yourself for destruction.

6. When she's about to move on, she begin seeing you as less of a man.

7. Women are ruthless when dealing with broke men. They don't care about their standards when dealing with powerful men. Rules are only for the broke.

8. Lowering your standards to accommodate her will only get you humiliated.

9. Reputation isn't a woman thing. This is why they have no fear of consequences for the actions they take. This is not true for you as a man.

10. Always keep evidence.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by bigdawg7: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Avoid girls from broke family, know this and know peace

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by progressb4andno: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Why did i even open this thread
Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by Zonefree(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
bigdawg7:
Avoid girls from broke family, know this and know peace
God bless you abundantly for this.

A broke Nigerian girl from a wretched home is deadlier than cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by MrBroke(m): 5:41am On Oct 10, 2023
Oga Karma exist. You think say life na movie
Re: Harsh Truths Everyone Must Know Whether You Like It Or Not by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:53am On Oct 10, 2023
I take that number 2 very very serious.the person wey suffer with me when I was broke than a church rat was not patient enough because she was listening to bad advise so the relationship crumble.so now,God don epp me,I cant pick any broke ass girl to come and enjoy,she has to be buoyant or she should earn it.I am extra stingy now.even 1k I no dey give any random girl grin

(1) (Reply)

I Had To Carry Out A Task Before Getting In Bed With Her - Man Lament Divorce / How True Do U Love Ur Partner? / Dictionary For Women's Personal Ads(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.