Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,238 members, 7,967,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:54 PM

3-most Corrupt Citizen (they Dont Want To Look @ Ur Face) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3-most Corrupt Citizen (they Dont Want To Look @ Ur Face) (846 Views)

The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-most Corrupt Citizen (they Dont Want To Look @ Ur Face) by nairatony(m): 3:51am On Oct 22, 2011
1-Road safety
2-Police
3-Custom

These 3 , dont listen to ur condition/health, they dont want to look @ ur face, they advise you to use the nearest ATM, top officers will give their bank acct no.
pls avoid them when you can.
others are fast joining the quene (Amry, Navy, EFCC, Immigration, Civil Defence, Prison etc.), very soon, man o war, boyscout, girls brigade will follow)
Pls Airforce, don't join yet. Pls ranks yours
Re: 3-most Corrupt Citizen (they Dont Want To Look @ Ur Face) by Gbawe: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2011
Immigration are certainly terrible. Went through MIA on a flight to Europe a few days ago and it was blatant extortion of Nigerians everywhere till you board the plane. It was done so openly that any patriotic Nigerian will be totally nauseated and disgusted that foreigners can be exposed to this sordid aspect of our nationhood. They were all glorified beggars in uniform !!!!! "Oga wetin you get for us" was the chorus everywhere and from everybody.
Re: 3-most Corrupt Citizen (they Dont Want To Look @ Ur Face) by Pukkah: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2011
Incidentally, all these groups are the security agencies on which we rely for security. Any wonder that we get so little from them compared to the mind-boggling expenditure on their maintenance?

I say it again, it is uncontrolled corruption that will terminate Nigeria.
Re: 3-most Corrupt Citizen (they Dont Want To Look @ Ur Face) by Gbawe: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2011
Pukkah:

Incidentally, all these groups are the security agencies on which we rely for security. Any wonder that we get so little from them compared to the m.ind-boggling expenditure on their maintenance?

I say it again, it is uncontrolled corruption that will terminate Nigeria.

Critically, the failure to fight institutional corruption is costing Nigeria dearly. Nothing will work without a back to basics approach, i.e from the top down, using reform oriented individuals of high integrity to head important institutions. When individual like Femi Falana are ignore while the system accomodates the likes of Aondoakaa and Adoke Bello, what do we expect? Investigate and you will discover that the head of most Nigerian Government agencies were chosen out of political expediency or cronyism. This is why everything is going wrong in Nigeria.
Re: 3-most Corrupt Citizen (they Dont Want To Look @ Ur Face) by efisher(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
Those immigration guys @ d airports are filthy scumbags. They are so shameless. Each time I go through there I feel like screaming out my lungs. I personally make sure they get nothing from me. I wish others could do same. Nigeria is really deep in corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Move To Remove Efcc Boss, Waziri ! / Fayemi’s One Year Is A Waste - Akinyemi / Robbers Go Berserk In Lagos, Force Victims To Sign Cheques!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.