Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,411 members, 7,917,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 09:55 PM

Where Do I Start From This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do I Start From This (2855 Views)

Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 1:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is what your passion is? Why did you bother attending college then when you could have used all that college money to start up this passion of yours instead? undecided
Education to me is just personal liberation from ignorance. I can't say I regret it because I properly engaged in studies during my college stint; the benefit is inherently a kind of satisfaction from within and I think it is inexplicable. Like some rightly puts it: 'it's the progressive discovery of our ignorance.' For me, I'll do it again if rewound back. Just that this time, I'll combine it with an advanced skill with a clear plan to establish the skill.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
■ Education to me is just personal liberation from ignorance. I can't say I regret it because I properly engaged in studies during my college stint; the benefit is inherently within and I think it is inexplicable.
■ For me, I'll do it again if rewound back. Just that this time, I'll combine it with an advanced skill with a clear plan to establish the skill.
Reading books without paying all that money for a degree you do not intend to fully use would have achieved the very same. undecided

2. You still haven't learned much have you? If you need to learn something , anything, get a book on the subject and teach yourself whatever it is. It is cheaper than going back to pay for a degree. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 1:48am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Reading books without paying all that money for a degree you do not intend to fully use would have achieved the very same. undecided

2. You still haven't learned much have you? If you need to learn something , anything, get a book on the subject and teach yourself whatever it is. It is cheaper than going back to pay for a degree. undecided
I loved the physical academic atmosphere conventional study centres offer, that's why I can't study at NOUN. I read good books too. In fact, I can't do without them.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
I loved the physical academic atmosphere conventional study centres offer, that's why I can't study at NOUN. I read good books too. In fact, I can't do without them.
So you can't continue to read good books outside of the physical academic atmosphere or what? How much did it cost you to earn your degree? undecided
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 2:38am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you can't continue to read good books outside of the physical academic atmosphere or what? How much did it cost you to earn your degree? undecided
In fact, I can't do without books. I have ebooks, lots of them as well as hard copies. I get fascinated having the freedom to read on my own on varieties of topics. Why the physical school environment is the aural.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
■ In fact, I can't do without books. I have ebooks, lots of them as well as hard copies. I get fascinated having the freedom to read on my own on varieties of topics. Why the physical school environment is the aural.
Having them -- books/ebooks --- is not same as reading them or learning from what is inside of them. undecided
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 2:49am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Having them -- books/ebooks --- is not same as reading them or learning from what is inside of them. undecided
Come on, I can't do without them doesn't mean I stash the around. I do read. There is no day I don't read
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
Come on, I can't do without them doesn't mean I stash the around. I do read. There is no day I don't read
Then why do you seem to think small. You said your passion is to open an internet Cafe. When you can do better than that with the skills you possess? undecided
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Then why do you seem to think small. You said your passion is to open an internet Cafe. When you can do better than that with the skills you possess? undecided
In business, diversification is mostly appropriate. However, you start from one business before diversifying. Mr Biggs started in a single shop. Dangote started with one product.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Kobojunkie: 3:04am On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
In business, diversification is mostly appropriate. However, you start from one business before diversifying. Mr Biggs started in a single shop. Dangote started with one product.
Oh, I see. Well, Goodluck with it, i guess. I am beat and it is my bed time. Here's hoping potential employers will find you were you are. undecided
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 3:11am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see. Well, Goodluck with it, i guess. I am beat and it is my bed time. Here's hoping potential employers will find you were you are. undecided
Insomnia is my disease. Thoughts upon thoughts need no wake-up alarm. Sleep well.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
■ Insomnia is my disease. Thoughts upon thoughts need no wake-up alarm. Sleep well.
What you are experiencing is a result of you being in a depressed state. Sleep issues is one of the major symptom. Songs you have insomnia, all the more reason why busying your mind with a project that engages your mind is a good way to deal. Find a book, and book, to translate or whatever else. As you work your mind away from the ruminating, it will eventually tire itself out and force Sleep on you. Do this regularly and you will probably resolve your depression before long. undecided
Re: Where Do I Start From This by CarlosTheJackal: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
I have cogent answers to your supposed questions
Don't mind that junkie asking stupid question
Re: Where Do I Start From This by tesuto1(m): 7:48am On Oct 10, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
Don't mind that junkie asking stupid question
Bro,those questions are not stupid. A 'junkie' just proffered a very good solution to help him out of this state of unemployment that you a 'non-junkie' couldn't put together. What you people don't know is people pay heavily for ideas like this. It's best to teach people how to fish instead of giving them actual fish. Appreciate good heart when you see one and stop attacking people's choices of lifestyle thinking you are any better.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Slimdan360: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You have the skills to create for yourself something that might become a niche of sorts to propel you into a limitless future, so what have you been waiting for? If I had half your skills and found myself without work, I would probably consider translating a book or screenplay from one local language to English —adding illustrations or even making it a complete graphic novel— after which I then pitch the idea back to the screenwriter or publisher.

Take for example the 80s TV series 'Arelu' which featured the recently passed actor Ojo Arowosafe who acted the "Fadeyi Oloro" which has never been translated to English for a broader audience. Even at that, there are no books on the story. Well, what can a linguistic graduate with Corel Draw skills do in this? He can gather a bunch of friends — even other unemployed here on Nairaland —and work together to translate the entire series, choosing to include graphic illustrations or better still convert it all into a graphic novel series and then present this as an idea to the original 'Arelu' writers or production company to owns the copywriter to the work. You never know what might come of it. Imagine the potential gains from such a project. undecided https://www.nairaland.com/845400/arelu-youtube

Other potential works that you can take advantage of are "Agbara Nla", "Mama mi L'ekó", "Yemi my lover". https://www.nairaland.com/857019/please-remember-name-old-yoruba

Another good book to consider reworking into a graphic novel is Akin the Drummer boy. undecided

Keep sitting in ur castle and telling op what and what not to do. "Who nor go nor know how far".

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Start From This by Slimdan360: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You keep trying to make sense and end up sounding...
Na wa o
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Hookahlounge: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
I am typically frustrated with life. I am 34 years old and a graduate from the university. I graduated in 2019 after struggling to pay tuition fees and surviving. It will be apt to say that I am a failure so far. I am ready to do any job but there ain't none coming. I even lack courage to approach situations; how can I go out when I have only 2 threadbare and worn out clothes, one overused pair of foot wear for the past 1 and half year. This days, because there is no hope of buying or receiving used clothes, I stay in doors to elongate the lifespan of the 2 I have. Yesterday, I was beginning to understand why some commit suicide. I know there are Nairalanders who are employers and reading this. Please save a soul. I am not begging for money. Please, I sincerely need a job in my life.

Do you want to act Adult movie? (Blue Film).
Kindly message us on our official email or what'sapp for more details on how to join...

Note: we are Nigeria based industry only and we accept male and female 18+. And we have acting location in almost 30 states in Nigeria as at now.

If you act with mask is 120k
Without mask is 180k per video you do...
Message us to register officially:
Hotflixng@gmail.com

Re: Where Do I Start From This by tasalanoni(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
OndoRaph:
I am typically frustrated with life. I am 34 years old and a graduate from the university. I graduated in 2019 after struggling to pay tuition fees and surviving. It will be apt to say that I am a failure so far. I am ready to do any job but there ain't none coming. I even lack courage to approach situations; how can I go out when I have only 2 threadbare and worn out clothes, one overused pair of foot wear for the past 1 and half year. This days, because there is no hope of buying or receiving used clothes, I stay in doors to elongate the lifespan of the 2 I have. Yesterday, I was beginning to understand why some commit suicide. I know there are Nairalanders who are employers and reading this. Please save a soul. I am not begging for money. Please, I sincerely need a job in my life.
If you are willing to work in the East, I'll be needing managers to work with on a farm project next year. It's a four month project but you can make close to 2mil if your performance is good
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
tasalanoni:

If you are willing to work in the East, I'll be needing managers to work with on a farm project next year. It's a four month project but you can make close to 2mil if your performance is good
If your email is active, I've sent you a message.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hookahlounge:

Do you want to act Adult movie? (Blue Film).
Kindly message us on our official email or what'sapp for more details on how to join...

Note: we are Nigeria based industry only and we accept male and female 18+. And we have acting location in almost 30 states in Nigeria as at now.

If you act with mask is 120k
Without mask is 180k per video you do...
Message us to register officially:
Hotflixng@gmail.com
No thanks, I am not a pervert.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Ayojideonline(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2023
OndoRaph:
My passion was to have a computer operations centre in a student area that was and is still a perfect location considering my experience and knowledge of the same environment. But based on high inflation in the country, only necessary start-up cost totalled N500k. By now it would propel further.

If you have this in mind, you need to start small and as quickly as you can any way you can, Infotech machine a rising in cost on daily basis. Good luck.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Ayojideonline:

If you have this in mind, you need to start small and as quickly as you can any way you can, Infotech machine a rising in cost on daily basis. Good luck.
I am aware. You must have known my current situation through the thread. There was a time I really scrambled for sponsorship with a concise business proposal, yet, I got none.

1 Like

Re: Where Do I Start From This by Ayojideonline(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
OndoRaph:
I am aware. You must have known my current situation through the thread. There was a time I really scrambled for sponsorship with a concise business proposal, yet, I got none.

Yes, I am aware too as you have stated. You can try again. So many people are in situations they don't even have the opportunity to put it out in front of people like this. As it is now with your skill set, there is alot of hopeful things you can do. You just need to find a way around the situation. Might sound like i am not offering a solution or resources, try to get along with more people who have focus, goals and target. Nigeria is tough, Your introverted nature is not helping the situation at all. Yes you didn't make yourself like that, but you need to break out of it, If you have a business, you cant keep to yourself, take note. Keep doing whatever it is you can do, dont appear like you are necessarily looking for sponsors, for sure look out for it. Don't be surprised, it might be someone who survived your kind of situation and worse is typing ....... ...... I needn't say more. All the best.
Re: Where Do I Start From This by DyingFetus: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie you're just wasting your time giving a daft person advice which he takes for granted

Op better kys asap, use sniper for faster experience
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is what your passion is? Why did you bother attending college then when you could have used all that college money to start up this passion of yours instead? undecided

I knew you will always flop. It started well, from your advice but this last statement prove me right. What kind if unreasonable question is this? You must have taken that your bullet to type this trash. So education is not worth it? At least you should have cheer him up, for investing in himself and seeing himself through school rather than typing that trash. As your name implies, your school of thought are sometimes junkie!

Do you think it is easy to be gathering money for business?
Re: Where Do I Start From This by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
gaius01:
I knew you will always flop. It started well, from your advice but this last statement prove me right. What kind if unreasonable question is this? You must have taken that your bullet to type this trash. So education is not worth it? At least you should have cheer him up, for investing in himself and seeing himself through school rather than typing that trash. As your name implies, your school of thought are sometimes junkie!
■ Do you think it is easy to be gathering money for business?
A lot of you talk like eejiits! Do you know what it means to invest at all? If you pay for a degree program which at the end of the say you never use you simply wasted money and efforts on a what amounts to a non profitable endeavor. How is that a wise investment? It amounts to throwing money down the drain... that is not a wise investment but a stewpid one. undecided

Why aren't you folks able to critically reason things even when it is to save your time and life? undecided

2. Gathering money for businesses by not taking advantage of skills you already have is easier? undecided
Re: Where Do I Start From This by OndoRaph(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Ayojideonline:

Yes, I am aware too as you have stated. You can try again. So many people are in situations they don't even have the opportunity to put it out in front of people like this. As it is now with your skill set, there is alot of hopeful things you can do. You just need to find a way around the situation. Might sound like i am not offering a solution or resources, try to get along with more people who have focus, goals and target. Nigeria is tough, Your introverted nature is not helping the situation at all. Yes you didn't make yourself like that, but you need to break out of it, If you have a business, you cant keep to yourself, take note. Keep doing whatever it is you can do, dont appear like you are necessarily looking for sponsors, for sure look out for it. Don't be surprised, it might be someone who survived your kind of situation and worse is typing ....... ...... I needn't say more. All the best.
You have a point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maiduguri Guy(pic) / Male Or Female Friends, Who Do U Have More? / Men Kick Friendship. . . Women Treat It Like Glass

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.