Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,048 members, 7,987,723 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Think Trump Should Be Executed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Think Trump Should Be Executed (108 Views)

27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Woman 'Executed By Taliban For Not Wearing Burqa' (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Trump Should Be Executed by Obrigardo: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
If youve been following stories and Revelations surrounding the former president giving out classified Intel to russia or to his club patrons you would agree with me that he has committed high treason.

It was reported last year that the classified info he shared to Lavrov and Kislyak was "from" Isreal.

Even Putin fans agree whatever goes through russia flows through Iran. So it makes great sense the former president gave away Intel that contributed to this attack and remember we have had CIA spies and informants killed and haunted because of classified intel he shared to the enemies.

Are you see things clearly now?

Thi is why I think execution is the most humane punishment for a man who has brought so much pain and suffering to people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unjust Mods / Zionism Not The Same As Judaism- Rabbi Yisroel / Israel Is Not A Country. It Is A Den Of Vipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.