Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Got A Job With Bank Phb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Job With Bank Phb (781 Views)

Career Opportunities With Bank Phb / Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Job With Bank Phb by yinkes(f): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2007
I am new member, and was just searching through the job section.
when i saw a job opening with Bankphb, applied online and was called for a test and interview.
Thank God i got the job.
Re: Got A Job With Bank Phb by olutoha200: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2007
Gongratulations please i just it took them to call u because ave just submitted my CV yesterday.
Re: Got A Job With Bank Phb by Ignition(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2007
Thank God for you, hope to join the bank soon too. As God do am for you easy,na so Im go do am for me easy.THanks for your encouraging post. cool
Re: Got A Job With Bank Phb by farah: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2007
yinkes was ur interview in port harcourt? i was invitedĀ  4 an interview in july but havent heard 4rm bank phb. please reply so i can know if to remove my mind 4rm there.
Re: Got A Job With Bank Phb by Akirigra: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2007
Guys how did you people apply for this job, if you know about it plz send the site to;nkibab_ng@yahoo.com
Re: Got A Job With Bank Phb by MDMD(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2007
hi guys.
pls has anyone heard anything about the CBN aptitude test results?

i wrote the test too and haven't heard anything yet.

tanx

(1) (Reply)

Wats Up With Uba / Etb Calling For Aptitude Txt / Ccnp Simulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.