Stats: 3,186,480 members, 7,929,589 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

Showcase You Music Production Talent! Strictly 4 Those That Love And Use Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Showcase You Music Production Talent! Strictly 4 Those That Love And Use Music (698 Views)

Best Rapper(s) Of All Time! Strictly 4 Music Fans! / Strictly 4 Un Biased Rap Heads(judge This Shit) / Star Quest: Nigerian Musical Talent Hunt Show (2) (3) (4)

Showcase You Music Production Talent! Strictly 4 Those That Love And Use Music by Bulldog(m): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2011
If you are an amateur digital beat/soundtrack producer like me, this is the place. cheesy Drop a clip of the best part of your beat here and let music loving naira landers rate it. Like i said, "a part of a beat you produced" cos if you drop it all and it got pirated, my hands no de am oOo. Nairaland limits maximum file upload size to 200kb per post which implies you have to upload elsewhere and back-link to it from your post like i did if your file is larger than 200k.

If any of the viewers find any of the beats/ tracks interesting and wish to listen to the whole beat or use it (in his movie, song album, adverts, or a kinda trademark like the nokia tune ), feel free to contact the producer of that beat, dont be shy grin. Warning!!!: This isn't a kinda competition, it's just to showcase latent music talents while having fun. Oops! before i forget, I'll start by showcasing one of mine:::::: Check it out and please don't be shocked  click to listen
Re: Showcase You Music Production Talent! Strictly 4 Those That Love And Use Music by BENJAMZ: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
Re: Showcase You Music Production Talent! Strictly 4 Those That Love And Use Music by Bulldog(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2011
@benJamz, i take the laugh to mean the beat is bad cry

Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite To Make New Song / Listen To Naija Albums On Demand Online / Who Is This Amazing Artist? Tweezy He Sings So Well.