Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,041 members, 7,919,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:30 AM

Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) (15876 Views)

Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Diploma In Business Management And Mini-mba / University Of Port Harcourt Sacks Professor Frank Ugiomoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
DP!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Emdebby2: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Wetin concern me.
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Coolcat95: 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
stuffs2002:
Frank MBA was promoted twice in quick succession but IPOB cannibals are not complaining because he is Igbo. Most of his mates are still commissioners while he is already a DIG. The reason and justification for his quick rise is because of the vacancy created from his region.

If such an opportunity should present itself for a Northerner, you will see IPOB cannibals with their nzougbu nzougbu mentality would start wailing upandan

Agpa amušŸ¤­
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Okay
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by devoutpraise: 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
post=126301784:
Frank Mba rose from being a Commissioner of Police to becoming DIG in less than three years, a feat never to have been achieved by any police officer.

His rapid promotion in the police force at the age of 51 places him in poll position to become the Inspector General of Police in the nearest future.

Mba is an alumnus of the University of Lagos, Akoka, where he obtained his LLB (Law) Degree. He attended the Nigerian Law School, Abuja and won the Justice Kayode Esoā€™s award for Best Student in Professional Ethics.

God bless Our Police men.
AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by SoNature(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
stuffs2002:
Frank MBA was promoted twice in quick succession but IPOB cannibals are not complaining because he is Igbo. Most of his mates are still commissioners while he is already a DIG. The reason and justification for his quick rise is because of the vacancy created from his region.

If such an opportunity should present itself for a Northerner, you will see IPOB cannibals with their nzougbu nzougbu mentality would start wailing upandan

Have you noticed that South East doesn't fill its quota for most Nigerian security jobs? Yes, it's all over the news.

Igbo man no fancy police work. Those people are practically cursed every day.

Give an Igbo man a job related to finance and give him a freehand too in order to fix your economy. You cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Chasito(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nothing good comes out from NPF, congratulations anyways.
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
turmacs:
Nonsense

Bad blood can kill.
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Tareq1105: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
turmacs:
Nonsense

He's the finest Police Officer in this democracy from the East. He had worked perfectly with an Hausa Fulanis and Yoruba. He understands the game of being professional in his calling.

3 Likes

Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
abobote:
The most humble police officer I have ever met, though he refused to help me when I wanted to join the Nigeria Navy, thank God it didn't work out sha.

Happy Birthday sir

Police to help you join Navy? That sound interesting.

Anyway congratulations to him.

2 Likes

Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Any way, Nigeria is upgrading though.....
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fulanis loyalist....

Police are becoming beautiful, except for the recruit who did not go to school spoiling the Force due to greed for extra money!

Police must be our friends....
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Owopumpy: 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcPpbnRG1ew?si=SnIZ3cM2z2fS3k21

Very nice man
A very nice person

A very intelligent man

The man of the people

You are liked by many

Source: Nigeria Police Force @PoliceNG (Twitter)
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by dahmie2013: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir. Congratulations.
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by stuffs2002: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
SoNature:

Have you noticed that South East doesn't fill its quota for most Nigerian security jobs? Yes, it's all over the news.

Igbo man no fancy police work. Those people are practically cursed every day.

Give an Igbo man a job related to finance and give him a freehand too in order to fix your economy. You cannot give what you don't have.

IIGB0S would rather sell drugs than do legitimate work like police work
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
abobote:
The most humble police officer I have ever met, though he refused to help me when I wanted to join the Nigeria Navy, thank God it didn't work out sha.

Happy Birthday sir
eno fit help u... He can only help u if u want to join d police... To join military Don tough oh... Even senior military officer dey get issues put person for service not to talk of a police man

2 Likes

Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Okeyc230: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
This prayer go reach where?
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by ziondaughter247: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
These ones are the rich and educated cops, not the ones that stand in the road.. see how smart and clean they all look.. I didnā€™t know this their uniform could look this smart on people.. very gallant bunch
Thereā€™s obviously classism in the Nigeria Police forceā€¦and it will be good to close that gap to boost morale in the system.. these ones donā€™t look like they even interact with those on the lower side of the police food chain
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Heffalump(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

Forget this nonsense you typed up there.

Frank has one of the best qualities in the force to be IGP. His credentials are very outstanding backed by length and bredth of cognate experience. But then, will they ever consider him to lead the Nigerian Police Force?
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by maryalloy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Happy Birthday DIG Sir, Leave English for this Man angry grin cheesy
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by stuffs2002: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Heffalump:

Forget this nonsense you typed up there.

Frank has one of the best qualities in the force to be IGP. His credentials are very outstanding backed by length and bredth of cognate experience. But then, will they ever consider him to lead the Nigerian Police Force?

Frank MBA has no field experience as a police officer because he was just an office guy.

There are loads of officers far better than Frank Mba.. The only reason you are yapping all these is because he is Igbo.

Even in the military, they don't pick office guys as chief of army staff

1 Like

Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Gben5: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
one of the finest one of the best .... happy birthday sir
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by CJStarz: 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tecnophone:
bloody civilians, bokoharam suya.
Boko Haram member spotted herešŸ˜‚
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Fountain23: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=stuffs2002 post=126301776]Frank MBA was promoted twice in quick succession but IPOB cannibals are not complaining because he is Igbo. Most of his mates are still commissioners while he is already a DIG. The reason and justification for his quick rise is because of the vacancy created from his region.

If such an opportunity should present itself for a Northerner, you will see IPOB cannibals with their nzougbu nzougbu mentality would start

IT SHOWS HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE.. TO SAY THIS.. VERY VERY FOOLISH.. I AM ASHAMED OF THE PERSON WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU.
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Happy birthday sir
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Theweekend: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Preform:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
scammer u again
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by delpee(f): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
A good officer as far as I know.
Congratulations to him. LLNP
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Theweekend: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

IIGB0S would rather sell drugs than do legitimate work like police work
good but ur tribe will mine someone's skull just to be wealthy or going too far killing their parents 4 one idiot babalowo who promised u riches ozuor
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Augla1: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
stuffs2002:

Before you agenda your stupoid agenda, go check his resumƩ.
Man is a full package of everything mordern policing not nonsense
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2023
abobote:

Happy Birthday sir

Do you care to share why he didn't help you out?

And why you're grateful that it didn't work out?
Re: Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) by tiger28: 2:44am On Oct 10, 2023
He was BORN IN LAGOS!

No Wonder why he is urbane unlike His Kinfolks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Expatriates In Nigeria Are The Highest Paid In The World / Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company / Oluwaseyi Shorinola, Emmanuel Balogun, Rufus Akinyemi Get $391500 Research Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.