Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:00 PM

Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture (50952 Views)

Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Major7: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Yoruba don't have mind... This one can't withstand government pressure at all.

Don't he know that Government will come for him before ni?

If you're not a man, don't pretend to be one.

Now I know why hausa dey get mind kill them for their land and they always flee.

The only coward I see here is you. A strong man that doesn't know when to withdraw dies in a battle,we live to fight another day. Tribalist tongue

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bendeco2020: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
Major7:

The only coward I see here is you. A strong man that doesn't know when to withdraw dies in a battle,we live to fight another day. Tribalist tongue
Tears everywhere grin

Your people flee before the fight. That's not braveness

All of you are tough online but very weak offline. Small matter they will come online and be yarning how they will wipe all Igbos.

Am yet to see the mind offline
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by jubrilELsudan: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
MAKE DEM SHA NO HOLAM FOR GERMANY OOOOO

Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Major7: 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Tears everywhere angry

Your people flee before the fight, that's not brave

All of you are tough online but very weak offline. Small matter they come online and be yarning how they will wipe all Igbos.

Am yet to see the mind offline

Replying you will make me sound like you but alas,I have beautiful/handsome Igbo people with gentle and sweet soul so for their sake I'm ignoring your ignorance.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bendeco2020: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Major7:

Replying you will make me sound like you but alas,I have beautiful/handsome Igbo people with gentle and sweet soul so for their sake I'm ignoring your ignorance.
You can't sound like me, you sound like your people.

Oya rest grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bimpe29: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sunday dagboru shocked
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by dododawa1: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
D guy will stay in Germany
Till further notice
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by favor914: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Now I know why hausa dey get mind kill them for their land and they always flee.
Maybe Odumegwu Ojukwu na Yoruba?
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bmaster(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
chukwu punish you son of a gun
indeed you are useless just as I predicted.
Ask around,people who place advert minds their choice of words,you don't who might be needing what you got for sale.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bendeco2020: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
favor914:
Maybe Odumegwu Ojukwu na Yoruba?
Non of your tribes man can be as brave as him.

Fighting Nigeria with its allies for three years is not easy.

Your freedom fighter flee before the fight grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by favor914: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
dododawa1:
D guy will stay in Germany
Till further notice
Fight Fight they will shout, when wahala come they will grab their foreign passport & japa, then leave the mumus in Nigeria for the security forces to deal with, Nnamdi Kanu & that endsars DJ wey flee go Canada.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by favor914: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Non of your people can be has brave as him.

Fighting a Nigeria with its allies is not easy.

Your freedom fighter flee before the fight grin
Make I go collect food, I dey come? The man disappeared for 13 years, only for Hausa Fulani to pardon him so that NPN can use Ndi-Igbo votes for Shagari to collect 2nd term?
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by saysugar(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu has released him
u get sense! Its simply tinubu doings' he was cleared by tinubu not court
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by BabaRamota1980: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
gidgiddy:
Yoruba Nation leader, Sunday Igboho, jets out to Germany after being cleared by the courts in Benin Republic

In December, Nnamdi Kanu will also be jetting out

Yinmu!
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Alamu5891: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Nnamdi Kanu is praying for this opportunity igboho have but guess what

Kanu faith is in the hand of a Yoruba man and nothing can change that
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by dododawa1: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
favor914:
Fight Fight they will shout, when wahala come they will grab their foreign passport & japa, then leave the mumus in Nigeria for the security forces to deal with, Nnamdi Kanu & that endsars DJ wey flee go Canada.

D activity rich get PLAN B
While d
POOR activity only PLAN A
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by dododawa1: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
He for go Ibadan or Osun State
First before Germany

Youths use your brain
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by almarthins(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is if he is not sentenced to death by hanging being a criminal that he his. And if not he should jet out to Israel since he claims he is a Jew make Hamas bomb him yansh. grin

No difference between him and the others.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by porthouse7(f): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hendrixky:
Him don fear

Yorubas and fear fear
same way ojukwu ran away dressed like a woman after masterminding killing of over one million igbo
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by anyination: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is if he is not sentenced to death by hanging being a criminal that he his. And if not he should jet out to Israel since he claims he is a Jew make Hamas bomb him yansh. grin
Bitterd soul...why not end your life with sniper to make it easy for u..
Because nnamdi kalu breath is painful to your soul.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by porthouse7(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

small Kanu dog wey army killed the guy ran away just like his mentor ojukwu, igbos are cowards

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by porthouse7(f): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sergio103:
Cowardice!!!!!
just like ojukwu
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bendeco2020: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
porthouse7:
small Kanu dog wey army killed the guy ran away just like his mentor ojukwu, igbos are cowards
Everyone knows the cowards and brave. Your narration can't change the fact
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by porthouse7(f): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

Everyone knows the cowards and brave. Your narration can't change the fact
Kanu and ojukwu are definition of cowards

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by plaindealer: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

With standing government pressure means ipob terrorist brutal and violent sit at home, slaugherijg6ams beheading your own igbo people, burning and destroying businesses, flogging your parents for going out to look for their daily bread in Monday?

Abeg limit that lunacy, barbarity and insanity to your ipob village..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bendeco2020: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
porthouse7:
Kanu and ojukwu are definition of cowards
In Yoruba dictionary right?

You guys always turn things upside down.

Why am I even replying you.

A man impersonating a woman shouldn't be take serious.
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu has released him
Nigeria or tinubu wasn't involved in his release. Instead of putting him in prison as preferred by Nigerian government, he was put in house arrest in Benin. He received special treatment throughout, the wish of Nigeria. Beinnois leader refused to extradite him in retaliation to the ban on goods coming from their country into Nigeria by buhari for over 2 years, despite visiting abuja to beg buhari.

So, Igboho's release had nothing to do with tinubu. Wait and hear his press statement later. I'd remind you of this.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by porthouse7(f): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

In Yoruba dictionary right?

You guys always turn things upside down.

Why am I even replying you.

A man impersonating a woman shouldn't be take serious.
u also ran away just like ur kanu and ojukwu
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Bendeco2020: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
porthouse7:
u also ran away just like ur kanu and ojukwu
I don't argue with transgendered
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by porthouse7(f): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bendeco2020:

I don't argue with transgendered
generational cowards
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Albertone(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
Godjone:
angry

Nor be only Jet out na car out. So how did he does that? From prison to Germany na wao. So many Nigerians have been pursuing traveling abroad all their lives but it wasn't possible . With money nothing is impossible

Your English alone fit make dem deny you visa!
Re: Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture by Drsmartphilips: 12:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Bmaster:
indeed you are useless just as I predicted.
Ask around,people who place advert minds their choice of words,you don't who might be needing what you got for sale.
who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.