Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,398 members, 7,897,767 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:37 PM

What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu (55702 Views)

Austria Halts Palestinian Aid In Response To Hamas Attack / Hamas Will Be Crush....ack! / Macron: Putin Wants All Of Ukraine And Worse Is To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by zomby(m): 1:57am On Oct 10, 2023
otipoju:

They are not Christians.

They are Judaist and follow the Mosaic law of an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

They have been fighting all their existence from the exodus from Egypt till this day.

The Torah describes the land of Israel as "flowing with milk and honey" 14 times, This phrase has been connected to God's promise to return the Jews to Israel. The same representation of freedom and new life has also made its way into Christian traditions..
If this is true, I do not believe that the statement of this president is appropriate.

Very confusing indeed!
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Originalsly: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2023
NOwazobia:

As difficult as the situation is, a Muslim is the last person I can never give my support considering their activities here in Nigeria.

But somehow, the helpless civilians at the receiving ends (even though they were all jubillating at the start of the Hamas attacked) I feel for.

Infact, the war presently is a case of evil fighting evil, but one evil is now too powerful that everyone is now screaming, wickedness, peace and cease fire.

In the western world, it is claimed that the violence of Muslims is due to the subjugation from the west.

So, what about their violence in Nigeria, who subjugate them here, who oppress them here?

You see that religion called Islam will be the end of humanity if they are not placed in check.

Have you ever imagine what would have happened to Israel if the Hamas are the ones with Israel capacity? Israel would have been a people that only existed on papers.

Have you seen the Hamas logo, and what the writeup on it means?

Aren't the countries around Israel all Islamic countries? I do understand your view of Muslims based on exposure and experience. Maybe if you have similar exposure to Jews you may have a different view.
This is the first time I'm hearing the West blames the violence of Muslims on subjugation. Maybe Israel subjugating the Palestinians.
Saudi Arabia has Israel's capacity and so does Iran.... do theybattack Israel? But Israel is always making strikes in the name of defending Israel. If any country does half of what Israel does... there would be worldwide condemnation and even regime change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by zomby(m): 2:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Now it has been confirmed that over 900 Israelites are dead from this attack.
Therefore, Israel still has to stand to defend her land and people; but I’m still not sure if the statement of this president is appropriate.

The big question is:
How do you defend your country and people without retaliating?
Is retaliation Holy or Godly?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Mikkeal: 2:14am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
A christian doesn't speak like that.

That is one of the mistakes we make in Africa ,he is Jewish and not Christian,they still believe in an eye for an eye the religion he practice is called Judaism

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by zomby(m): 2:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Mikkeal:

That is one of the mistakes we make in Africa ,he is Jewish and not Christian,they still believe in an eye for an eye the religion he practice is called Judaism

If they are not Christians, why are Israel and Israelites emphasized in the Christian Bible?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by JooEeL(m): 2:21am On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Muslims around the world should use the response to this war to gauge how the rest of the world really feel about their terrorism. This should be a period of sober reflection. Think and ask yourselves questions. People are not happy with Islam in general, not because every Muslim is a terrorist but because every terrorist is a Muslim and the ones who aren't terrorists amongst you have refused to speak up against this evil. Thats the problem.

Hamas lost this war the moment they decided to shout "Allahu Akbar" while carrying out their carnage. At that moment, it took another dimension. It became what everyone has always been suspecting it to be: a religious war.

Trying to force your religion on other people will be the end of that religion. Mark my words.

D way they'll be shouting the allh u akbar sef... like shameless cave beasts.

So irritating. Its like an adrenaline rush with suspense of d brain functioning.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by JooEeL(m): 2:23am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.

We dont care. Its anti-islamic-terrorism. Thats d main point.

2 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Andyblaze: 2:23am On Oct 10, 2023
Go and work
Berthly:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num with faith
First Bank Faith S.H

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by MadamExcellency: 2:24am On Oct 10, 2023
zomby:

The Torah describes the land of Israel as "flowing with milk and honey" 14 times, This phrase has been connected to God's promise to return the Jews to Israel. The same representation of freedom and new life has also made its way into Christian traditions..
If this is true, I do not believe that the statement of this president is appropriate.

Very confusing indeed!

You want them to be wiped off the map?

If you think it's not appropriate, then stop looking for their trouble. Their covenant with their God doesn't include forgiveness for their enemies.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by chaloskyx: 2:27am On Oct 10, 2023
Naa we would forget about it in no time just get it over it already enough with the threats
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Iamzik: 2:29am On Oct 10, 2023
seyenko:
He is not a Christian but a Jew, Jews do not like Christians or Africans, so I am always amazed by the support Christians and Africans give Israel when Israel does not give an F about them

So what do you suggest? Christian should hate Jews?

For your information Jews and Christians are way closer and more compatible on their beliefs than you know.

Hamas overplayed themselves this time and they have lost the sympathy that most people had for them. They have killed and kidnapped tourists from several countries including United States. The only people supporting them right now are Muslims fundamentalists.

You cannot claim you want peace and kill 900 civilians who are unarmed in addition to kidnapping over 100

2 Likes

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by LockDown69(m): 2:32am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
All I know is that the IDF is an overhyped military power in the Middle East.
you think grin
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Iamzik: 2:35am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

So they should surrender their necks to Muslim terrorists to be slaughtered??

They are not cowards like Nigerian Christians

The only language that a terrorist understands is violence and Israel will make them pay for what they did. I just pity the few civilians who want none of this.

If truly Palestinians want peace then they should chase out Hamas and Hezbollah and have a proper Palestinian government like they had under Yasser Arafat.

Hamas has done more damage to Palestinian with their senseless Islamic jihad. Violence against Israel will never bring peace to the people of Palestine

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by engrchykae(m): 2:48am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel knew about Hamas plans,mossad can't deny this .
They just need an excuse to destroy Gaza forever.
They made a grave mistake.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by engrchykae(m): 2:52am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
The western toy baby called Israel all mouth. Ordinary hamas they can't defeat for over 40 years. With all their western backing hamas is making them wet their pants. Just imagine how America quickly sent a war ship to Israel for support. Shameful.

To those quoting bible for Israel, just be reminded its predominantly a Jewish and Islamic country before you can even mention Christianity.
you have no idea what iaf can do.idf may struggle but iaf is the venom of Israeli military prowess
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by BabaRamota1980: 2:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Your comment makes no sense.
You reply carnage with carnage, not negotiations.

He has been replying carnage with carnage before Obama became President. Obama ruled 8years, followed by Trump's 4yrs, followed by Biden's 4yrs coming to a close. Thats total 16yrs. Has his carnage stopped the carnage from other side? No! In case you don't know, Yassar Arafat, PLO Leader and vanguard of Palestinians died in 2004, twenty years ago. You have seen pictures of the young fighters on Palestinian side, some were toddlers when Arafat died. In fact, many were not even born when Netanyahu first became President of Israel in 1996.

When you graduate a scholar of institution with pride of claim in advancement to humanity, then you separate yourself from animals whose goal is to destroy humanity. You don't return their destruction with destruction.

You get it?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by engrchykae(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2023
I realize that Muslims all want to eliminate non Muslims at the slightest opportunity.
Christians are foolish thinking that peaceful co existence can happen while Muslims secretly and patiently bid their time waiting to strike

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Demurray: 2:56am On Oct 10, 2023
In Fela's voice " trouble sleep yanga you go wake am

Why start what you can't finish in the first place?

Religion of peace that start a war......

Count your casualties in peace....

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by pquaver(m): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fear!

You know how brave we are!

America and Russia did worst than these, they ended up running away!

You cannot kill our ideology.

Its a matter of time, you will run!

So your ideology is actually what we saw on tv? If this is your believe.. You are also a terrorist.. Simple

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by pquaver(m): 2:58am On Oct 10, 2023
elfico:
And the cycle will continue.
The children innocent people that have been killed extra-judicially before and during the war are the next recruitment camp for the next war. Remember that most of those taking part now were born some 20-30 odd years ago and witnessed the destruction of the homeland and the second Intifada.
Until equity and justice is done, peace will elude that region. No be curse

And the isrealis killed and shelled by hamas what will happen to them and the younger generation who witnessed that, the will join IDF to finish your so called recruits ? And the cycle continues
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by BabaRamota1980: 3:08am On Oct 10, 2023
lexy2014:
what should he have done 8n this situation to deescalate it?

In addition to graduating from MIT, a top global ranking school, Netanyahu has over 25yrs experience as a political leader. There are resources he can lean on to help with keeping the peace.

Each of the former President of America has global outreach programs, King Charles of England is very intimate with the Arab/Israeli conflict, The King of Jordan....these are all stakeholders looking for long term solution to the MidEast conflict.

Egypt revealed they had intel info of a pending strike and shared that with Israel long before now, and they took no action.

In all honesty, Israel has not been in the news since Russia/Ukraine war. Netanyahu needed to be in news. Very irresponsible of him to fail when leadership is needed.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:10am On Oct 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF1vxlLCXo

Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

It is reported that Israel has cut off electricity, gas, water and food from Gaza.

Gaza should be used to set a brutal and bitter example to other Islamic terrorists.

It must have to be totally destroyed and erased from the map, with the ruins bulldoze into the nearby Mediterranean sea.

Mohammed sowed a bitter hatred between muslims and members of other religions in his manual of terrorism called the Quran.

Any peace between muslims and others is just temporary, because the problem is from their 'holy' book.
This is equally felt in Nigeria.
The only solution that guarantees peace to Israel is to totally destroy these neighbouring enemies and face the others afar.

As i said before, there's deep hatred sowed in the Quran between muslims and others, and any hope of a lasting peace is a mere illusion.
Total destruction is the only way out.

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Mikael0407(m): 3:33am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Yews are not Christian's sadly
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Sleekfingers: 3:47am On Oct 10, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF1vxlLCXo

Israel Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu

It is reported that Israel has cut off electricity, gas, water and food from Gaza.

.do it and stop whining like a bitch..... You are vulnerable after all.....
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by fx45(m): 3:49am On Oct 10, 2023
KingAzubuike:
This is how I identify Muslims on this forum especially those from the North

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Amayabor1: 3:54am On Oct 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Make any arab military come to the aid of Palestine by trying the "overhyped IDF" make we check something! grin
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Sleekfingers: 3:57am On Oct 10, 2023
CuntPeddler:

Israelis aren’t Christans, they’re jews

Is jew a religion?
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by yom2(m): 3:57am On Oct 10, 2023
benuejosh:
I feel pity for Palestinians but they allowed this to before them.

Going by historical facts and happening within those territories, you will understand that those guys from Gaza are truly suffering in the hands of Isreal and Egypt.

Lets keep religion aside and be factual. Try yo understand the history before you comment.

For anyone who will quote me concerning religion, Christians make up just about 2% of the religion in Israel. Muslims are far more in number as compared to Christian.

There should have been dialogue and peace talk. Now the innocent ones are suffering.

Peace is better than war.

I will NEVER support violence or crisis.
it's really confusing though. And history also told us why Jews were dispersed all over outside their ancestral land
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by Amayabor1: 3:59am On Oct 10, 2023
geoworldedu:
Jehovah and Allah, the fighting gods, have laid the examples in their holy books, so Yahoo, follow suit. Kill, kill and kill like them. The next bible will record your activities and call it the acts of God cheesy

Ode! How many terrorists Christians have you seen? How many Christian have killed another person because the person insulted their God? How many Christian wears bomb vests, enters a crowd and blows himself up?

You all can always find a way to insult Christianity because Christians nor send una papa. The religion wey dey cause the whole violence and terrorism for the whole world, you nor see them call out. Foolish human being!

1 Like

Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by lampido22: 4:03am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:
And who told your malnourished brain that he is a Christian.
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by yom2(m): 4:04am On Oct 10, 2023
elfico:
And the cycle will continue.
The children innocent people that have been killed extra-judicially before and during the war are the next recruitment camp for the next war. Remember that most of those taking part now were born some 20-30 odd years ago and witnessed the destruction of the homeland and the second Intifada.
Until equity and justice is done, peace will elude that region. No be curse
it's been like that for thousands of years in that region
Re: What We Will Do To Hamas Will Be Remembered For Generations To Come - Netanyahu by dragunov: 4:07am On Oct 10, 2023
marenx:

Who told you Netanyahu is a Christian before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Helicopter Carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi Crashes In East Azerbaijan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.