Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,592 members, 7,929,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

How Not To Fall Victim Of Buying Fake Property In Lagos From Abroad - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Not To Fall Victim Of Buying Fake Property In Lagos From Abroad (107 Views)

How To Know A Fake Property Document / Cost Of Buying A Land Around Ibadan And Oyo / "My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Fall Victim Of Buying Fake Property In Lagos From Abroad by Folayat(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2023
How not to fall victim of buying fake property in Lagos from abroad.

So many Nigerians in diaspora are looking forward to invest back home, but the fear of falling into wrong hands is holding them back from investing.

If you been trying to buy property in Nigeria, but the fear of losing your money is holding you back. I perfectly understand that it is not easy to work one’s ass out and at the end of the day lose the money to fraudsters.

It is not only omo onile  (landgrabber) or agent that deceive in selling fake property. Even some siblings or relatives too are not felt out of this dubious behaviour.

Securing a property from abroad is now made easier, because there are protocols to follow that guarantee to assure you that you are not going to fall victim of buying fake property in Lagos either land or house.

Click on the link below for full details.

https://naijatrustedrealtor.com/how-not-to-fall-victim-of-buying-fake-property-in-lagos-from-abroad/

#nigeriansindiaspora #lagosrealestateinvesting

(1) (Reply)

List Of Landed Properties With The Lowest-priced Ever In Ibeju Lekki / FOR SALE: 4 Bedroom Detached Hiuse With Bq At Victoria Island Lagos / We Are Selling These Properties.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.