Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,339 members, 7,920,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

Lmao @ This! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lmao @ This! (1378 Views)

Lmao!!!this Is The Funniest Political Campaign Ive Ever Seen! Will You Vote Him? / Lwkmd....lmao.....this Pics Got My Bone Cracking!!! / Hahaha.lmao This Pix Made My Day.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lmao @ This! by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2011
Jesus, hanging on the cross, spots Peter in the crowd at the bottom of the hill. "Peter," he calls. "Peter." Peter hears his name and replies, "I hear, Lord, I'm coming," and starts up the hill toward the cross. A Roman guard blocks Peter's way and says, "Stop, or I'll cut off your arm." But Peter says, "I must go on, my Lord is calling me," and tries to pass the guard, who cuts off his arm with a sword.

Jesus calls again, "Peter, Peter. . .", so Peter continues, bleeding and in terrible pain, up the hill toward the cross. Another guard blocks his way and says, "Stop, or I'll cut off your other arm." Peter ignores this, saying, "I must go on, my Lord is calling me." As Peter tries to pass the second guard, the guard cuts off his other arm with his sword. Jesus calls again, "Peter, ," so Peter, getting weak from the pain, continues up the hill. A third guard blocks his way and says, "Stop, or I'll cut off your leg." Peter says to the guard, "I must go on, my Lord is calling me." As Peter tries to continue up the hill, the guard cuts off his leg. Peter falls in a heap of pain and blood, but still manages to push and drag himself up the hill toward the cross with his one remaining leg. Jesus calls again,

"Peter. . . Peter, " Peter replies, "I hear, Lord, I'm coming." Another guard steps in front of Peter and says, "Stop, or I'll cut off your other leg." Peter squirms top try to pass the guard, so the guard cuts off Peter's other leg. In excruciating pain, Peter uses sheer willpower to drag his mutilated body to the base of the cross.

Panting, he raises his eyes toward Jesus and says, "I am here, Lord. I have answered your call. Jesus looks down at Peter and says, "Peter. . . I can see your house from here!" grin grin grin
Re: Lmao @ This! by HornyJane(f): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2011
Loooooooooooool grin grin grin God have mercy
Re: Lmao @ This! by Dabss(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2011
Nice
Re: Lmao @ This! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2011
Thanks Boss wink wink
Re: Lmao @ This! by Babamide(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2011
Lmao
Re: Lmao @ This! by eldav(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2011
na d Lord Jesus u dey use joke,guapa?

Pls dnt tell me it is jst a joke. . . .some things r jst off limit.

Didnt even bother reading d stewpid joke,nd d ppl laughin. . .
Re: Lmao @ This! by Spyker: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2011
See how we joke with the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ yet the world was not in flames. Meanwhile, a mere cartoon which depicted mohammed with a gun sparked of religious riots in many parts of the world as a result thousands were killed.

I guess this poster thinks this is a joke but I don't find it funny.
Abeg remove this stupid and senseless post.
Re: Lmao @ This! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2011
Spyker:

See how we joke with the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ yet the world was not in flames. Meanwhile, a mere cartoon which depicted mohammed with a gun sparked of religious riots in many parts of the world as a result thousands were killed.

I guess this poster thinks this is a joke but I don't find it funny.
Abeg remove this silly and senseless post.

eldav:

na d Lord Jesus u dey use joke,guapa?

Pls dnt tell me it is jst a joke. . . .some things r jst off limit.

Didnt even bother reading d stewpid joke,nd d ppl laughin. . .

Exactly what illiteracy does to People! undecided undecided If You guys were educated enough you'll Understand that a Joke is never meant Serious, Go read and stop Beating up your Worthless Selves! angry angry
Re: Lmao @ This! by zealot4me(f): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
^^^seconded
Re: Lmao @ This! by Ajibel(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2011
Mtschew. . .why wont u just leave out holy names,im not a christian though!!!
Re: Lmao @ This! by eldav(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2011
Exactly what illiteracy does to People! undecided undecided If You guys were educated enough you'll Understand that a Joke is never meant Serious, Go read and stop Beating up your Worthless Selves! angry angry

Jst shut up and accept u did something wrong and move on.

children of nowadayz

Mtchew.
Re: Lmao @ This! by Spyker: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
El Guapo:

I don't blame you, one day someone will joke with your father, mother or even your name in an offensive manner, then you can laugh it off. Mr. Over-literate Joker.
Re: Lmao @ This! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^ Now i know how sick some of u guys can Go! Take Heart Bro wink
Re: Lmao @ This! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2011
Ajibel:

Mtschew. . .why wont u just leave out holy names,im not a christian though!!!

now you are talking. Is that why u neva appreciate?

eldav:

Jst shut up and accept u did something wrong and move on.

children of nowadayz

Mtchew.

Children of nowadays so so insolence
Re: Lmao @ This! by Ajibel(m): 2:25am On Oct 29, 2011
@Awgliebony,i try as much hard as possible to appreciate their garbage jokes but what i get is slander in return. They never appreciate my ratings and criticisms instead they declare me WANTED
Re: Lmao @ This! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2011
Yes you are wanted, i really support that

(1) (Reply)

Na Only For Naija...lmao *think Am* / Please Answer This For Me, Very Urgent!! / Osuofia In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.