Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night (275 Views)

Skales Shares Video Evidence After EFCC Denied Invading His Home At Midnight / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Seyi Law: 'Adeyemi Olufunmilade, Fraudster Arrested By EFCC Is Son Of My Pastor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night by Nemere2020: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2023
Skales, a Nigerian rapper and songwriter, has lampooned the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, after he claimed the officials of the agency destroyed his house on Monday night.

The Nigerian entertainer, in a social media post on Tuesday morning, alleged that EFCC officials stormed his house with guns and gained entrance by breaking his backdoor while he was asleep.

Some of his comments on X:
So @officialEFCC pulled up to my house with 3 men with guns and some with sticks and hammers lol, they broke my back door while I was sleeping on the bed with my 6month old daughter, imagine I had a panic attack Cz of my health issues…. Is this not a crime ?

God go purnish una @officialEFCC I am not a criminal , I have never don fraud in my life , you came in with guns to oppress me in front of my daughter and her mother & my staffs. you will never prosper in anything you do as long as you’re efcc staff! You will always be a failure

I don’t even believe in the Justice system of nigeria Cz it’s all lies .. who you wan report to for nigeria … they are all the same and they are together

My hate for @officialEFCC just began … why do you operate at night.. is armed robbery part of your job description because I need explanation… truth is who you wan report to Cz nothing works in this country ! They only know how to abuse power

The EFCC is yet to respond to the accusations by the entertainer.

Re: EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night by Urheadmaster(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2023
@officialEFCC Nigeria is worse than the hamas vs Israelis tongue
Re: EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night by Bliss52: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2023
cool

That's what you get with Qouta system EFCC when Only Katsina get lion share of recruitment slot

Re: EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night by TemplarLandry: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2023
Re: EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night by AchrafHakimi: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2023
His kinsman sent them to harrass Peter Obi's voters but they missed their way & ended up in his home.

Sorry.
Re: EFCC Is A Criminal Organisation: Skales Accuse EFCC Of Raiding His Home At Night by Mvnster: 8:58am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

That's what you get with Qouta system EFCC when Only Katsina get lion share of recruitment slot

Black man too like oppression normal, any small power na to de oppress others

(1) (Reply)

Former Mr Nollywood Nigeria Timipre Sylva AZIKIWE Made Ambassador Nollywood Orga / Emeka Ike's Saga Was A Publicity Stunt For Malaika / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became Popular By Marrying Nigerian Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.