Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,043 members, 7,980,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:18 PM

EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home (16667 Views)

Fun Photo Of Skales And Davido In The Studio As They Set To Release A Banger / Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. / Throwback Photo Of Skales With Dj Jimmy Jatt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by reddingtonblack: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

You guys that leave in Lagos see alot of rubbish everyday.

You people use the rubbish you experience to generalize it, like it also happen all over Nigeria.

Lagos is not a standard to measure Nigerians mentality.

When foreigners come to Nigeria first time, they use Lagos madness to judge Nigerians which is very very annoying

When I relocated back to Naija, I bought a property in Lagos (Lekki), that I only spent two month in, quickly left for Abuja and only return there to visit my side chick. That City is too anyhow for my liking.

EVERYTHING ABOUT LAGOS IS SO LAWLESS

Except for the North, law enforcement agencies harass and assault youths esp. percieved well do youths alot in the SOUTH. 100%
The way Lasma/Frsc/VIO harass motorist and road commuters in the south is no the same in the NORTH.
Lagos is Mini Nigeria, almost every person in Nigeria has someone in Lagos
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by etcme(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Number 1, we don't invade. Number 2, we don't conduct any raids.

EFCC having said this, so it means we can attack anyone who invades or come for raids at odd hours. Whether they are on uniform or not.
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by Menclothing: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Efcc using stick and hammer lolz check cctv and prosecute
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by Bfly: 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Must y'all always believe any report or reinforce any allegation against the government. You guys are overly frustrated.
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by phoneport(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Realman50:
my brother this Nigeria tire me,ah swear ,,so now as a broke guy who doesn't have CCTV in his house how can he prove it ?

Even if you have CCTV, once they notice it they will look for the engine and destroy it.

We are in a Camp in Nigeria, and not a country.
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by Blackdisciple(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
So who raided his home ??
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by aylive02(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
DeepSight:

Will you SHAT AP and grow up for once and abandon this childish citation of songs in your every other post?

What is wrong with you, are you fourteen years old? ? ?
. He's a very fulish fellow who goes around disgracing his ancestors with songs on every thread. Very irritating something of a guy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by Johnsown1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
stuffs2002:
Skales made the claims and should produce evidence of the invasion.

He has provided the evidence
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by stuffs2002: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Johnsown1:

He has provided the evidence

E be like say your brain dey pain you.

How is someone wearing a red jacket a proof they they are EFCC. Did the video "evidence" identify the perpetrator? Do you even know how the courts work at all? Any judge would throw out that video through the window in an instant.
Re: EFCC Denies Alleged Invasion Of Skales' Home by BALLOSKI: 2:59am On Oct 11, 2023
N3TRAL:
It could be fake agents who went to rob him.
like those NDLEA guys that arrested mohbad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates Dr Sid's 10 Years On Stage [PICS] / Mohbad Died Without A Will, Says Management / Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.