Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Meaning And Benefits Of A BUSINESS MODEL - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Meaning And Benefits Of A BUSINESS MODEL (77 Views)

What's The Meaning Of These Symbols On Naira Notes / What Is The Meaning Of This? / Interest Rates, It's Meaning And How It Is Calculated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning And Benefits Of A BUSINESS MODEL by Kehinde9909(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
WHAT'S AFFILIATE MARKETING?

Affiliate Marketing is a business which involved the connecting of the Product Creator (Manufacturer) to those people (User) that are in need and you get paid Commission

It means that you don't need a physical shop or store before you can able to sell/promote the product

WHAT IS THE PRODUCTS IN AFFILIATE MARKETING BUSINESS?

The Product in Affiliate Marketing that generate passive income is called Digital Products

Digital Products are product that can't be seen or touch but you can you feel the impact in people's lives

Let me quickly give you examples on Digital Products

Let Assume you have an INFORMATION that can allow people's relocate from Nigeria to Abroad without going through a Travel agent which you package in form of Videos or PDF and give it out to the person at the end of going through the videos/PDF the person was able to relocate outside Nigeria

Do you think the person won't buy it or not?

Affiliate Marketing has been in existence for a very long time but we didn't notice

For example, You have a friend that's in need of where to make her hair which you told her to visit the salon you make your hair and your friend went there and pay for the service render to her,

it shows you've recommend a Solution to your friend Problems but the difference between what you did and what I'm talking about is that you didn't get paid but I got paid as a result of agreed commission between I and Creator Owner

Which the commission varies from 20% to 80%

BENEFITS OF AFFILIATE MARKETING BUSINESS

Apart from connecting the Manufacturer and User of a product Affiliate Marketing have already program a Training that will teach/guide you on how you can get those that are in need of those Products and also the Business Model will equipped you with Digital Skills(Social media ads,Web Design,Graphics Design, Copywriting and so on) without paying extra money for those Skills

Imagine you want to go learn all those Digital Skills you'll huge amount of money to acquired those skills

Affiliate Marketing Business will create continuous ROI till eternity even while you're inside or outside the Business Environs

Lastly, Affiliate Marketing Business will open new door Opportunities and also there are other Benefits apart from Selling/Promoting a Product but you'll be entitled to win a Sales Challenges (All expenses Trip to Abroad,Cash Prizes,Cars,Laptops,Phones and so on)

Tell me which of the other Online Business can give you all this with the little amount of Money you pay and get all this Digital Skills.

If you find it valuable you can hit me up on whatsapp for more details +2347052317170

(1) (Reply)

How Ordinary Nigerians Are Able To Make Money Online Selling Digital Products / Comparing Popular Mahindra And New Holland Tractor Models / Tinubu’s Certificate, Open Society And Its Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.