Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea (26081 Views)

Nigerian Powerlifters Set New World Records At African Championships In Cairo / 8 Records At The 2019 FIFA Womenโ€™s World Cup So Far / Revealed: See Six Potential Managers To Replace Conte At Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by betshopagent(m): 3:47am On Oct 11, 2023
jelel6:

Do you understand what it means when you say a player carried a team?

I don't even have to be a Chelsea fan to know you can't say Drogba carried Chelsea when he played alongside Terry, Lampard, A. Cole, and Cech.

And why are you mentioning Lampard like I didn't know he was the leagues highest scoring midfielder? ๐Ÿ™„. How can Drogba carry a team when a player like Lampard was also with him?

Zola, not Drogba was voted as the fans best player of all-time.
no single player carries a whole team. When we had hazard; there was KanTe, there was fabregas, there was Costa and many others.so what are you saying. Drogba was voted the Chelsea's ever greatest player of all time. I don't know where you got Zola from.
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by davidodiba(m): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2023
obembet:

Eden Hazard is massive talent! ๐ŸŒŸ

Man was supposed to be the next best thing in football. Had more to give in football, but still, had an illustrious career.
Won almost every trophy he competed in. King! He's far better than some players who wear No. 10 that can no survive without FIFA and Referee support

Everything about is fraud. He go to America and stil scam them there

That GOAT must be your greatest nightmare
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2023
obembet:

Eden Hazard is massive talent! ๐ŸŒŸ

Man was supposed to be the next best thing in football. Had more to give in football, but still, had an illustrious career.
Won almost every trophy he competed in. King! He's far better than some players who wear No. 10 that can no survive without FIFA and Referee support

Everything about is fraud. He go to America and stil scam them there

grin

Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by RahulSharma234: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2023
Online SIP vs . Balanced Advantage Funds: Your Ideal Investment Choice?

Online SIP offers consistent, automated investing, Balanced Advantage Funds provide dynamic asset allocation. If you're an investor, which strategy do you prefer, and why? Share your insights on whether disciplined SIP investments or adaptive fund management better serve your financial goals.
Read More : Online SIP
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by jelel6: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2023
betshopagent:
no single player carries a whole team. When we had hazard; there was KanTe, there was fabregas, there was Costa and many others.so what are you saying. Drogba was voted the Chelsea's ever greatest player of all time. I don't know where you got Zola from.

I just realized the person I originally quoted is not you, while you just jumped in in the middle, and ended up arguing my position back to me. Try to comprehend write-ups and their context before stirring up strawman arguments. Thank you.
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by Chosimba: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2023
pascal558:
I hate him as a Chelsea fan, he ruined my lovely Juan Mata.. good his career died too!! Mata was a beauty to Watch, but because them want give Hazard number 10, them sell my man!! God punish all of una when involve for that deal..

Look at how much hate you have for a person just doing his best to live a full life! Just imagine someone saying they hate you because you did well in school and ANOTHER PERSON HE DOESN'T KNOW PERSONALLY came second!!

Mehnnn!! Your problems are plenty.
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by pascal558(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Chosimba:

Look at how much hate you have for a person just doing his best to live a full life! Just imagine someone saying they hate you because you did well in school and ANOTHER PERSON HE DOESN'T KNOW PERSONALLY came second!!

Mehnnn!! Your problems are plenty.

Football Na passion bros, so rest. That's why you see Ronaldo ran celebrate when Messi misses a penalty, that's someone misfortune there but the passion of football is what makes you love it.
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by Kenmatt(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2023
jelel6:

How can Drogba singlehandedly carry Chelsea when he played during the era of

Chelsea's greatest ever Captain, and defender.

EPL's highest scoring midfielder.

EPL's greatest ever leftback.

And Chelsea's greatest ever goalkeeper and EPL's second greatest ever goalkeeper.

What's greatest ever greatest ever?

No Drogba no Chelsea.

You're been fooled to follow what they think is the best because it's theirs.
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by Judolisco(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2023
tunjijones:
Real Madrid supervised his hero to zero.

Wetin really happen to the guy...
na injury oh... B like say medical teams Don tell d management not to play him... His legs are gone... Na only God knw wetin Messi dey chop because him and hazard dey collect plenty tackles per game and they barely go to ground
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by jelel6: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kenmatt:

What's greatest ever greatest ever?

No Drogba no Chelsea.

You're been fooled to follow what they think is the best because it's theirs.

And you've been blinded to follow yours because he looks like you.
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by Chosimba: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
pascal558:

Football Na passion bros, so rest. That's why you see Ronaldo ran celebrate when Messi misses a penalty, that's someone misfortune there but the passion of football is what makes you love it.

To hate another person who has done no wrong is not passion.

Thats just evil.
Re: Eden Hazard's Records At Chelsea by pascal558(m): 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chosimba:

To hate another person who has done no wrong is not passion.

Thats just evil.

Lie say you nor dey celebrate when key player for team like man city get injury and you dey play them next week? Why do you think football fans fight each other in stadiums without even knowing each other they just start hating on each other just like Ghana vs 9ja match... If rivalry nor dey football nor go sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria U17 Coach Replies Iran Age-cheating Claim / AFCON: Video Call Between Victor Osimhen And Victor Boniface / If I Hadnโ€™t Married A Sportsman, My Marriage Would Be A Disaster โ€“ Mary Onyali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.