Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,183 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:01 PM

Outcome Of Divine Visitation - Pt 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outcome Of Divine Visitation - Pt 3 (85 Views)

Outcome Of Divine Visitation - Pt 4 / Laughter From Divine Visitation 1 / Contradicting Prophecies Abound On Anambra Governorship Election Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outcome Of Divine Visitation - Pt 3 by morningtea(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL INC:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854
(https://morningteadevotional.org)

Tuesday, 10th October 2023
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TOPIC: OUTCOME OF DIVINE VISITATION - Pt 3

TEXT: "In that night did God appear unto Solomon, and said unto him, Ask what I shall give thee" (2Chro 1:17)

God always leaves a man or a woman He visited with proofs of His visitation. Hear me child of God, you can't have supernatural encounters with God without change of story as a proof. God visited king Solomon and by that encounter, he remains relevant till today. I want us to see proofs of God's visitation in his life.

* YOU WILL HEAR GOD'S VOICE
The most important thing that can happen to a man is to know what God is saying and to do what God is saying per time. It is very important for you to know what God wants you to do with your life and do it. Having access to the voice of God is worth more than gold or silver. This is because access to the voice of God guarantees struggle-free life. This access is made possible by divine visitation. The first phrase in today's anchor scripture is: "God appeared unto Solomon, and said unto him..." Did you see that? God said unto him. You will hear God's voice this month, in Jesus name.

Accessing the voice of God is vital because those who hear the voice of God regularly overcome the challenges of life cheaply. Those who hear the voice of God are never worried by the noise of circumstances nor by the noise of men around them. It is those who have not heard God that are scared by men and what they would say. Once you can hear the voice of God beloved, ignore the noise from the enemy. Peter began to sink only when he paid attention to the bolstrious noise as against the voice of Jesus that had beckoned him to come. The truth is that nothing gives stability to destiny like the voice of God. You shall hear God from today, in Jesus name.

The voice of God is basically to give us direction. Until you are directed by God through His voice, you will not stop struggling. One day of right direction will end ten years of labour in the wrong direction. Jesus told Peter, throw your net into the deep. That voice of Jesus ended Peter's frustration (Read Luke 5).

PRAYER: Your struggle in any area of life and existence expires today, in Jesus name.

DAILY CONFESSION: This year 2023, I am finally on a Covenant Highway, Jesus is giving me Answers and I am enjoying Rest Round About - Amen and Amen!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "A man who cannot hear God's voice will be stunted in his walk with God."

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Oct 10 (Col 2; Isaiah 34-36)

Please, share this message with your contacts to bless them

(1) (Reply)

You Must Grow Spiritually I / God's Grace Overrides Satan's Accusations... / The Testimony Abuja: It Is For The Salvation And Revival Of Souls - Apostle Itod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.