Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,550 members, 7,895,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Learning Japanese Grammar From Japanese Youtube - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learning Japanese Grammar From Japanese Youtube (113 Views)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Japanese Grammar From Japanese Youtube by jackaustin631: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
I just returned to studying Japanese after about a year break. I am still just a beginner but I have enough understanding of basic structurer of the language (thanks to Cure Dolly youtube channel - God bless her soul) and willpower to understand native content given it is not too advanced (I am reading One Piece manga and study Onomappu youtube channel).

I personally find studying grammar engaging as long as it is not in “sentence X is translated to sentence Y” format, and I strongly believe that reading things that are interesting to you is the best way to acquire a language.

For those reasons I would like to give a try and start studying about Japanese language in Japanese. However I am not skilful enough to find interesting materials on my own.

Can you help me and provide me with youtube channels in Japanese that are focused on Japanese grammar and languages as a whole? It can be aimed at foreigner learning Japanese as well as at Japanese children learning how theirs language works. I reckon there has to be a lot materials about polite speech at the very least.

Material about language culture and things like that would be helpful as well. So far I am enjoying Onomappu who devoted his channel to explaining how onomatopoeias work.
Re: Learning Japanese Grammar From Japanese Youtube by jackaustin631: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
jackaustin631:
I just returned to studying Japanese after about a year break. I am still just a beginner but I have enough understanding of basic structurer of the language (thanks to Cure Dolly youtube channel - God bless her soul) and willpower to understand native content given it is not too advanced (I am reading One Piece manga and study Onomappu youtube channel).

I personally find studying grammar engaging as long as it is not in “sentence X is translated to sentence Y” format, and I strongly believe that reading things that are interesting to you is the best way to acquire a language.

For those reasons I would like to give a try and start studying about Japanese language in Japanese. However I am not skilful enough to find interesting materials on my own.

Can you help me and provide me with youtube channels in Japanese that are focused on Japanese grammar and languages as a whole? It can be aimed at foreigner learning Japanese as well as at Japanese children learning how theirs language works. I reckon there has to be a lot materials about polite speech at the very least.
a friend of me suggest me this site
Material about language culture and things like that would be helpful as well. So far I am enjoying Onomappu who devoted his channel to explaining how onomatopoeias work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Cost Of Studying In The USA? Is It Correct? / Wole Adedoyin's Accomplishments As Pro (south) From 2020-2021 Under Ukah / I Wonder Why English Is So Hard To Speak....,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.