Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Matthew Kayode Oche Alias Queendera Is A Fraudster Be Warned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Matthew Kayode Oche Alias Queendera Is A Fraudster Be Warned (102 Views)

Sensational Hype Man, Big Smart Oche Making Nigeria Proud Globally / The BIOGRAPHY Of Mr Innocent Oche Adah / ECONOMY: Ado Council Boss, Oche Moves To Industrialize Igumale Cement In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matthew Kayode Oche Alias Queendera Is A Fraudster Be Warned by citizen202(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dear Nairaland
Please be advised that the individual with username Queendera is infact a fraudster and real name is MATTHEW KAYODE OCHE and also has many other numerous names and numbers they use for cheap websites and scripts for 10k /40k . This is a warning to anyone dealing with them he is a scam, I have so far acquired all the information I need , all jobs recruiting firms , all companies, all embassies, police unit worldwide , all social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook will carry your image , name and image with attached screenshot of your fraud activities, I
For the next one year non stop you will read about yourself in all platforms.
Be warned everyone avoid these names Queendera, these numbers
+2349152119090
0808 137 1756
Re: Matthew Kayode Oche Alias Queendera Is A Fraudster Be Warned by Queendera(f): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2023
citizen202:
Dear Nairaland
Please be advised that the individual with username Queendera is infact a fraudster and real name is MATTHEW KAYODE OCHE and also has many other numerous names and numbers they use for cheap websites and scripts for 10k /40k . This is a warning to anyone dealing with them he is a scam, I have so far acquired all the information I need , all jobs recruiting firms , all companies, all embassies, police unit worldwide , all social media, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook will carry your image , name and image with attached screenshot of your fraud activities, I
For the next one year non stop you will read about yourself in all platforms.
Be warned everyone avoid these names Queendera, these numbers
+2349152119090
0808 137 1756
receipt pls

(1) (Reply)

Commissions GPT Reviews | Vendor: Highepc, Scam Or Legit / How Home Appliances Are Changing The Way We Live, Work And Play. / Professional House Organizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.