Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East (17779 Views)

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death / President Putin Dives To Bottom Of Sea In A Submersible To Explore Sunk Sub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by MomohMrMoore: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
The whole world know ΒΉAmerica is the problem of this world. Without them, there will be no single resistance groups
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by poseidon12: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Corn247:
My fear is, if Palestine eventually get their sovereign country, they will show Isreal and their enemies pepper.

Just look at what those rig tag fighters are doing to world powers upon all the blackade and surveillance

Your fear?? What fear? Are you Israeli?
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by Adjovi: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
fred04:

Only if you understand what's playing. But mind u that
Israel is America and America is Israel

Nothing is playing. The only thing playing is that Russia will not lose this war. Ukraine will lose the most and USA's influence will drastically reduce which it already is. New world order has been formed.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by Adjovi: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
obedience4:

Chechen is a sovereign state.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It is a republic under Russia but they are sovereign Google is your friend. Even the British have extensions they call them commonwealth nations under the UK . You can do your research sir
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
jikins:

All these people who will just open mouth waaaa. Is Russia an ally of Palestine? Do Russia have any defence pact with Palestine? Why will they interfer or send military personnel or equipment to a conflict that doesn't concern them. If you want to see how Russia defends its actual allies look no further than Syria. Sometimes its not a must to talk
Rest ogbeni grin

The Muslim world has been crying, begging and hoping that Putin come to defend the terrorists in Gaza. Some even went as far as praying he converts to Islam. It's what your Muslim brothers have been crying for since Isreal started pummeling them. Your ignorant brothers probably forgot that Putin detests terrorist lol. And can't even speak freely about this conflict 'cause of Ukraine

Guess what, if Syria so much as fire a bullet in this conflict they will be dealt with and nothing will happen. And btw, Isreal still carries out strikes in Syria till date, Russia knows about it too.

Their only difference is their allies.

Maybe not delve into to topics you know nothing about, ciao.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
jikins:

I want to know where you guys are getting your weed from because omo! Where in Putin statement did he say Russia will interfer in the conflict?
We all know he won't. You should be asking for the suppliers of your brothers though 'cause they are the ones hoping and praying he would. grin

They are the ones we are replying.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by sweetjohn(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
basty:
America has destroyed the world.

God will remove the government upon the land called America.
We have been hearing this nonsense since 1900 and yet US keep being stronger… keep saying your nonsense β€œdeath to American β€œ while America keep weeping una asses.

1 Like

Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by NwaliE01: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

Over a thousands Palestine have been slaughtered by the Israeli soldiers in occupied gaza since the start of 2023 alone before the hamas attack. What do you have to say about that?

No evidence, you go explain tire.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by RPG2020(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Long live Putin!

Can he help with a nuclear bomb on Israel.

Waiting for US to interfere in conflict.

Dey play just dey play US don reach Israel angry
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by CoronaVirusPro: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
RPG2020:

Dey play just dey play US don reach Israel angry

Be fast!
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Putin is God.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by ReubenE(m): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Corn247:
My fear is, if Palestine eventually get their sovereign country, they will show Isreal and their enemies pepper.

Just look at what those rig tag fighters are idoing to world powers upon all the blackade and surveillance
Exactly the reason Israel and other partners are no longer interested in the two states solution they initially agreed to in 1948, which unfortunately the Palestinians and other Arab countries rejected then.

Give Palestine independence, it would become the archdiocese of terrorism in the world. Imagine with their disorganized manner and they they are causing havoc like this then imagine what they would do with state backing and with instruments of state. Iran would be a child's play since Hamas is committed to ending Israel or converting them to Islam.

The US will continue to veto any attempt made by the UN to grant them a state of their own.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by ufotunang: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
jikins:

Funny enough he has tried to but your US and West convinced Ukraine President not to honour a deal his people initially accepted. This is well documented do some research before throwing words around
..and that Putin is so selfish why does he want to acquire another country land illegally...upon how Russia is very big in land size with massive land mass he still want to acquire another country land and be in control... Ukraine that is a sovereign country
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by Hydroxide(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Be patient and watch the movie!

You are not far more brilliant than the US military who is just floating without firing a single missile! They know the consequences!

We will rain Kamikazee`s on those fleets!
Who be the "We"? Okoro man
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by jikins(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Rest ogbeni grin

The Muslim world has been crying, begging and hoping that Putin come to defend the terrorists in Gaza. Some even went as far as praying he converts to Islam. It's what your Muslim brothers have been crying for since Isreal started pummeling them. Your ignorant brothers probably forgot that Putin detests terrorist lol. And can't even speak freely about this conflict 'cause of Ukraine

Guess what, if Syria so much as fire a bullet in this conflict they will be dealt with and nothing will happen. And btw, Isreal still carries out strikes in Syria till date, Russia knows about it too.

Their only difference is their allies.

Maybe not delve into to topics you know nothing about, ciao.

Like I said open mouth waaaa with no substance. You should give yourself that advice of not talking about things you know nothing about because its obvious you are poorly informed.

You were asking for what Russia has done. You were the one smoking weed thinking Russia must send military assistance to prove a certain point. I asked you simple questions? Why? Your only response is as usual nothing tangible.

Muslim world is crying and begging for Russia ke? Is the best you can come up with.

And as usual you assume everyone not on your narrow minded side is a Muslim. Please do well to go through my chats and see if at anytime I have claimed to be a Muslim. Such narrow mindedness.

If Syria fired a bullet again why will Syria fire a bullet? You see my problem with you is you have zero political nuisance. You think people just go ahead jumping into conflict because they are mad like you grin. Isreal attacks on Syria has always been against Hezbollah targets which are actually Isrealis enemies. They are the ones launching attacks also from Lebanon.

Please stick to other topics that don't require political nuisance biko. I am appalled at what I am seeing.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by jikins(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
ufotunang:
..and that Putin is so selfish why does he want to acquire another country land illegally...upon how Russia is very big in land size with massive land mass he still want to acquire another country land and be in control... Ukraine that is a sovereign country

So Russia invaded Ukraine just to acquire their land wonderful grin
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by jikins(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
We all know he won't. You should be asking for the suppliers of your brothers though 'cause they are the ones hoping and praying he would. grin

They are the ones we are replying.

Which brothers pray tell? Please do elaborate
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by thunderbabs: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
ManirBK:
Long live Putin

Person wey bomb innocent civilians in Ukraine too dey talk undecided
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by Hmsniki(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote That is the truth my brother. author=ManirBK post=126321354]Putin is absolutely right. Not only America, but the entire West never
regarded the core interest of Palestinians.[/quote]
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by ufotunang: 12:08am On Oct 12, 2023
jikins:

So Russia invaded Ukraine just to acquire their land wonderful grin
...Russia invaded Ukraine because they did not want Ukraine to join NATO...they do not want Ukraine to be a NATO member and Ukraine president said they are a sovereign country that they have the right to be a NATO member and European Union member...but Russia are occuping 4 Ukraine States and want to be in control of those states because of the Russian separatists that were living in those states want to illegally occupy the 4 states with Crimea but Russia said they have done referudum on those states .. Russia and Russian separatists illegally occupied Crimea and other states that is why Ukraine is fighting them to chase them away from the 4 states and Crimea they occupy...and the Ukraine president said he will only dialogue with Putin, Russia , if Russia leaves the 4 states they are illegally occupying and controlling that is when he will agree to dialogue with Putin to settle their problems... there is a lot for me to explain to you concerning this Russia...ukraine war but cannot explain everything to you here
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by obedience4(m): 4:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Adjovi:

It is a republic under Russia but they are sovereign Google is your friend. Even the British have extensions they call them commonwealth nations under the UK . You can do your research sir

Is Canada and Nigeria not among the commonwealth?
Is Canada and Nigeria not sovereign states
There are differences between territories and a sovereign state.

The USA territory in the Asia, Guam, huonolou, the USA territories Puerto Rico, American samoa, we can't called them sovereign state
Because they have their own coat of arms and government and flag dose that makes it a sovereign state.
These are USA territories, under the jurisdiction of the USA and they have not a one single sovereignty.

Same with Chechen, it is a republic under Russia
Not a sovereign state.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by TheSuperX(m): 5:20am On Oct 12, 2023
cococandy:

Cry me a river. Uncouth unsophisticated imp
Is that what you call your husband too? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:33am On Oct 12, 2023
jikins:

Like I said open mouth waaaa with no substance. You should give yourself that advice of not talking about things you know nothing about because its obvious you are poorly informed.

You were asking for what Russia has done. You were the one smoking weed thinking Russia must send military assistance to prove a certain point. I asked you simple questions? Why? Your only response is as usual nothing tangible.

Muslim world is crying and begging for Russia ke? Is the best you can come up with.

And as usual you assume everyone not on your narrow minded side is a Muslim. Please do well to go through my chats and see if at anytime I have claimed to be a Muslim. Such narrow mindedness.

If Syria fired a bullet again why will Syria fire a bullet? You see my problem with you is you have zero political nuisance. You think people just go ahead jumping into conflict because they are mad like you grin. Isreal attacks on Syria has always been against Hezbollah targets which are actually Isrealis enemies. They are the ones launching attacks also from Lebanon.

Please stick to other topics that don't require political nuisance biko. I am appalled at what I am seeing.
The Hezbollah that operates freely in Syria, the same one with long standing connections with the ruling family in Syria. Do you even know what proxy means? You're slow o.

Why would Syria fire a bullet? She was involved in last Arab Coalition against Isreal, what makes you think they can't form another pointless gangup. I'll repeat if they do, Isreal will strike them and nothing Russia will do. Not because she can't but because she won't.

And at bolded, what better way to wade off your allies' enemies than showing off military might....?

US has shown that, got them all denying involvement already lol.

Just rest abeg.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by jikins(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
The Hezbollah that operates freely in Syria, the same one with long standing connections with the ruling family in Syria. Do you even know what proxy means? You're slow o.

Why would Syria fire a bullet? She was involved in last Arab Coalition against Isreal, what makes you think they can't form another pointless gangup. I'll repeat if they do, Isreal will strike them and nothing Russia will do. Not because she can't but because she won't.

And at bolded, what better way to wade off your allies' enemies than showing off military might....?

US has shown that, got them all denying involvement already lol.

Just rest abeg.

Again speaking out of your ass. Is Syria the only country that joined the Arab coalition? I don't see you calling Egypt and the rest to attack. And you are calling someone slow while your the definition of slow. When I said not everyone jumps into conflicts like you guess it ran over your head.

So now your reason is that Russia must interfer or show military might to wade off the enemies of her allies ba. Again i ask is Russia an ally of Palestine? Answer questions no? All you do is jump around the bush with nothing tangible to say. Because you have nothing to say. You just make statements you cannot even begin to defend.

If i say you have no political nuisance now they will say I am entering someone child but you see am now?

Your head can't seem to deduce or comprehend US and Isreal are strong allies hence they need to show force to protect their ally same can't be said of Russia and Palestine. When I call you definition of slow shey you don see am now? My bad I am expecting too much from you. I am sure you will never catch this.

Like I said goan talk about other topics jare you don't have the tact for this one at all. Its been an appalling display so far from you and it just gets worse grin
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2023
jikins:

Again speaking out of your ass. Is Syria the only country that joined the Arab coalition? I don't see you calling Egypt and the rest to attack. And you are calling someone slow while your the definition of slow. When I said not everyone jumps into conflicts like you guess it ran over your head.

So now your reason is that Russia must interfer or show military might to wade off the enemies of her allies ba. Again i ask is Russia an ally of Palestine? Answer questions no? All you do is jump around the bush with nothing tangible to say. Because you have nothing to say. You just make statements you cannot even begin to defend.

If i say you have no political nuisance now they will say I am entering someone child but you see am now?

Your head can't seem to deduce or comprehend US and Isreal are strong allies hence they need to show force to protect their ally same can't be said of Russia and Palestine. When I call you definition of slow shey you don see am now? My bad I am expecting too much from you. I am sure you will never catch this.

Like I said goan talk about other topics jare you don't have the tact for this one at all. Its been an appalling display so far from you and it just gets worse grin
Maybe go start reading again where this conversation started from, slowly, cause it seems that you're contradicting yourself grin Bye
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by Adjovi: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2023
obedience4:

Is Canada and Nigeria not among the commonwealth?
Is Canada and Nigeria not sovereign states
There are differences between territories and a sovereign state.

The USA territory in the Asia, Guam, huonolou, the USA territories Puerto Rico, American samoa, we can't called them sovereign state
Because they have their own coat of arms and government and flag dose that makes it a sovereign state.
These are USA territories, under the jurisdiction of the USA and they have not a one single sovereignty.

Same with Chechen, it is a republic under Russia
Not a sovereign state.

So what makes a state sovereign? grin grin grin maybe you need to check what sovereignty means firsts then come back
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by jikins(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Maybe go start reading again where this conversation started from, slowly, cause it seems that you're contradicting yourself grin Bye

Lol running away with cheap tricks. I am literally asking you the same question I asked you in my first reply to you yet I am contradicting myself grin cheesy . Your very funny man but I do understand you have been plummeted bavk to back amnesia is a side effect so I'll forgive you inadequacies.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by obedience4(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Adjovi:

So what makes a state sovereign? grin grin grin maybe you need to check what sovereignty means firsts then come back

A sovereign state is a state that is devoid of external power and influence

A sovereign state is a state that has the highest authority over a territory.[1] International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, a government not under another, and the capacity to interact with other sovereign states.[2] It is commonly understood that a sovereign state is independent.[3] A sovereign state can exist without being recognised by other sovereign states,[4][5] however unrecognised states often have difficulty engaging in diplomatic relations with other sovereign states due to their lack of international recognition.

With the definition above
Dose chenchna have a government not under
Another??!
Dose chenchna have the capacity to interact with other sovereign states
Dose chenchna have international recognition?

Here is the wiki page on a sovereign state
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_state

Read and be enlighten
Chenchna can never be a sovereign state when it is under Russia
Do you even know that 60% of chenchna revenue comes as allocation from the Russian federation and you call that a sovereign state.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by Adjovi: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2023
obedience4:

A sovereign state is a state that is devoid of external power and influence

A sovereign state is a state that has the highest authority over a territory.[1] International law defines sovereign states as having a permanent population, defined territory, a government not under another, and the capacity to interact with other sovereign states.[2] It is commonly understood that a sovereign state is independent.[3] A sovereign state can exist without being recognised by other sovereign states,[4][5] however unrecognised states often have difficulty engaging in diplomatic relations with other sovereign states due to their lack of international recognition.

With the definition above
Dose chenchna have a government not under
Another??!
Dose chenchna have the capacity to interact with other sovereign states
Dose chenchna have international recognition?

Here is the wiki page on a sovereign state
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_state

Read and be enlighten
Chenchna can never be a sovereign state when it is under Russia
Do you even know that 60% of chenchna revenue comes as allocation from the Russian federation and you call that a sovereign state.

The basics of sovereignty is non interference in governance by external forces. Russia doesn't interfere in chenhnyas governance. The people there vote their leaders themselves. USA too has republics but the USA government doesn't interfere in their state affairs either.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by obedience4(m): 10:17am On Oct 12, 2023
Adjovi:

The basics of sovereignty is non interference in governance by external forces. Russia doesn't interfere in chenhnyas governance. The people there vote their leaders themselves. USA too has republics but the USA government doesn't interfere in their state affairs either.

Seriously guy,
Russia dont interfere in chenhnyas governance WTF??
Like are you kidding me?
Do I look like a kid to you?
Russia that Fought two wars just to keep chenchna under its jurisdiction.

The head of chenhnyas government Ramzan Kadyrov was he elected ? Or installed
You call election in chenhnyas election πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Someone that was install by Putin
He is even a major general in the Russian army.
If Biden should declare war on any country,
Or pass a federal law, the law won't be binding to USA territories like Guam because they are according to you sovereign state πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
You said the basic thing about a sovereign state is non interference, yet a simple federal law in Washington has binding effects to USA territory in far away Asia.

Please will be my last message about this issue

Have a great day
Cheers

1 Like

Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by DONHART: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Dennisbulkan post=126322089]

I don't support war. I'm neither pro Palestine nor Israel/WEST. But we should not let hate & religious sentiment takes over our humanity. They are both guilty of committing atrocities. Israel killed women, children, & men. Deprived them of basic right & forcefully evicted people from their home & occupied their lands, the same thing Russia is currently doing to Ukraine.
Palestine hamas have indiscriminately committed acts of terrorism against israeli's too. if you're choosing side without objectively looking at facts then you're no different from the people you accused of evil, you're equally evil & blasphemous against the God of humanity if you consider yourself religious, worse still, a cold blooded hypocrite. Israel & Hamas have no regard for life, including all of you, religious zombies taking sides. You're just a pawn in a global political games being played by thr elites.
Re: President Putin Blames U.S. For The Ongoing Violence In The Middle East by DONHART: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Dennisbulkan post=126322089]

I don't support war. I'm neither pro Palestine nor Israel/WEST. But we should not let hate & religious sentiment takes over our humanity. They are both guilty of committing atrocities. Israel killed women, children, & men. Deprived them of basic right & forcefully evicted people from their home & occupied their lands, the same thing Russia is currently doing to Ukraine.
Palestine hamas have indiscriminately committed acts of terrorism against israeli's too. if you're choosing side without objectively looking at facts then you're no different from the people you accused of evil, you're equally evil & blasphemous against the God of humanity if you consider yourself religious, worse still, a cold blooded hypocrite. Israel & Hamas have no regard for life, including all of you, religious zombies taking sides. You're just a pawn in a global political games being played by thr elites.
you nailed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Raises Β£1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter / 3-year-old Michigan Boy Kills Self With Gun / At Least One Dead In Shooting At Superbowl Victory Parade In Kansas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.