Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,780 members, 7,941,945 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

How Would You React To This Video As A Father - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React To This Video As A Father (20891 Views)

How Would You React To This If It Happened In Your House? / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Segzy19: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
No biggie!

Don't take some things in life too serious....

That is an innocent kid just being a kid. As she grows up she will be taught and learn about life's whats and what-nots....
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Rebuker(m): 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by kuntash: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
it doesnt mean anything
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Bahamas95(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
I just pity the girl and her mum, I won't be surprised if she starts stuttering later in life. Practice makes perfect, let her continue.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Gboom: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Unnecessary social media attention.

This girl will grow up to be abusing men up and down including his daddy like some girls used to do on this forum

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Rayban26: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
etrange:
Lol... as usual, they are all calling the woman names.

can you women for once put logic over emotions and stop defending each others nonsense? by laughing do you know she is enabling the girls spoilt behaviour and disrespecting her husband? she now uploads the video. thats how children grow with bad habits. you think she wont see it as a bad attitude to mock others disabilities?

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by jamesversion: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She's just being a kid.
And by the way, she is clearly being encouraged by the dad and mum, she's acting the whole drama in their presence.

Indeed a spoiled brat in the making.

I dedicate “Hey Baby” by No Doubt (Gwen Stefani & Bounty Killerr) to her.
Great jam!

As I saw Hey baby, I remembered the Song Hey Baby by Stephen Marley and Mos Def. Check it out.
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
YoungLionken:
A resounding slap might be all she needs wink...

U just 100 percent right

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Rayban26: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Segzy19:
No biggie!

Don't take some things in life too serious....

That is an innocent kid just being a kid. As she grows up she will be taught and learn about life's whats and what-nots....

from your comment its easy to tell you wont be able to mend your children. is it when theyre grown thats when you start disciplining children? if you think kids dont know what theyre doing youre on your own. some of the comments im seeing already gives me a clue of how clueless a genereation of parents are going to be while raising kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Olam09(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Below is a video of a little girl mimicking her father's disability.

I saw the video on X (formerly Twitter), while some people found the video funny, others condemned it. Me too, I condemned it.

Is it something to be encouraged, for kids to mimick their father's disability?

how would you react, if you're in the man's shoe? because the little girl could be heard calling out the father several times to show the people how he stammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCIqtSb2kc?si=epvGAMihoIy8mYMd

The girl is already Stammering that's a bad habit.. she needs to be stopped..

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by atobs4real(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
She's just being a kid.
And by the way, she is clearly being encouraged by the dad and mum, she's acting the whole drama in their presence.

Indeed a spoiled brat in the making.

I dedicate “Hey Baby” by No Doubt (Gwen Stefani & Bounty Killerr) to her.
Great jam!
They're catching fun jor.
9ja wahala too much so you must look for happiness.
Happiness is free
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by etrange: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

[b]can you women for once put logic over emotions and stop defending each others nonsense? [/b]by laughing do you know she is enabling the girls spoilt behaviour and disrespecting her husband? she now uploads the video. thats how children grow with bad habits. you think she wont see it as a bad attitude to mock others disabilities?

I wish you'd say this to all the NL guys who rush to defend any promiscuity from men. I'm a man and this baby is just doing what the majority of babies do. Almost all kids I know mimicked thier fathers or mothers at some point in thier lives. Heavens know I did, and I didn't grow up with bad habits. I'm sure she'd also demonstrate the way her mother talks. You're only pressed cause the man happens to be a stammerer. However, if that man wasn't okay with it, he could've easily stopped it. I don't think any woman would joke around with her child like this if there was any sign that her husband is uncomfortable with it. He talks like that, yet she married him. So the stammering isn't a problem for anyone. It was just a beautiful family having fun. You can stop your own child from mimicking you, but this particular family couldn't care less about your opinion.

A good day to you.
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Avast(m): 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
The wife is the husband of the house here.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:
I will give her a good spanking. So that not only will she not do that to me, she won't do it to anyone else.
..abi.. they have to spank and discipline her... because she will say this things to their visitors, their neighbors and people and be embarrassing the father in public or anywhere they go...they should discourage her

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by ufotunang: 2:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
They are laughing...she will be saying all this things and embarrassing you in public... embarrassing you and saying all this things when your visitors come to visit you and also saying all this things to your neighbors...spank and be disciplining her before it's too late

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by ufotunang: 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
The Bible says you spare the rod you spoil the child.. when she start embarrassing you in public saying all this things in your present you will know

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by ufotunang: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
qtx:

i blame the person that made this video public. at home so many naughty things happen with children, but must they be put on public domain?
.. parents of nowadays they pamper their children too much

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by bestman09(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
You people are stressing yourself over nothing. The parents actually made the video and probably want to make money out of it online. Do you know how much Twitter, tik tok, YouTube etc pays per view?
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by NoToPile: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sebi both parents are there

They should ride on
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Michaelspresh(f): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
My child can never try this

It’s an insult,
I can’t disrespect my husband like this and I won’t let any child do that

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by meobizy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
I’m not a father. It means nothing to me.
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by victme1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sincerely no harm done.
She is also exploring her ability to express herself
And with the parent encouragement a bold and brilliant child is being nutured.
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Below is a video of a little girl mimicking her father's disability. I saw the video on X (formerly Twitter), while some people found the video funny, others condemned it. Me too, I condemned it. Is it something to be encouraged, for kids to mimick their father's disability? how would you react, if you're in the man's shoe? because the little girl could be heard calling out the father several times to show the people how he stammers.
What she needs is education to help her understand why even her father stammers and what can be done about it. undecided
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Godsfavour001(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
This is very wrong. She's mocking her father and they are not correcting her. Now she's thinking she's just catching cruise. I won't tolerate this from my child or anyone....

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by rhymesnoni(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hot brain resetting slap for the girl and Capital warning to the mother

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Segzy19: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
From your own comment I can deduce that you were deprived of your childhood with your parents.... sorry about that! Na your type dey beat children at every little instance...

Rayban26:

from your comment its easy to tell you wont be able to mend your children. is it when theyre grown thats when you start disciplining children? if you think kids dont know what theyre doing youre on your own. some of the comments im seeing already gives me a clue of how clueless a genereation of parents are going to be while raising kids
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by boxypane(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
The mum is insensitive. She thinks this is the right way to outspokenness.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by tonididdy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
...if you don't have a wife, talk less a kid.
You have no right to an opinion on this topic.

Trying havings kids firstly...then you will have the answers to this question.
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by BigYash: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
She is just a kid.. kids mimic their teachers ,characters on tv ,and so on... So I don’t see this as a big deal..
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by phemmyfour: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Below is a video of a little girl mimicking her father's disability.

I saw the video on X (formerly Twitter), while some people found the video funny, others condemned it. Me too, I condemned it.

Is it something to be encouraged, for kids to mimick their father's disability?

how would you react, if you're in the man's shoe? because the little girl could be heard calling out the father several times to show the people how he stammers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLCIqtSb2kc?si=epvGAMihoIy8mYMd

Disown her
Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Nature33: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
Not surprised. she just enjoy mocking her husband in front of the kids. now she's doing it well on social media.
if it was to b d other way round some senseless feminist wit slippery shaky brain will start vomiting rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React To This Video As A Father by Waterlilly: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
qtx:

i blame the person that made this video public. at home so many naughty things happen with children, but must they be put on public domain?
you have said it all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Set Ablaze By Nurse Dies / Save Me Before My Police Husband Kills Me, Wife Cries Out / Is It Legal for me To Marry My Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.