Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,043 members, 7,883,613 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Got An Mail For Documentation For Gtbank Graduate Trainee Program And The Dead - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got An Mail For Documentation For Gtbank Graduate Trainee Program And The Dead (178 Views)

Gtbank Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Gtbank Graduate Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Mail For Documentation For Gtbank Graduate Trainee Program And The Dead by Emydolls: 12:25am On Oct 11, 2023
i got an mail for documentation for gtbank graduate trainee program and the deadline for the submission is tomorrow and i don't have my nysv certificate but i'll have that on thursday cos i'm passing out on thursday

And aswell can I use my statement of result in place of degree certificate?
Re: I Got An Mail For Documentation For Gtbank Graduate Trainee Program And The Dead by nnatobryno(m): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2023
Present what you have and seek for permission to travel to get the NYSC certificate by next week. Any normal person will agree to that.

(1) (Reply)

Exploring The Life Of Cedric The Entertainer's Wife / Socialbambam Collaborates With RCCG To Empower The Youths / How To Gain More Customers For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.