Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,332 members, 7,881,237 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Access The Voice Of God - Pt 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Access The Voice Of God - Pt 1 (86 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access The Voice Of God - Pt 1 by morningtea(m): 8:02am On Oct 11, 2023
MORNING TEA DEVOTIONAL INC:
WhatsApp: +2348167589854
(https://morningteadevotional.org)

Wednesday, 11th October 2023
By Pst Israel Olorunfemi

TOPIC: HOW TO ACCESS THE VOICE OF GOD - Pt 1

TEXT: "Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel. And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones" (Isaiah 30:29-30)

One of the secrets to a successful walk with God is hearing His voice. A man who cannot hear God's voice will surely be stunted in his walk with God. Please note that there are many voices out there competing with the voice God. So, it becomes important in our walk with God to hear and discern His voice. In John chapter 10, Jesus said my sheep hear my voice.

How do we access the voice of God?

1. SONGS OF WORSHIP
There is a connection between the song you sing and the voice of God. Today's anchor scripture says: "Ye shall have a song...And the Lord shall cause his glorious voice to be heard.."

He will cause His glorious voice to be heard only when we come to Him with a song! The voice of God is accessible in the atmosphere of worship. The reason why you cannot hear God is because you always approach Him with complaints instead of with a song. When Elisha needed to prophesy, he didn't complain, he asked for a minstrel to play. A minstrel is a worshipper.

"And Elisha said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, surely, were it not that I regard the presence of Jehoshaphat the king of Judah, I would not look toward thee, nor see thee. But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the LORD came upon him (2Kings 3:14-15).

Jesus said: "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth" (John 4:24). God wants us to worship Him. He is happy when we live good lives but, He wants more than that from us, He is looking for worshippers. He is looking for people who are in love with Him who are ready to demonstrate their love through worship. In fact, He wants you to be so in love with Him that you long to be in His Presence and to worship Him. If you will be that true worshipper from today, He will cause His glorious voice to be heard concerning that situation you're in.

PRAYER: I pray that the Spirit of God comes upon you today and make you a true worshipper of God, in Jesus name.

DAILY CONFESSION: This year 2023, I am finally on a Covenant Highway, Jesus is giving me Answers and I am enjoying Rest Round About - Amen and Amen!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: "A man who cannot hear God's voice will be stunted in his walk with God."

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Oct 11 (Col 3; Isaiah 37-38)

Please, share this message with your contacts to bless them[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Learning To "Wait" On The Lord.... / Watch This And See Growth In Your Spiritual Life (video) / Prayer For The Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.