Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,708 members, 7,930,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case (2403 Views)

Kwankwaso And Saraki Wish Peter Obi Happy Birthday / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by 2BabaNairaland: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don know say you be GOD or Mother Nature o.

You can label me Igbo/IPOB , I go like am.

KanuIsCursed:

Igbo will never be president
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by 2BabaNairaland: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bro. no one is falling for that narrative or propaganda from the BAT:Stards.

We the masses know better.

SoNature:

Oga, there's nothing like Igbo presidency.

You people should stop using that phrase.

How many times do you hear about Hausa presidency or Yoruba presidency?

You can only have a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction, not Igbo presidency.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by junketer(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
KanuIsCursed:

Na you sabi. The rot continues then
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
junketer:
Na you sabi. The rot continues then
okay but Igbo will never be president
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
I don know say you be GOD or Mother Nature o.

You can label me Igbo/IPOB , I go like am.

Why should I label you anything?
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
If that can make your free from your generational curse so be it.

Be healed !

I'm not of the same cursed generation with you.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by Christistruth00: 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
It will be more fun and Interesting when the Supreme Court throws our Peter Obi's case
While all their eyes are still on the Judiciary
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by DaTruths: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
KanuIsCursed:
You don't need to worry yourself because peter obi or any Igbo can never be president of Nigeria.

Personally i don care.. when i look around and see that it's Yoruba people that are doing Rice bandit.. its a thing of Joy to me.

Hungry thieves.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
DaTruths:

Personally i don care.. when i look around and see that it's Yoruba people that are doing Rice bandit.. its a thing of Joy to me.

Hungry thieves.

Well nothing concern me with Yoruba but I know stupid and good for nothing WRETCHED people that loot our union and turn themselves to onion bandits, I don't know what turn people to onion bandits if not poverty.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by eden60: 5:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for sharing this information. CCSP Certification
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by emmanuelbrown26: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2023
KanuIsCursed:
You don't need to worry yourself because peter obi or any Igbo can never be president of Nigeria.
We hear u

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 7:41am On Oct 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

We hear u

Say that to your yoruba master,this your Almighty Northerner speaking and respect me as your elder did below

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by emmanuelbrown26: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2023
walefresh3:
stop praising that FAILURE that couldn't revive anambra state... Till now anambranians are trooping to Lagos like economical refugees...
Pls tell me what stop obi from developing anambra state or turning it to production State ?

Una lie no dey work again...

If I show u the real anambra u go cry
Like dis one that has started crying before d dawn

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by spagettiluv: 8:22am On Oct 17, 2023
SoNature:
We keep screaming dollars up and down because we allow that currency influence our economy so much. This is why Peter Obi kept campaigning with turning away from consumption to production

Leadership is tough. The most difficult task before a leader is managing an economy. If you don't bring the smartest people in your country to run the economy, people go suffer and curse you tire. This is something these agbadorians don't understand. In the words of Goodluck Jonathan, "You cannot run an economy on propaganda."

Peter Obi won't withdraw his petition. If you know what drove him into politics, you will realise that he's here to make a genuine change. And he has learnt from running businesses and attended the best schools in the world to prepare for this mission.

However, if the vast majority of your people prefer sufferings to good life, the best bet is to leave the country for them. That's why Japa has become the most popular Nigerian slang today.
says by someone who deals with importation
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by emmanuelbrown26: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2023
KanuIsCursed:

Say that to your yoruba master,this your Almighty Northerner speaking and respect me as your elder did below
We hear u

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by spagettiluv: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2023
DaTruths:

Hungry thieves.
be worried about your mother been lured with 1 litre of kero and a tuber of yam

Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by junketer(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Like there is even a 1% chance he’s going to win the case before. Mtcheeeeew.
Hope there is 0 percent chance. Tinubu till 2079
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by Christistruth00: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2023
KanuIsCursed:

Very Patriotic Igbo like Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha who have served Nigeria well and have always defended Nigeria can be President
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by stevnwigw1: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2023
KanuIsCursed:

I am beginning to wonder if you are God, cos you talk with assurance.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by stevnwigw1: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2023
KanuIsCursed:

I'm not of the same cursed generation as you.
Is that why you cursed fathers and mothers and siblings always mine human skulls in Yoruba land?
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2023
stevnwigw1:
Is that why you cursed fathers and mothers and siblings always mine human skulls in Yoruba land?

They can mine head of headless mobs like you, who cares?
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2023
stevnwigw1:
I am beginning to wonder if you are God, cos you talk with assurance.

I'm not but God has chosen Almighty North to overseas the affair of nyan.mili people.grin
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by KanuIsCursed: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Christistruth00:

Very Patriotic Igbo like Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha who have served Nigeria well and have always defended Nigeria can be President

No Igbo can ever rule Nigeria,stop deceiving yourself,ever wonder why we didn't vote for gringory here in North?
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by junketer(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2023
walefresh3:
stop praising that FAILURE that couldn't revive anambra state... Till now anambranians are trooping to Lagos like economical refugees...
Pls tell me what stop obi from developing anambra state or turning it to production State ?

Stop lying to yourself. Obi beat tinubu in all index when you compare. Anambra is one of the best states in nigeria because of obi.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by Proudlyomonna: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2023
I agree with You.

Nothing go come out of the case, tinubu na big criminal wey sabi buy him way out of him criminality, person wey buy him way out of drug case for USA na im We dey deal with.

May the strongest survive.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by Proudlyomonna: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2023
walefresh3:

And it's a problem if Anambra peeps go to Lagos to do business??
Do you believe in One Nigeria?
Is Lagos not a State in Nigeria?

Very cornfused set of people.

Obi's performance as Governor of Anambra of Yesterday beats Tinubu's performance as Governor of big Lagos whose foundation for development had been laid down by the whites.
Re: I Wish Peter Obi Will Withdraw His SC Case by DaTruths: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
spagettiluv:
be worried about your mother been lured with 1 litre of kero and a tuber of yam

At least they are not stealing it.

Rice Bandits your people are, very hungry people.. spits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino & Atiku Now Reaping From Sinking PDP In 2015 Wike Had Told Dino He Cant Win / Throwback! Tweet From Chinedu GRV That Showed He Used To Be Pro-yoruba / No More State Of Origin. Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abuja Get Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.