Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,890 members, 7,976,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:20 AM

David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference (40858 Views)

Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi Over Comments On Alleged Lagos Deportation / Peter Obi Press Conference In Abuja (Video & Full Text) / Reno Omokri Criticises Peter Obi's Supporters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by BreconHills(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2023
pacesetting:
At this stage, I don't think I can help you. But let me try one last time:

The IREV was introduced recently in the electoral act for the purpose of stopping issues and electoral frauds in manual collation of results. Is this true or false?

The IREV portal serves as check against any disputes in manual collation. The Electoral Act states that the portal should be consulted when there are disputes or discrepancies with the manual collation.

Dino Malaye and other party representatives were screaming about these discrepancies and Irev's issues , but the crook Yakubu ignored and continued to reel out results from God knows where. He even promised to look at their complaints but went ahead to announce the result by 4AM.

Are you saying you don't know what happened in February?

In a sane country, Yakubu will be in custody explaining what happened to the portal, but this is Nigeria. Rather, the president has even gone to reward one of the electoral offenders with FCT minister. Isn't it wonderful?

WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO IN THIS COUNTRY.

Where do you get this from? The irev is there to give people confidence and self autonomy in order to increase participation and engagement. It is not part of the electoral chain. The chain is verification via bvas, voting, counting manual, transfer to collation centre, manual collation manual and announcement manual. That is the electoral chain. IRev is a side road on the process for the purposes of the election.

How can you have electronic transmission ( from irev) when the data source is a pdf image file ( from a low powered bvas device camera) that cannot be scrubbed for its underlying data? The only information collected in transmission ready format is bvas accreditation data.

The mistake was caused by an overzealous INEC which announced electronic transmission ( maybe they were trying to attract foreign grants and donations) when there was no architecture for it. The only way anyone can transfer election data is via text or comma delimited file format. You cannot use pdf and then use optical character recognition to de scramble it at the other end- you will get data loss. The announcement by INEC officials does not affect or modify the Electoral Act as held by the PEPT

This is why INEC has now come out to dial back on their over zealousness and say for the next batch of elections - it will be "manual".

People are falling in love with a word without asking if the thing is actually part of the accredit, vote, count, collate and announce process.

Emotion, emotion and emotion. "It must be therefore it is" 😂

Supposition as fact.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by NOwazobia: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2023
favor914:
Waste of time, follow who know Road, Gringory Obi is a puppet.
I would rather not follow anyone then.

Tinubu is crook, and a fetish Desperado. My personality can't even advise my enemy to support him.

Atiku is a other crook and a shameless lier.

Tell me who else I should support again without mentioning the two above.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by pacesetting: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2023
@ the bolded, did you really understand what you typed here? I didn't know that INEC has become confidence boosters abi na locozade boast? But you've unknowingly hit yourself at the back with that comment. Thanks for that.

I've also highlighted other ones you have used to rope yourself. Any further conversations with be short of an intelligent discuss, and a waste of time.

Enjoy the renewed shege in peace. cheesy cheesy

BreconHills:

Where do you get this from? The irev is there to give people confidence and self autonomy in order to increase participation and engagement. It is not part of the electoral chain. The chain is verification via bvas, voting, counting manual, transfer to collation centre, manual collation manual and announcement manual. That is the electoral chain. IRev is a side road on the process for the purposes of the election.

How can you have electronic transmission ( from irev) when the data source is a pdf image file ( from a low powered bvas device camera) that cannot be scrubbed for its underlying data? The only information collected in transmission ready format is bvas accreditation data.

The mistake was caused by an overzealous INEC which announced electronic transmission ( maybe they were trying to attract foreign grants and donations) when there was no architecture for it. The only way anyone can transfer election data is via text or comma delimited file format. You cannot use pdf and then use optical character recognition to de scramble it at the other end- you will get data loss. The announcement by INEC officials does not affect or modify the Electoral Act as held by the PEPT

This is why INEC has now come out to dial back on their over zealousness and say for the next batch of elections - it will be "manual".

People are falling in love with a word without asking if the thing is actually part of the accredit, vote, count, collate and announce process.

Emotion, emotion and emotion. "It must be therefore it is" 😂

Supposition as fact.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by hegelian: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

This guy likes ENGAGEMENT.

More engagements=more Elon's money.

He is just using the headless mob to cash out

he is definitely using you more.. you are the second to comment on this thread and always among to first coment on most of his thread..you are for more obsessed with him than those you mentioned
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by whirlwind7(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2023
JohnAOne:
This one don shift base go Atiku side...

When Atiku did his press conference, and praised Hundeyin, I knew he was on his payroll.

What Atiku $$$ cannot do does not exist!

Obidients, what say you?

Oh, you think that Peter Obi cannot go wrong? That anyone who criticizes him must be working for his opponents?

I listened to Peter Obi's speech and I had same feeling.
His speech was lame and without any bite.
His "gentlemanliness" has become annoying.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by BreconHills(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
pacesetting:
@ the bolded, did you really understand what you typed here? I didn't know that INEC has become confidence boosters abi na locozade boast? But you've unknowingly hit yourself at the back with that comment. Thanks for that.

I've also highlighted other ones you have used to rope yourself. Any further conversations with be short of an intelligent discuss, and a waste of time.

Which shege?
The PEPT ruled in.line with what I have said. The SC will affirm it. The rest is shouting and gra gra. Once the SC rules we will ignore you all. Then let's see the wood you want to put on your emotional fire.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by Ingocof(m): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi can only be a governor in the south east, not even qualified to be a chairman of a local government in other regions.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by Baatunde(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Is it not better to have kept quiet than this pitiable attempt at damage control? Who is kidding who here? That Peter Obi actually called a press conference to address the outcome of the CSU saga but he is lily-livered and dey fear arrest and so he could not say what he is supposed to have said? grin . SO what was the purpose of the press conference. Even when he was trying to incite religious war no one get him time
Wetin we no go hear from these pseudo-activists, the same Hundeyin selling fake info that they want to grab him from Ghana. You lots would always believe any yarn spun for you anyways

etcme:
Also show this side.

Don't copy half and paste here for us.

Agbado boys and propaganda
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by etcme(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Baatunde:
Is it not better to have kept quiet than this pitiable attempt at damage control? Who is kidding who here? That Peter Obi actually called a press conference to address the outcome of the CSU saga but he is lily-livered and dey fear arrest and so he could not say what he is supposed to have said? grin . SO what was the purpose of the press conference. Even when he was trying to incite religious war no one get him time
Wetin we no go hear from these pseudo-activists, the same Hundeyin selling fake info that they want to grab him from Ghana. You lots would always believe any yarn spun for you anyways

Cry me a river, I have bucket to fetch your tears.

1 Dollar is close to N1,100.

Tell your Tinubu to do his magic.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by Baatunde(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin You lots are the wailers since your Agulu man failed to make impact and so shall you continue to wail till you even miss the beginning of good things in Nigeria. All you want is for things to continue to worsen so you can make a useless point about not voting in your Agulu man. Even when dollar was less than 1 Naira around 1984/85 was Nigeria flowing with milk and honey and there was no hardship in the land? Yeyenatu!

etcme:

Cry me a river, I have bucket to fetch your tears.

1 Dollar is close to N1,100.

Tell your Tinubu to do his magic.
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by etcme(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Baatunde:
grin You lots are the wailers since your Agulu man failed to make impact and so shall you continue to wail till you even miss the beginning of good things in Nigeria. All you want is for things to continue to worsen so you can make a useless point about not voting in your Agulu man. Even when dollar was less than 1 Naira around 1984/85 was Nigeria flowing with milk and honey and there was no hardship in the land? Yeyenatu!

Smiling and suffering. Typical example of agbado people.

I hope you are buying fuel at N200/L with your Ronu Card.

Where is even your forgery master. Why is he not holding FEC meeting.

Has he gone to renew his lies?
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by Baatunde(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin keep ranting all you can , Agulu man no go see the inside of Aso Rock even as an ordinary visitor. The earlier you know that the better for your blood pressure

etcme:

Smiling and suffering. Typical example of agbado people.

I hope you are buying fuel at N200/L with your Ronu Card.

Where is even your forgery master. Why is he not holding FEC meeting.

Has he gone to renew his lies?
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by etcme(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Baatunde:
grin grin grin grin keep ranting all you can , Agulu man no go see the inside of Aso Rock even as an ordinary visitor. The earlier you know that the better for your blood pressure

Keep suffering and smiling. Soon you will not see fuel to buy.

You think it is by tribalism?

And I ask again, where is your drugie certificate forger? Why are they not having FEC meeting after the first one?
Re: David Hundeyin Criticises Peter Obi's Press Conference by BreconHills(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
pacesetting:

Hopefully this will be clear to you since my explanation was not. https://www.nairaland.com/7880353/irev-not-election-results-collation

The source link is there to be cross checked. Please don't engage me with more goal post moving. This is a hard stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) / Pictures Of Asaba After The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.