Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,788 members, 7,945,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Married Man To A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man To A Single Mother (566 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Man To A Single Mother by Emsyb: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
I'm a man married ma. I have a neighbor who's a single mother. She's being eying me and make I no lie una, I like am too. I love tall slim ladies/women.

Ha va G's wetin I fit do to just chop and clean mouth without having headache later of neighbor neighbor thing.?

How I go take sure say she like me true true as I wanna be sure the feeling dey mutual mak I no fuckup fr my compound??.

How I go take know say na dick she want and not ATM card
Re: Married Man To A Single Mother by Fahvvy: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Oga focus on your family and leave her alone! undecided... Don't go and look for issues when there's none undecided...

Even men who play runs far away end up bringing trouble to their homes, how much more when the runs is in the same compound undecided...

Oga abort asap! undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man To A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Emsyb:
I'm a man married ma. I have a neighbor who's a single mother. She's being eying me and make I no lie una, I like am too. I love tall slim ladies/women.

Ha va G's wetin I fit do to just chop and clean mouth without having headache later of neighbor neighbor thing.?

How I go take sure say she like me true true as I wanna be sure the feeling dey mutual mak I no fuckup fr my compound??.

How I go take know say na dick she want and not ATM card

Baba no fvck urself up ..eat from ur own pot at home..Single mothers always use one stone to kill three birds....they are always broke and always looking for who will be fooliƮsh enough to carry double baggaes..

.. U go must pay.... They have no love to give....

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Women Are The Evil Men Can't Live Without! / Please I Need Your Advice On This.. / She Was STABBED 10 Times By Her Ex For Breaking Up With Him (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.