Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,390 members, 7,950,830 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) (1310 Views)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by Botragelad: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Photos below.

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by Dontblink: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sad. The world need peace
Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by Botragelad: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Live

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by TemplarLandry: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
cool
Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by misreal(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bomb those bomboclats grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Same people who said........."Say no to Jungle justice when an Aba boy steal a Generator set or a Mobile phone are now here clapping for Israel as they pummel Gaza with their non stop Airstrikes killing scores.

Its okay......when Naira Marley and Samlarry sent Mohbad to his untimely grave, we sat our fearful and coward A$$ at our homes just watching event.

But Gaza just playfully smashed Isreal in the cheek.......now the city of gaza will be going down flat by 12am tonight. I so much love Israel for they are a No Nonsense people, A No Nonsense Government....unlike my fellow Coward Naija people who would prefer God to fall from above to fight their fight for them.

Only in Nigeria you would hear......."I leave you to God"......"Only God will judge you now"......"Only God knows best". .........And I say God know which rubbish Best??

1 Like

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2023

Fvck Israel!

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by Botragelad: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ”จ

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by Originality007: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Despite all this Israel airstrike, do u no Hamas are still firing Rockets ๐Ÿš€ into Israel?
the whole war tire me

let Thier b peace

1 Like

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOFRONT:
Same people who said........."Say no to Jungle justice when an Kano or Ogbomosho boy steals a Generator set or a Mobile phone are now here clapping for Israel as they pummel Gaza with their non stop Airstrikes killing scores.

Its okay......when Naira Marley and Samlarry sent Mohbad to his untimely grave, we sat our fearful and coward A$$ at our homes just watching event.

But Gaza just playfully smashed Isreal in the cheek.......now the city of gaza will be going down flat by 12am tonight. I so much love Israel for they are a No Nonsense people, A No Nonsense Government....unlike my fellow Coward Naija people who would prefer God to fall from above to fight their fight for them.

Only in Nigeria you would hear......."I leave you to God"......"Only God will judge you now"......"Only God knows best". .........And I say God know which rubbish Best??
Fixed!!!!
Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hamas brought this upon innocent Palestinians but we must not encourage the war crimes being committed by Israel. What exactly is the intention of the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza Strip? Whatโ€™s the end game? To bomb every single person living in Gaza Strip to death? Over 2million innocent children and women are living in Gaza, what have they done to deserve being bombed to death?

Itโ€™s time for people of good conscience all over the world to speak up. I support a strong and targeted response against Hamas but what Isreal has been doing since Monday is an indiscriminate response in violation of international law. The UN must intervene now for the sake of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by Jangbajantis: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Hamas brought this upon innocent Palestinians but we must encourage the war crimes being committed by Israel. What exactly is the intention of the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza Strip? Whatโ€™s the end game? To bomb every single person living in Gaza Strip to death? Over 2million innocent children and women are living in Gaza, what have they done to deserve being bombed to death?

Itโ€™s time for people of good conscience all over the world to speak up. I support a strong and targeted response against Hamas but what Isreal has been doing since Monday is an indiscriminate response in violation of international law. The UN must intervene now for the sake of humanity.
IDF is not like Hamas. They usually drop warning notes and allow enough time for civilians to vacate an area they've targeted for demolition. Their aim is to bring Gaza to its knees. It's the price they have to pay for fanning Hamas' ego. Then they want most if not all of the terrorists captured alive.

There are foreigners in Gaza, so they can't go on a blind bombing spree.

4 Likes

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by IGOTHELLO: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

cry now, because you will all cry blood when USA starts unleashing its war

cry cry baby... Ur pain and tears tastes so sweet...
cheesy

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by emmy512: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Hope the whole world is see this genocide committed by the Israeli terrorists and it's ally .
Hamas kill 900 Israeli terrorists, but the idf terrorists and her western allies are busy bombing and killing innocent children, women, destroying place of worship, and other infrastructure like hospital, hope the world is see this genocide.
Over 100,000 infants and women has been killed and raped by the Israeli terrorists in just 3 day
Hope the world is seeing the atrocities of Israel terrorists, raping women isn't part of war
Over 10,000 Palestinian women has been raped by Israeli terrorists in 3 days.
I saw a video where 15 Israeli forces were taking turns on a 12years Palestinian girl
Who be this one abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nobody is talking because they are Arab or because they are Muslims?
Some people are even having orgasm on this, are they really bombing the Hamas fighters or they bombing innocent individuals all in the name of bombing Hamas fighters.
Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by postigar(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Hope the whole world is see this genocide committed by the Israeli terrorists and it's ally .
Hamas kill 900 Israeli terrorists, but the idf terrorists and her western allies are busy bombing and killing innocent children, women, destroying place of worship, and other infrastructure like hospital, hope the world is see this genocide.
Over 100,000 infants and women has been killed and raped by the Israeli terrorists in just 3 day
Hope the world is seeing the atrocities of Israel terrorists, raping women isn't part of war
Over 10,000 Palestinian women has been raped by Israeli terrorists in 3 days.
I saw a video where 15 Israeli forces were taking turns on a 12years Palestinian girl

You need to be shot dead asap
Stem cell

1 Like

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
KILL DEM ALL, BASTARD PAEDOPHILE FOLLOWERS
Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by killsmith(f): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOFRONT:
Same people who said........."Say no to Jungle justice when an Aba boy steal a Generator set or a Mobile phone are now here clapping for Israel as they pummel Gaza with their non stop Airstrikes killing scores.

Like say God na their local village babalawo wey them fit command anyhow.
Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by dragunov: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Hamas brought this upon innocent Palestinians but we must not encourage the war crimes being committed by Israel. What exactly is the intention of the indiscriminate bombing of Gaza Strip? Whatโ€™s the end game? To bomb every single person living in Gaza Strip to death? Over 2million innocent children and women are living in Gaza, what have they done to deserve being bombed to death?

Hamas should have thought about that before attacking Israel, Kadoso. Hamas should have thought about that. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by TheSuperX(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2023
Jangbajantis:

IDF is not like Hamas. They usually drop warning notes and allow enough time for civilians to vacate an area they've targeted for demolition. Their aim is to bring Gaza to its knees. It's the price they have to pay for fanning Hamas' ego. Then they want most if not all of the terrorists captured alive.

There are foreigners in Gaza, so they can't go a blind bombing spree.
This is what Israeli forces are currently doing, bombing and killing innocent Palestinians. they bombed an ambulance that have injured Palestinians. they also bombed UN building in Gaza too. even to the extent of releasing white phosphorus chemical that is illegal, isn't that war crimes?

Go and search Eyes on Palestine and shaunking on Instagram and see everything for yourself, Hamas were the one that attacked them so why are they killing innocent Palestinians and kids?

1 Like

Re: Just In: Renewed Air Strike In Gaza! (photos) by Homeboiy: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2023
No mercy

Kill them all

(1) (Reply)

Rumor Has It Putin Is Dead / Israel Knesset (Parliament) members crying as they received bad news (video) / Ukraine Begins Receiving NATO Tanks... In Preparation For The Counterattack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.