Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,663 members, 7,930,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa (546 Views)

Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check / Dubai Robbery: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Nigerian Youths Start Tribal War / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by cmikel: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
IF IT WERE PETER OBI

SOCIAL MEDIA WOULD HAVE GONE WASH WITH TRIBAL REMARKS

GANI , FESTUS, OLU ..... WOULD HAVE TURNED IT INTO IPOB MATTER

THEY ALWAYS USING TRIBAL JABS TO EARN POLITICAL GAINS AGAIST SE PEOPLE

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by TemplarLandry: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
For Atiku's followers are reasonable and not constituting nuisance on cyberspace.
cmikel:
IF IT WERE PETER OBI

SOCIAL MEDIA WOULD HAVE AWASH WITH TRIBAL REMARKS

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by TemplarLandry: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Peter Obi held a press conference just to impress his Master Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by Tribalism007(f): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Question
Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by Putinofrussia: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
cmikel:
IF IT WERE PETER OBI

grin grin grin

Na because of say na Igbos carry the Mata for head like Gala .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by Couldntfigurean: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
For Atiku's followers are reasonable and not constituting nuisance on cyberspace.
abi una fear them

Come clean and don’t fret,they won’t beat you online

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by ElSudani: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Six of one and half a dozen of the other. What is the difference between the two of them? Desperate power mongers who would do anything including slander and character assassination to achieve their petty ambitions.
Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by KanwuliaExtra: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na Obi and IPOB dem they wait. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by agadez007(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
I pledge to Nigeria my country

1 Like

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
abi una fear them

Come clean and stop fretting,they won’t beat you online

Fear who?
Just go to the politics sections of NL and check if any Atiku supporters created any thread at all about BAT?

when u see one, send me a link and let me follow it

U cant say same about Obidient, there are currently 5 diff threads created by Obidients on BAT

So judge by yourself, who should they attack between the two

1 Like

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by Couldntfigurean: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Fear who?
Just go to the politics sections of NL and check if any Atiku supporters created any thread at all about BAT?

when u see one, send me a link and let me follow it

U cant say same about Obidient, there are currently 5 diff threads created by Obidients on BAT

So judge by yourself, who should they attack between the two
No evidence
Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
No evidence

Thats It!
They cant attack them cause Atiku supporters dont bash BAT

1 Like

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by Couldntfigurean: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Thats It!
They cant attack them cause Atiku supporters dont bash BAT
They write Atiku supporters on top of their head
Abeg,go sleep
Na even Atiku open your god yansh that he forged his CSU certificate,una turn right like una no see that one

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
They write Atiku supporters on top of their head
Abeg,go sleep
Na even Atiku open your god yansh that he forged his CSU certificate,una turn right like una no see that one

U no even sabi Atiku supporters for here, how u go take know their threads
Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by 2BabaNairaland: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
I wonder o.

Nah propaganda dey sabi wella.
And them dey do that tay Tay Tay but the masses no dey fall for them anymore.

cmikel:
IF IT WERE PETER OBI

grin grin grin

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by cmikel: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:

I thought u said Atiku followers are also IPOB
HOW COME THEY BECAME REASONABLE ALL OF A SUDDEN BC ATIKU IS HAUSA cool

I THINK YOU ARE JUST USING IPOB AND SE PEOPLE TO GET. TRIBAL SENTIMENTS AND ELECTION GAINS

1 Like

Re: Why Has Apc Not Started The Regular Tribal War Agaist Atiku / Hausa by cmikel: 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:

Funny carton grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Journalist That Wrote The BBC Misinformation Is Affiliated To TVC / Kogi Guber: Thousands Troop Out In Kogi West For Ododo, APC, Say 'no Vacancy For / Why Is This Sick Tinubu Tranversing The World Up And Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.