Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

My Aunty Moans So Loud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aunty Moans So Loud (7124 Views)

+18 Sexy Black Lady Moans So Good / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Aunty Moans So Loud by OtuologyProf(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
So I payed a visit.
Meeh, if you hear moaning. I wan mad.
I haven't heard that type in my life before.
Something very loud like....Daddy Daddy Da
Daa Daaa dadddyyyy ...huuuuuuuuuuuuh heeeeeeeeeeeeeey.

The problem is, she dey like lead for prayers and praise during devotion, so I didn't expect that kind of crazy sound.
And also na baby she dey call her husband, which one is daddy again? I'm confused.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Snitch24(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Shut up
Ur own too is coming

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
That's why you men should work hard to build a very big house, with big rooms so that we can moan in peace.

20 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Illegal1(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
omoh.............who gv u dis kind wicked igbo to smoke nah.
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Obiedun(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
OtuologyProf:
So I payed a visit.

The problem is, she dey like lead for prayers and praise during devotion, so I didn't expect that kind of crazy sound.
And also na baby she dey call her husband, which one is daddy again? I'm confused.
That it your family affairs

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by kemiomobomi: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
hes a daddy on the bed. I like him already.

Some people are called Daddy but are babies on the bed.

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Bulletproofgt: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Most very vocal women in churches or mosques moan loudly in sex especially choir or prophetess

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Angrigowt: 4:37am On Oct 12, 2023
N your dick no hard. Idiot

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by sulakishop(m): 4:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Nigeria would have been a far better nation if people learn to mind their business and improve on their medulla oblongata

4 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Shedrack777: 6:04am On Oct 12, 2023
just swear to chinbull say your prick no stand. i'll advice you try to service your auntie. she's seducing and giving you green lights intentionally with her moans. she wants you to first make the move
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Sultty(m): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2023
OtuologyProf:
So I payed a visit.

mad o. She is devout doesn't mean she should not enjoy sex so either you live with it out pack out 😆😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by misreal(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Go and marry and leave married people alone

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Wetin b your own? Person no go moan for her house again? Abeg allow am make she moan her moan jare.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Odogwubitters78(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2023
Husband and wife dey enjoy themselves you dey choke mouth for wetin no concern you.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2023
OtuologyProf:
So I payed a visit.

The sound is normal... she's having sex with her husband ... she's not committing any sin...

Just let her enjoy her sex life...

Naturally some women are design to make some kind of crazy ringtone while having sex... they can't even control it...

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by BabaOfLagos: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2023
This set of women make a lot of noise during sex:

- Baby Mamas

- Women who frequent use of Hormonal contraceptives.

- Women with lot body count.

- Women with tattoos.

- Women with colored hair or nails.

- Party women.

- Alcoholics.

Your aunty is one or more of the above listed.

These set of women loves to be licked in the perineum by a man.

These set of women are sexually unavailable and sexually unavailable women attractive weak men.

Most women with un-dipolarized women with intact sexual purity do not noise during sex.

The system has manipulated men into believing that when a woman makes a lot of noise during sex then the man is doing the right thing, FALSE!
When you meet a woman that months very loud during intercourse, just stand up and leave, most time than not, the moan is fake.

Unplug from the system, seek ye the truth and be set free.

I recommend men here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

IAJ ONLINE is a tribe of men that help men become a better version of themselves through teachings and practical activities.

Join, Unlearn, Learn, Relearn.

UYEMDO35:

Not sooner or later she started flirting with me and I just couldn't reciprocate cos I wasn't that spoiled.

This is a confirmation of what I wrote up there,

Moan was faked most likely so you hear and become a body count.

Naturally, girls moan almost inaudibly or very soft.

Once a woman begins to moan loudly during pre-intimacy,

Stop it and terminate action.

Respect your Manhood.

2 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Jestin: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2023
Don u know if the husband married her because of her ringing tone? Na yeye things dey turn some men on

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by UYEMDO35(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Hahaha! You're funny indeed, you just remind me of my experience in school that year.

That year for school naso my roommate for school been bring his girlfriend to our room and during the night period, dey started making love and the girl was moaning loudly...omoh! Konji nearly kill me that night...
I just pretended to be asleep till dey finish. The nextday naso the girl wake-up and when I looked at her, she was feeling shy cos she knew I saw everything..... Not sooner or later she started flirting with me and I just couldn't reciprocate cos I wasn't that spoiled.
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by tiswell(m): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Hahaha! You're funny indeed, you just remind me of my experience in school that year.

That year for school naso my roommate for school been bring his girlfriend to our room and during the night period, dey started making love and the girl was moaning loudly...omoh! Konji nearly kill me that night...
I just pretended to be asleep till dey finish. The nextday naso the girl wake-up and when I looked at her, she was feeling shy cos she knew I saw everything..... Not sooner or later she started flirting with me and I just couldn't reciprocate cos I wasn't that spoiled.
na you be her real target, forget the fake moans,she wan use am attract you.

You sha fvck!
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Baronthecelebri: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh.............who gv u dis kind wicked igbo to smoke nah.
🙄🙄🙄
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
tiswell:
na you be her real target, forget the fake moans,she wan use am attract you.

You sha fvck!
Hmmm,you don't want to say it you are shy
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Marynwachukwu21(f): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wahala be like koi-koi shoe
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by OtuologyProf(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
sulakishop:
Nigeria would have been a far better nation if people learn to mind their business and improve on their medulla oblongata

What a sadistic comment. You for pray make people go deaf, since the ear is for drinking juice
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by tiswell(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Hmmm,you don't want to say it you are shy
Shyness is a word strange to a real man.

It's feminine!

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by sulakishop(m): 3:25am On Oct 13, 2023
With your username and comment, get an hearing aid, an eyeglass, a job and some sen5es. Make sure to also get lots of pepper juice for your ears too.

OtuologyProf:

What a sadistic comment. You for pray make people go deaf, since the ear is for drinking juice
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Starz825(m): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2023
BabaOfLagos:
This set of women make a lot of noise during sex:

- Baby Mamas

- Women who frequent use of Hormonal contraceptives.

- Women with lot body count.

- Women with tattoos.

- Women with colored hair or nails.

- Party women.

- Alcoholics.

Your aunty is one or more of the above listed.

These set of women loves to be licked in the perineum by a man.

These set of women are sexually unavailable and sexually unavailable women attractive weak men.

Most women with un-dipolarized women with intact sexual purity do not noise during sex.

The system has manipulated men into believing that when a woman makes a lot of noise during sex then the man is doing the right thing, FALSE!
When you meet a woman that months very loud during intercourse, just stand up and leave, most time than not, the moan is fake.

Unplug from the system, seek ye the truth and be set free.

I recommend men here to search and join IAJ ONLINE on telegram.

IAJ ONLINE is a tribe of men that help men become a better version of themselves through teachings and practical activities.

Join, Unlearn, Learn, Relearn.

This is a confirmation of what I wrote up there,

Moan was faked most likely so you hear and become a body count.

Naturally, girls moan almost inaudibly or very soft.

Once a woman begins to moan loudly during pre-intimacy,

Stop it and terminate action.

Respect your Manhood.

Na rubbish you type....

some ladies moan loudly cause of their tight vagina.....or maybe the penis is long and thick....so they moan to express that something has really been inserted and going back and forth with it will make them moan even louder....

just yesterday on phone reminiscing our time together few weeks back, my girl was still telling me I be odogwu....say my dick sweet...and she moans so loudly cos she's tight ....It got to a point I had to put my mouth on her lips to cover her noise cos it was just disturbing my focus....

while some ladies moans just to enjoy the moment and flow .....

You can't judge that a woman is a flirt cos she moans loudly...he no fly abeg...

3 Likes

Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by Gee64: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2023
U enjoyed it all, I suppose?
Your Vaseline don finish?
If not, next time..used am! grin
Re: My Aunty Moans So Loud by OtuologyProf(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2023
Starz825:

Na rubbish you type....

some ladies moan loudly cause of their tight vagina.....or maybe the penis is long and thick....so they moan to express that something has really been inserted and going back and forth with it will make them moan even louder....

just yesterday on phone reminiscing our time together few weeks back, my girl was still telling me I be odogwu....say my dick sweet...and she moans so loudly cos she's tight ....It got to a point I had to put my mouth on her lips to cover her noise cos it was just disturbing my focus....

while some ladies moans just to enjoy the moment and flow .....

You can't judge that a woman is a flirt cos she moans loudly...he no fly abeg...

You are spot on.
Don't mind men who think like that because ladies love men to keep guessing everything about them. Also, men foolishly think prostitutes moan just to collect money, without knowing that this species moan out of excitement. Na like double benefits for them.
I don use illustration time after time say if most people enter cold shower, Dem dey shout, that shout is as a result of the cold rush on the body and when you judge from a distance, you go say na fake grin but they are actually enjoying the shower

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Asked Her To Tell Me What She Doesn't Like And I Got This Reaction (picture) / I Invited A Female Friend Look What Happened!!! / Guide On How To Make A Girl Be Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.