Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,345 members, 7,932,264 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) (33602 Views)

May Day: Governor Ododo Extends Health Insurance To Kogi LG Workers / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Eniola Ajala, The One-Day Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Make she just sign 18 billion Naira for her education.

1 Like

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2023
borrowed from lagos

1 Like

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Lumarstone: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Unconstitutional governor
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Olam09(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Tinubu started this back then in Lagos

One student from our school got the opportunity back then when i was in Lagos state government secondary school. We call it A day Governor.. They're been picked base on how literally they are..
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by kelvin1191(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2023
tuoyoojo:
For those people in Benue, kindly enlighten me on the various projects that this governor has achieved in benue since he resumed

Because it is rather difficult to believe that he hasn't done anything significant

Because I read once he laid the foundations stone abi commissioned some housing projects

Sir, the governor 100+ days in office is already better than Ortom one year in office.

He's currently constructing 16 roads in the state capital. I drove round two yesterday and I will tell you they are over 60% completion. Once the rain ceases, asphalting will commence.

Even North-Bank that was abandoned by previous administration got two.

We say Yes Fada!
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2023
obiekunie01:
Once a governor starts all these childish craps, just know he has absolutely nothing to offer.

I disagree with you.

Tinubu started it in Lagos and it's an encouragement to our children to work hard.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by DyingFetus: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Girl child yen yen busy of whôres advocating for nonsense

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by We4all: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2023
That girl is a lesbian.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 7:36am On Oct 12, 2023
kelvin1191:

Sir, the governor 100+ days in office is already better than Ortom one year in office.

He's currently constructing 16 roads in the state capital. I drove round two yesterday and I will tell you they are over 60% completion. Once the rain ceases, asphalting will commence.

Even North-Bank that was abandoned by previous administration got two.

We say Yes Fada!

I am glad to hear that

Maybe his media team is not big on amplifying his achievements
I am reminded of the adage " when you are roasting yam for a blind man, you must keep on talking so that the blind man would not think that you are eating his yams"

Thank you chief for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Offpoint1: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Zonefree:
😂 🤣 Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Sheriffsavage(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Exactly
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Zonefree:
See your mouth

1 Like

Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na Tinubu's lagacy be this o!

Same BAT Osubidients dey craze on!

Na so so study Anambla dey do!

Anu mpama is not "Anambla", is Anambra.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by opamoses1: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Correct.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2023
I no go step down... automatic state coup plot
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by tachia406: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
I will first legalize Weed
Then transfer 100M to my account grin grin grin
Kera!
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Shedrack777: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2023
oneMalik:
Ha ! second wife kwa ?

YES! because i'm already married. i just hope the current governor won't want to shift her pant, because things like these always have a price to pay
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2023
If I was opportune to be a one day Lagos govnor,I will sign scholarship for my self till PhD ,sign director position for my self in lirs when am done with school,and a monthly upkeep of 500k until am done with school and lastly I will introduce mandatory skill learning in public school,every public school must dedicate 2 days a week to teach student practically and their teacher will be baba wasiu capenter,broda jamiu the pumber
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Allisgud: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2023
If I was opportune to be a one day Lagos govnor,I will sign scholarship for my self till PhD ,sign director position for my self in lirs when am done with school,and a monthly upkeep of 500k until am done with school and lastly I will introduce mandatory skill learning in public school,every public school must dedicate 2 days a week to teach student practically and their teacher will be baba wasiu capenter,broda jamiu the pumber undecided
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by oneMalik: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2023
now am afraid of you .

Shedrack777:
YES! because i'm already married. i just hope the current governor won't want to shift her pant, because things like these always have a price to pay
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na Tinubu's lagacy be this o!

Same BAT Osubidients dey craze on!

Na so so study Anambla dey do!

Na that legacy Tinubu take blind all the South wasted waste region and packing their money out of una region. Tinubu is a god to the Yoruba people. you no see how you dey worship him like god
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by omenka1: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2023
If na me ehhn.....I go make sure say all the perks n severance package of that office follow me go hauz, especially that retirement benefit. Else, we head to the court. Kpatakpata na supreme court go end am
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by malcom1X: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2023
tuoyoojo:
For those people in Benue, kindly enlighten me on the various projects that this governor has achieved in benue since he resumed

Because it is rather difficult to believe that he hasn't done anything significant

Because I read once he laid the foundations stone abi commissioned some housing projects

Benue is the largest farm in Nigeria. Once you understand that you won't expect much from the state unlike other states that do nothing but wait for FG.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
This policy is very good

Why did Lasgidi stop

It should have been modified

Nobles, academically exception etc

Should have been included.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
this is rubbish....
2 weeks would be better....or a month....
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:

Na that legacy Tinubu take blind all the South wasted waste region and packing their money out of una region. Tinubu is a god to the Yoruba people. you no see how you dey worship him like god

At least he's not worshipped like Nnamdi Kanu!
If he's a God abeg show us the shrine?

Bigoted mind!
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Monday60655:

Anu mpama is not "Anambla", is Anambra.

Ishi Aki! Anambala!
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Brownbetsport24: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
That aide just dey look am.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by frank155(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Why do you guys think Tinubu started everything?
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
AntiChristian:

Ishi Aki! Anambala!

Munchoko, admit your error.
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by AntiChristian: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Monday60655:

Munchoko, admit your error.

Ewu!

Anambla, biafla, no lefelendum no election!
Re: Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos) by plaindealer: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
frank155:

Why do you guys think Tinubu started everything?

Who started it ?

You or obi Pandora?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL / Army Transfers Corporal Martins To Sokoto For Secret Arraignment Before Martial / How APC Presidential Candidate Will Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.