Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,570 members, 7,975,246 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 08:02 PM

The Secrets Of Publishing Books You Weren't Told!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secrets Of Publishing Books You Weren't Told!! (102 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing Books On Amazon In 2022 / 10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / 4 Best-kept Secrets Of Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Publishing Books You Weren't Told!! by Progresswike03: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
I see many publishers even after registerating on Amazon as publishers ,they don't even know what kind of books that can enable them bang a lot of sales,😱

They sometimes don't even know how to choose profitable niches,

They don't even know how to create short books ..πŸ’

And they write high content books like novels and in 3 months or thereabout they start getting fustrated because of the lack of sale drama...😏

They have tried all they could know way...🀦

Nobody to help ,no body to mentor them on how to become expert publishers...πŸ™„

They sometimes go to YouTube thinking they would learn something new everyday ,but no,the YouTubers just need suscribers ,after watching what next?πŸ˜ƒ

They are fed up with alot of questions that can't be replied immediately...

They go on publishing more books tiresomely with the same method and mindset,

Little do they know that poor mindset leads to poor description of their books..πŸ‘Œ

No sales,...oh they even forget sometimes to set the right keywords..🀦...

They finally want to give up.πŸ˜ͺ

Let me tell you Amazon KDP is not a Ponzi scheme , you need to know the secrets of publishing...

This secrets of publishing includes;
β˜‘οΈUsing proper description for your books
β˜‘οΈ Knowing how to setup the right keywords for each book you publish
β˜‘οΈ Knowing how to create short books.
β˜‘οΈ Knowing the WRITTING WITHOUT WRITTING FORMULA
β˜‘οΈ Knowing how to design a good cover for your books
β˜‘οΈ Knowing how to choose great titles for your books.

With all this been said if you can give a master on this ,then I think you are on your way of making $11,000 a month without stress

PS:send a DM here πŸ‘‰ +2348148031468 in other to get my free video on how Publishing your books on Amazon works and how to get started

(1) (Reply)

Please Use These Requirements And Write 600 Words Please Ensure 600-word Article / Solar EV Carport Solution / Imported Rice Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.