Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,787 members, 7,889,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Igbos Nation And Liars Against Her - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Nation And Liars Against Her (237 Views)

How Can "Rich" Become Liars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Nation And Liars Against Her by newjist: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2023
When I came across this book I discovered that most of thing spoken against area not

true.

This book will open your eyes to see that must of the things you hear

about Igbo are all formulated against her.

Some of the liar are:

Igbos are only indigene of five state,

Igbo or Ojukwu declared war on Nigeria

Igbo hate Fulani/Housa/ yoruba

Igbo don't love themselves

Igbos are not united

And many more liar against Igbo that you will discover

when you start reading book "Igbo nation and liar against her"

From the introduction of the book, Igbo Nation liars against her

Who are the Igbos? Igbos are the people of Eastern region of Nigeria, Which covers Enugwu, Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia, Imo, some part of River state like Ikwere, and obigbo, some part of Dealt state like, Anioma, ukwuani, Ika, Agbo, Igbo-uzo, Ahaba now called Asaba, okgwashi ukwu and others, some part of cross-River state like Isobo people in Obubra LGA, and some people of Abi LGA of cross rivers, Some part of Akwa Ibom,some, some part of bayelsa, part of Benue and lastly some part of Kogi state. IN South East region of Nigeria Igbos are majority but you can still find people like Idoma as part of south east. In south south region of Nigeria Igbos are second majority. Igbos are about 50 million people. And their land is about 41,440km2. Igbo can also be found as an indigene of other country like Gabon, Equatorial guinea, and Cameroon. Igbo can also be found outside Africa, not as a foreigner but as an indigene. Igbo are business oriented and it is gift from almighty God. Whether educated or not majority of Igbo men and women would like to own his or her own business. Igbo look for business opportunity everywhere. Anything business (legal ones) call Igbo man or women, he or she will be happy for that. Igbo can travel around the world looking for business opportunity, and that is while in all the countries in the world Igbo people must be there, doing business and at this same time developing the host community. Their ingenuity and success in business have brought love and hatred for them I can say that Igbo has one of the beautiful cultures around the world. The culture of Igbo include: respect for elder, way of dressing, marriage, traditional government, New yam festival, Dancing, language, taking title, coronation of king, and many more.

This book opened my Eyes, and now am seeing things differently as regard to Igbo race

From this book I discover that Ojukwu did not start the war

From this book I discover that the 1966 Coup was to stop repressing of yoruba

and also corruption

From this book i discovered the killing of Igbo in Northern Nigeria

started 1945

From this book I discovered 6 month into Nigeria Biafra

Ojukwu wrote to Gowon, asking for negotiation, that he (ojukwu did not want war)

But Gowon gave the Ojukwu's plea deaf ear, Because he was wrongly advised to

wipe out Igbo and occupy their land.

https://www.amazon.it/IGBO-NATION-LIES-AGAINST-HER-ebook/dp/B07TDYMB8N#customerReviews

1 Like

Re: Igbos Nation And Liars Against Her by newjist: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
People should read and know what happened in the past
and not depending on hearsay
Re: Igbos Nation And Liars Against Her by newjist: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: Igbos Nation And Liars Against Her by newjist: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
Igbo people and people that want know about Igbo history
should read this book

https://www.amazon.com/IGBO-NATION-LIES-AGAINST-HER-ebook/dp/B07TDYMB8N
Re: Igbos Nation And Liars Against Her by newjist: 5:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Don't go into grave with the liar
they have told about Igbo
click here >> https://www.amazon.com/IGBO-NATION-LIES-AGAINST-HER-ebook/dp/B07TDYMB8N

to read book that will open your eyes about Igbo
You will be shocked

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Cultural Day: Eze Sunday Ojukwu Celebrates 2nd Ofala Festival, Restore Peac / Meet The Incoming Olubadan Of Ibadan Oba Owolabi Olakuleyin / Yoruba Man Drag His Igbo Neighbor X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.