Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

Oh Lord Fight For Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh Lord Fight For Me (111 Views)

Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. / May The Lord Fight For You And Frustrate Every Effort Of Your Enemies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh Lord Fight For Me by tfrancis(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Joshua 10:1-14 talks about how Adoni-Zedek ganged up with four kings of Amorites against Gibeon because he and his kingdom made peace with the people of God, Joshua and Israelites.

“And the Lord said to Joshua, do not fear them, for I have delivered them into thy hand; not a man of them shall stand before you….Joshua came upon them (the enemies) suddenly…So, the Lord routed them before Israel, Killed them (enemies) with a great slaughter at Gibeon, chased them along the road that goes to Beth Horon (trapped them), that the Lord cast down large hailstones from heaven on them…” - Joshua 10:8-10

When God fight your battle, when he says victory, believe it, it’s going to end in victory for you to the glory of God. Just believe God and don’t be afraid of the enemies. Your enemy may seek help from anywhere like Adoni-Zedek, but you do good, seek help from God. Gideon joined himself with the God of Israel, and God chased, and killed their enemies.

This is your season of testimonies and all-round victories in Jesus’ name. Go for God through Jesus Christ. Shalom!

For Free tract contact: favoursdot@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Avalanche Of Miracles At Day 1 Of Healing Streams Crusade With Pastor Chris / The Key Is Faith And Patience! / End Of The Year Prophetic Blessings Episode 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.